jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 15TH DAY #71*may contain graphic and adult content*i

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor girl, she had to buy all the lube, Travis wouldn't do it. That's it, I am totally on her side now. NOT.

WildAboutTrial‏@WildAboutTrial

Sidebar, the jurors are seen cracking their backs, adjusting their necks, leaning forward and yawning. #JodiArias

Another Defense Team admitted they had 2 to 3 people full time round the clock monitoring Social Network sites and Forums so they shift strategy daily.

ok well even if we gave this team the secret of life, it's done, it's over, her goose is cooked.

No amount of KY will get her out of this.

REMEMBER? When you were afraid & shaking? (Come on, follow me, you silly cow)

How come they didn't take any pictures of her tied up??? (I'm new at this so forgive my ignorance of the process)

Because it didn't happen. There was no rope. There were no snickering skaters and there was no domestic violence.

She enjoyed the sex...all of it.. why lie? Im not buying that she didn't like it. .it was too much a part of her relationship with Travis. I even think she encouraged it .but couldnt accept it when he wanted to move on and be done with her.

She said as much repeatedly when questioned by JM.

I have never heard of Asstroglide before this trial. It makes me giggle every time I hear it. What a name for a product! :giggle:

It's apparently easier to buy than KY, too. I don't know about AZ, but my local Walgreen's has KY, but I've never seen the glide stuff!

He gets off sexual abusers and pedophiles on little evidence. It says that on his website. Check it out. So if he has little evidence he makes it up. JMO and all that jazz.

Don't you mean "****"? :floorlaugh:

That's what a lot of the jurors are probably thinking: "Well, let's back up a moment." No, Nurmi, let's not.

I can't believe a juror hasn't bailed yet. It would be easy to say 'Your honor, by accident I saw coverage of the trial and can no longer be objective." The only reason I can think of is that they feel invested in the trial and want to render a guilty verdict.

Eventually people will stop showing up to watch this trial, it'll just be the judge the attorneys, Jodi and the jury will a few sleeping guards.

Yeah. And doesn't it seem strange for someone who took SOOOO many pictures, that apparently not a SINGLE pic of her and Travis TOGETHER having sex has survived? I really think many of these pics of Jodi are posed with her alone, with the camera on a timer.

That'd be a good rebuttal question!

She doesn't want to have anal sex, but she is the one who goes out and buys the KY so anal sex will be less painful. She also says anal sex was not a regular part of her sex life.

Jodi, honey...we have all seen your hiney.

Quit lying.

You and your attorney look ridiculous and are insulting everyone's intelligence!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth