Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 7TH DAY #41 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, back to the supposed request to take these photos: why would Travis want photos of himself in the shower? Who exactly was going to be looking at these? Travis wouldn't have ever showed them to friends or family, there would have been too many questions - "who took this naked photos of you?" If he wanted to have photos taken of his weight loss, they would have been of him wearing shorts, perhaps shirtless, and he would have wanted full body shots. The first three photos in the shower could possibly be argued as progress photos - but barely. Every other photo is of his head/face only, until we get to the body shot of him in the seated position. Again, he had no idea she was there until the photo at 5:27:18. She's so full of crap.

And who takes progress shots and then immediately deletes them?

Is the reason Nurmi goes into all the sex detail because he is a sex crimes attorney or is it relevant for another reason?

I think he is trying to make it sound like abuse -- in that the only way they can be happy together is when they are having sex -- he has <gag> reduced this poor woman to a sex object, and to be with him, she has to endure, poor thing, all this awful & degrading gutter sex.

For example: She knew when they talked while she was on the road to Utah, that his invitation <gag> for her to come visit would be a booty call, but that was okay with her because she could please him. And blah-de-blah-de-blah.

GMAB, Nurmi. I hope every word of it will slap them both in the face, and slap her in the State Pen for the rest of her lying, scheming life.

They looked posed to me.:twocents:

This setup is utterly unbelievable. The photos that were taken in the shower were not posed, he clearly had no idea she was there until the photo where he looks at her in surprise. Unreal!

Maybe posed at gunpoint. He doesn't look very into it.

If you have not seen the comparison of the photos to the shower scene photos from the Psycho movie. Might I suggest clicking this link.

http://www.chathousenews.com/2013/02/the-shower-scene-jodi-arias-chat-house.html

Agreed!

Is passive aggressiveness a typical behavior with psychopaths? TIA
Very much so. It's just another manipulative tool in their arsenal.

Though psychopaths don't experience emotion the same way normal people do, in my opinion, they're so successful because we have emotions and display them often without realization a psychopath is 'reading' those for clues on how to greater control and manipulate. They use many emotional manipulators as a result.

http://www.cassiopaea.com/cassiopaea/emotional_manipulation.htm

She's still claiming she had no gun with her

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So some were guessing how she would testify? Okay, I get it. Thought we were taking her at her word that she didn't bring it.

I'm sorry, but IMO only someone with an IQ hovering around room temperature would believe her story. It's nonsensical.

Nope. I am sorry but anybody with an IQ of 98 would find the entire defense ludicrous and absurd.
I am thinking cretin or someone that is totally brain dead might go for the defense JA story.

Me too. And it would be more believable than her current story, imo.

How is she going to spin it now? Is she going to say that dropping his camera made TA so angry that he suddenly pulled a gun on her in the bathroom?

Don't you know TA would conceal one at all times in his rectum? I wouldn't even BE surprised to hear her say that at this point.

Something tells me that events leading to and including the slaughter scene will be very anti-climatic because Jodi won't remember anything!

She has warned us that "there are gaps". I knew she would claim that. She is going to say everything that happened until she bumps her head, which I am sure Travis caused. Then it will all be a blur until she finds herself in the desert.

The look on his face really bothers me either he was stabbed and in shock or he saw the knife or gun and was puzzled as to what she was going to do.

I've always thought this last shower pic, the closeup of Travis's face, tells the story. It's a look of extreme sadness, fear, and shock. :( The jury will be able to read his face too. It will all come into perspective for them.

Me too. And it would be more believable than her current story, imo.

How is she going to spin it now? Is she going to say that dropping his camera made TA so angry that he suddenly pulled a gun on her in the bathroom?

Bingo! My thoughts exactly.

Nurmi is going to have to coach her some more because Jodi is not following the script..I thought we had her when she said TA had only hit her one other time,but Nurmi went back and corrected it. I don't think Jodi should even testify,just have Nurmi do it for her. Tomorrow expect to see Jodi crying the whole time while she is on the stand.

How do you know you were wrong? Based on the word of the liar. . . .?

Because I thought she would say she brought a gun because whenever she was in Mesa she was in a suicidal fog. I thought they were playing up the suicidal thoughts so that they could get the gun into the bathroom.

JA needs to have some kind of explanation for having a gun handy in the bathroom and I thought I had that piece of her testiphony figured out.

I caught that too. She was supremely pissed she wasn't going to Cancun. And with her testimony about Travis working hard to get fit for the trip I bet it pissed her off even more. Especially knowing he was going with another chick. A chick that he was interested in.

Which is why today she testified that he was just giving his ticket away to some friends babysitter to settle a debt. LOL

I just don't get the defense strategy at all.Even if assumed that every word jodi is saying is the truth,I still don't see why we need all these details,so far there hasn't been any abuse at all .....so if it was self defense in the last moment,why do we have to listen to a week full of irrelevant stuff?

She is always talking about Travis being angry. She never says annoyed. Why does she do that?

This is the first day my hubby watched all the evening testimony with me.

Baaaaaaaaaaawhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaa! He had me in stitches .....he was going around pacing the floor saying 'how many times can he ask her about what happened in the office?????????':floorlaugh: He was so aggravated. I told him he would really be aggravated if he had listened to 7 days of Nurmi's repetive drone.

He said he couldnt take 7 days of that man talking. LOL!

imo

Hahaha...my hubby too watched today. He kept yelling at the TV, objecting at the same time JM did! He even said Jodi had a "murderous face" and I loved it! lol

Thank you again Websleuthers for letting me spend another excrutiating day with you listening to......her. And Nurmi.

It is that time of day, when I have had enough of......her.

I was told he owed friends babysitter $2000 so he was going to give her the ticket and th debt would be wiped out.

But mimi said she was going because the trip was free and they were good friends (not intimate).

How does this make her a babysitter?

Mel

I think JA is insinuating that TA lied to her and told her he was talking the babysitter when in fact he was taking Mimi. Take it for what it's worth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor