jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 15TH DAY #71*may contain graphic and adult content*i

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like she has another thing growing on the other side of her mouth! :eek:

205_Conjoined_Fetus_Lady_5.jpg

(some juvenile humor to distract from the unbearable pairing of jodi + nurmi)

I stopped listening/reading after lunch, I get home and she's still droning on and on...is this new stuff or are they just rehashing her whole testimony AGAIN? Are they just making stuff up or what? I can't see how she "forgot" to tell the court about a whole days worth of "stories" her first go 'round! I mean wth! man when is she going to shut up! Are the trying to bore the jury to death???

Enough sex talk!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so over it.

Another Defense Team admitted they had 2 to 3 people full time round the clock monitoring Social Network sites and Forums so they shift strategy daily.

ok well even if we gave this team the secret of life, it's done, it's over, her goose is cooked.

No amount of KY will get her out of this.

BBM.. tight situation??

Why didn't Juan elaborate more on those jailhouse notes she had hidden? Was he shot down by an objection?

I have never heard of Asstroglide before this trial. It makes me giggle every time I hear it. What a name for a product! :giggle:

ETA: Kathy Griffin said that while trying to shock Barbara Walters with a KY joke, Barbara said she preferred Astroglide. :giggle:

SEALMU_zpsb1675ef1.jpg

Another Defense Team admitted they had 2 to 3 people full time round the clock monitoring Social Network sites and Forums so they shift strategy daily.

ok well even if we gave this team the secret of life, it's done, it's over, her goose is cooked.

She hasn't been in a fix this tight in fifteen years.

Hey Nurmi, word up: The longer she stays up there and the slower you talk the more likely they will be to put her to death .. letting people get to know Jodi is not a good thing.

She just nearly caught herself in a lie there about the KY ... that's what she's like the longer she talks the more it'll happen.

Break. Good. Chao. Yay work. Never feel this excited to go in most days.

Early break.......I am soooo tired of Nurmi running this courtroom. What is wrong with this Judge?

The Jury:

:furious: :maddening: :hand: :pullhair: :anguish: :ignore: :no: :steamed: :cursing:
:anguish: :ignore: :steamed: :hand: :cursing: :pullhair: :furious: :no: :maddening:

Nurmi needs a Big Mac or two.. instructing the judge we need to take a afternoon break

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth