Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 7TH DAY #41 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
he's losing her. She's barely responding now. Get ready for the meltdown.

Just a hunch --

MOO

Mel

Planned shaking for today or wait until tomorrow?

007.gif

she doesnt remember what time she was packing the car - after 2pm. was dressed and ready to go - she cant remember what she was wearing - maybe tank top and pants - she went into the office to chill with him - had cds for him with music from trips they had taken together -

braids or not, he thought her orgasm sounded like a 12 yr old girl and it was hot. yikes. that is weird, big time. who would stay with a guy who thinks a 12 yr old orgasm is hot? be fair! sounds really creepy to me.

I, personally, think he meant it sounded like a girl having her first orgasm and that was hot. He was so tired in that phone call 12 year old just came out. He seriously sounded like he was about to pass out from sleep deprivation at that point.

braids or not, he thought her orgasm sounded like a 12 yr old girl and it was hot. yikes. that is weird, big time. who would stay with a guy who thinks a 12 yr old orgasm is hot? be fair! sounds really creepy to me.

He was mocking her.

LOL she can't recall what she wore but she knew she had 2 pair of those pants!!!

Oh, everything's sooo fuzzy now... Luggage was put in my car, but I took a shower and got dressed... How does that work? Don't you need access to your make-up, panties, striped pants, etc. once you get out the shower? Why would the luggage already be in the car?

Because your planning to HIT and RUN!!

And Jodi's response to that was " You are so bad...I like it." That makes her equally as creepy.

Beth is a beacon of intelligence and actual knowledge of the law. They are idiots if they let her go. I hope it's not true :(.

Nooo! I love Beth. :please:

Bad enough they got rid of Diane Diamond, she was my court TV crush from the Michael Jackson trial.

On topic, now her memory is back. She remembers every detail about CDs

I did not believe that they had sex that day and now I am POSITIVE that they did not! She creeped and took photos of him that he did not know about and she timed the pics of herself to try to make it look like he was a willing participant! Not gonna work you psycho!

Well that's an interesting thought but I believe there are a few pictures of a naked travis before the shower scenes so they probably did engage in some sort of sexual act. Just not sure it was to the level she is now testifying happened.

Now she can't remember anything. She knows how many pubic hairs she has to shave. What gasoline cost daily from 1922 to 2008, the UPN Code of Hair Dye, what every customer she ever served at Denny's ordered but not what you wore all of a sudden?

Jury? You listening to this?

Her memory gaps are getting annoying. Even more so than usual.

:floorlaugh: I knew it. Damned scratched cd's do it very time.......not

He said it had a virus... Roflmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads