jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 15TH DAY #71*may contain graphic and adult content*i

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Well, let's break that down a little bit, Jodi"-Oh please, NO!

All over the world people have decided that sex is now boring, thank you Arias trial....

And FWIW....Astroglide is MUCH better :cow:

Oh come ON!! No virgin skips all the basics and goes straight to anal.

Yeah! Let's really break it down about the KY now :banghead: , and how she as a victim had to introduce it to the relationship. :banghead:

How come they didn't take any pictures of her tied up??? (I'm new at this so forgive my ignorance of the process)

And I am going to say this...

I don't believe for ONE SECOND that anyone is able to have anal sex "out of the blue" with no build up to the event.

It's physically impossible!

So he was comfortable buying astral glide, but not ky? And he's back to anal....
Anal was never regular, but she's had it with several partners?
What's the anal norm?

All these gifs are KILLING me. Hilarious. Much needed comedy relief.

An@l or maybe to put a foot up your @$$!

Seriously changed my mind.. ditching wooden spoon & chuckin KY bottle @ her stupid smirk!

"Let's break that down a little bit, Jodi."
"Let's back up."
Nnnnooooooooooo!

Is it wrong that when Nurmi says "let's back up"..my mind immediately knows he is going to say something about anal sex? UGH!

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial
The sketch artist is drawing the camera in the back of court, 100% more interesting that the rehashed testimony #JodiArias

Lol.When Nurmi just said "let's back up",DH said how about fast-forwarding?

This testiphoney is a waste of time.

KY Jelly, this is Travis.

Introduction completed; next question, please.

Nurmi enjoys talking about sex way too much. How many times is he going to mention anal sex? I thought we went through all of this plus much more ad-nauseum yesterday and a couple of weeks before during direct.

<MODSNIP>

:banghead:

Nurmi is just flat out NASTY!

I think he is getting off on this testimony!

He gets off sexual abusers and pedophiles on little evidence. It says that on his website. Check it out. So if he has little evidence he makes it up. JMO and all that jazz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member