jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 15TH DAY #71*may contain graphic and adult content*i

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He had an all access pass because Jodi allowed him. Plain and simple!

Erm...this IS his razzle dazzle.:floorlaugh:

His career is in the crapper, the only felons he represents are sexual molesters and predators. He like to make the victim the criminal..

Look up the law office of L.Kirk Nurmi.

nurmi needs to take a hint that this is going nowhere,how many of juans objections been sustained. GIVE IT UP JEEEZ

Why is it that this judge can't decide on an objection with having them approach???

Good thing is, Saturday Night Live has enough material to use for a century thanks to this trial.

160118__02359_zoom.jpg

... found in the pants of JA.

Although mundane testimony, it may be enough to prevent her from getting the death penalty.

If this keeps going, I'm afraid a crazed juror will jump out of the jury box, strangle her for real and render the remainder of the trial unnecessary... :bigfight:

She enjoyed the sex...all of it.. why lie? Im not buying that she didn't like it. .it was too much a part of her relationship with Travis. I even think she encouraged it .but couldnt accept it when he wanted to move on and be done with her.

Nurmi simply repeating the same questions he asked of Jodi on Direct. How can all this be allowed in re-Direct? We seem to be in for another 2 weeks of Jodi/Nurmi. Jury must be seething by now.

I've read that according to Arizona law (especially in Maricopa county) it's up to the Judge's discretion as to whether or not the Prosecution gets to do a re-Cross. I don't know, but maybe it would be wise for Juan to forgo re-Cross and force Nurmi to go on to other witness testimony for the sake of not losing the Jury any more than they are already lost due to boredom and perhaps anger at hearing the same thing a zillion times over.

Keeping in mind that the Jury has seen all of the autopsy photos, they already know that Jodi has not testified to any domestic abuse, except obvious lies, just consensual sex between TA & JA. Nothing JA has testified to as abuse adds up to the brutality the jurors saw in the autopsy photos. IMO.

JM should just get up there and ask her if she or her defense team ever got an x-ray of the finger to prove it was broken and not a severed tendon.

And if they ever went to the desert in search of the gun.

Done.

I think people will be too traumatized to engage in anything but missionary after seeing this....Argh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth