jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 15TH DAY #71*may contain graphic and adult content*i

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Nurmi, word up: The longer she stays up there and the slower you talk the more likely they will be to put her to death .. letting people get to know Jodi is not a good thing.

She just nearly caught herself in a lie there about the KY ... that's what she's like the longer she talks the more it'll happen.

Break. Good. Chao. Yay work. Never feel this excited to go in most days.

BBM

LOL! I was wondering if it was just me, but I can't take it anymore! It's like he took 3 Valiums before he gets up to quesion Jodi.

Anyone else notice that there is always some recurring theme in all her abuse stories. Bobby got mad, spun her around, and because he studied karate, he straddled her then he got her in a choke hold and she fell to her knees, with her arms out to the sides, thinking she was going to pass out. Then added that he was holding one arm behind her back.

Her Dad supposedly pushed her into a door post or door frame and she hit her head and passed out for a few minutes.

Travis "spun her around" and held her arm behind her back, in the supposed office incident, and she reminded the jury that he was a kick-boxer. (like Bobby studied Karate).

When they were in the laundry room and TA supposedly got mad, he slammed his hand on the door frame and then went upstairs to beat his head on the closet door. She followed him and he yelled "What?" at her then chased her down the hall before grabbing her wrist. He then pulled her to him and gave her a hug. (lol, that is not even close to abuse)

Let me add that when someone is choking you, your hands and fingers are clawing at his hands and arms in an attempt to free yourself. I speak from personal experience. It is a natural response to being choked. You do not just stand there and let them do it. :waitasec:

bbm - unless it was a kinky sex play...... it happens, and with what she's known to do, I dont doubt it COULD have been sex play that she is twisting into something else....

Just got in...so was it another day watching the paint dry?

O/T being reported that Hugo Chavez has die...good riddance...

I have never heard of Asstroglide before this trial. It makes me giggle every time I hear it. What a name for a product! :giggle:

My brother scanned a bottle of Astoglide at Target when he & his fiancee were scanning items for their wedding registry. He thought it was hilarious when people called and asked about it on their regisry.

Another anal-joke: My brother bought a big bottle of 'AnalEase' & put it in his roommate's bathroom. I opened the drawer to get a comb & I slammed the drawer shut. It was the joke of the house & his other roommates.

Jodi sure brings out the class!

Well I know that! How come they don't? BTW-that is my favorite quote from the whole trial....well, it was your fog!

I stopped listening/reading after lunch, I get home and she's still droning on and on...is this new stuff or are they just rehashing her whole testimony AGAIN? Are they just making stuff up or what? I can't see how she "forgot" to tell the court about a whole days worth of "stories" her first go 'round! I mean wth! man when is she going to shut up! Are the trying to bore the jury to death???

At least one poster has theorized that they are hoping to drag it out until jurors die of old age.

The Jury:

:furious: :maddening: :hand: :pullhair: :anguish: :ignore: :no: :steamed: :cursing:
:anguish: :ignore: :steamed: :hand: :cursing: :pullhair: :furious: :no: :maddening:

Love!

Murder is justifiable if you are forced to buy the KY.

You're on a roll today. heh

So Travis comfortable purchasing astral glide, but not KY, even though he had not been introduced to KY until Jodi.
Jodi assumed she should get KY because they discussed it, and Travis wouldn't go to the astral glide store for it. I'm not a man, but any men out there want to say which they'd be more likely to pop by the store to grab?

But he did ask her to go get him a c*** ring, on her way over with the pop rocks in her school girl outfit? He just had to have one? Pop Rocks were a good substitute for that?

Does anyone else think they might never have even had anal sex, despite Nurmi's insistence in saying that repetetively? Jodi saying it happened, doesn't mean it did.
Would it in any way justify the brutal killing of a man?

<tiny voice> They sell it at walmart...so I've heard. :fence:

As a three-year Wally World associate, I can testify to the fact that we do, in fact, sell KY. We even had a gorgeous display of it around Valentine's Day last month. Jodi would have loved it.

My company, keeping it classy! :rocker:

This is such B.S. and it's obvious JA (& her DT) made up this "fogginess" defense after her awful performance on cross!

The 'fog' defense came up on Nurmi's direct exam. It was done before her awful performance on cross.

I think this judge is afraid of doing anything "wrong" so there's no issues later for appeals and what not. She seemingly has no control over her own courtroom, the defense team is telling when they should take lunch or afternoon breaks, she is allowing edited/altered evidence. eesh.

Each day on the stand JA looks physically less attractive (said it that way so as not to be booted) wonder if the jury is seeing this as well. And I am serious .......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth