Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 7TH DAY #41 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I sure wish my work day was like the AZ court schedule. 3 days of 10:30am to 4:30pm with a 90 min lunch.

The hours are just for this trial. These lawyers, the judge and all court employees work on other trials/matters before and after this trial and almost certainly work during most of the lunch break. They either take a working lunch or a very short one. Plus, they work on the weekdays (Friday) when this trial is not in session.

It's just frustrating to us because this trial isn't scheduled M-F 8:30 to 5:00.

They're all working very hard...

She is always talking about Travis being angry. She never says annoyed. Why does she do that?

All I can come up with is the experts will say she was brainwashed???? Even to the point of not knowing her own anger. Compartmentalized (que KC anthony excuse) but somehow they have to keep the fear.

I just can't piece together a realistic sudden appearance of the gun??? Tomorrow's going to be a dozer!

She drops the camera, he lunges at her, and she can see pURE WRATH in his eyes. She runs to get the knife from the bedroom- the one they used to cut the green/gold tassel---and tried to defend herself. But he was too strong and wouldn't die. Then, suddenly, she sees a gun, hidden nearby. She grabs it just in time, right before he could get it, and she shoots him as he tried to choke her...:put em up: :jail:

So Jodi is using the George Costanza theory "It's Not a lie if you believe it"

Because I thought she would say she brought a gun because whenever she was in Mesa she was in a suicidal fog. I thought they were playing up the suicidal thoughts so that they could get the gun into the bathroom.

JA needs to have some kind of explanation for having a gun handy in the bathroom and I thought I had that piece of her testiphony figured out.

BBM ~~ testiphony :floorlaugh: hahaahaha! Sorry this is a great post but that is the new word for the week! :floorlaugh: Testiphony!

I gotta go feed my cats now, please don't post anything this funny until I get back! :)

LOL ask a man over 30?
My man's opinion is TA doesn't look like he was posing in the shower pics and if so he definitely was not enjoying it..
also IF my man allowed a photo op; he said he would make alot more funny poses such as his arse up against the door or sticking out his tongue and such :blushing:
My man says TA sitting down position is strangest out of the set and ask another male on that one, posed or not :waitasec:

I think JA behaved in her 12 year old obsequious way and begged TA to pose for her.
He obliged but with reluctance.
He has a look of "take these photos "*****" and then LEAVE."

All I hope this means is we are very close to Juan Martinez cross examining this freaky woman.

Do you all think he will be up tomorrow?

My hubby said Nurmi is going to go over and over and over everything again and wont be through with her tomorrow.:banghead:

I told him he just has to be wrong.

IMO

So many discrepancies in her testimony today.

Getting the gas cans so she can fill up in Utah because it's so expensive in Ca. yet she fill the cans at Arco in Pasadena.

The drive from Monterey to Salinas she says 20 miles, but I have driven that road so many times I can't count. It's a 2 lane road for a long time before you get on to 101, it can take up to an hour if not longer sometimes.

She kept the CD's in her suitcase, that's why they were scratched, yeah right.
She wants us to believe he was mad at her for that.

She testified she woke up at 12:15 yet when urged by Nurmi she relents to the 12:30 time.

The dog barked after a minute or her standing in the office door as if he barked to greet her.(like it's a commercial and the dog was barking in glee) pulleessee dogs don't do that, they wag their tale and run over to greet.

It seemed to me Nurmi was trying to lead her in a certain direction in her testimony, but she wasn't takeing the bait in some scenarios for some reason? Anyone else think that?

That's just a few points I can think of right now.

After today with the testimony of TA calling her a sociopath via text I think her days are numbered. I think that text will stick in the Jurors minds.

I believe this story of being sodomized over TA desk is impossible as described.
If one tried recreate what she describes:
the action of -
grabbing both hands
flipping her around
then he unbuttons her pants
he pulls her pants down
he pulls his pants down
he is wearing obstructing garments
his penis somehow penetrates her anus
he sodomizes her AND THEN has the presence of mind to ejaculate on her back side (what a gentleman rapist)
THEN he bids JA to go clean up.!!!!

*advertiser censored* stars might do this sodomy routine in a scripted film but this account is preposterous

JA said TA was wearing 2 piece garments, so not obstructive. During the sex tape there was a pause where TA went to clean himself...so I can believe he wanted her to clean up. People have said he was a neat freak. Did she say her pants had buttons? I only heard her say she was not wearing jeans. I might have heard wrong. Maybe she was wearing yoga type pants, with a stripe down the side..like in the murder pic.

Her story sure sounds scripted, but we don't know if TA watched *advertiser censored* and wanted to recreate a scene he saw.

Sorry to ask a dumb question but will someone explain the big screw up in Jodi stating they had vaginal sex with him ejaculating on her back in office?... Why did Nurmi give the big pause as if she'd gone off script?.. I'm not understanding and the only thing that comes to mind for me is that due to the photos we've seen of her that day IMO they are NOT consistent with JUST vanilla vaginal sex...

so, what is it that Nurmi gave the big pause for there?

TIA.

Nurmi is going to have to stop getting off on his own questions. He seems like the type of guy that likes to go home and play the tapes he made of himself asking sex questions.

Jodi is the crazy gf from hell role playing badly as innocent crazy gf from hell. JMO

I've noticed throughout her testimony that she always makes reference to Travis's dog as if he were a person. "Was Travis alone? No, Napolean was there". Even my very good friends who love their furry children don't refer to their pets as "being there" in the sense of "Are you home alone? No, Fuzzy and Cuddly are here with me."

I know that he was very dear to Travis, maybe he was dear to her, too. Or maybe it's a strategy to humanize her. It's baffling to me and I only mention it because I feel like it's overdone; even as far as her "accidentally" calling the dog by it's "nickname" 'Naps' and then correcting herself and calling him by his legal name.

Any thoughts?

All I hope this means is we are very close to Juan Martinez cross examining this freaky woman.

Do you all think he will be up tomorrow?

My hubby said Nurmi is going to go over and over and over everything again and wont be through with her tomorrow.:banghead:

I told him he just has to be wrong.

IMO

Hubby is right I bet. Maybe next week Juan will start.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

I want to know where Jodi is looking during all the sidebars

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It appeared to me today that she was staring straight ahead, possibly right at Travis' sisters. It wouldn't be the first time she's done this. Cold, soulless stare.

I missed the Spider-Man undies text message comment. Can someone tell me what was said or post a screen grab

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There aren't gas receipts for her stops in Desert Center or Buckeye, are there ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CPomerleau