Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 8TH DAY #44 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That PLUS her later testimony that she felt bad she hadn't taken another way out (implying that there was something else she could have/should have done).

AND when she said she finally 'CONFESSED' in 2010. not a word i'd use if i'd done it in self defense.

I have pink eye or some sort of eye infection. My doctor wanted me to come in this afternoon, told him i couldnt, prior commitment. He says, tomorrow afternoon? I said, no can do. I need something before noon. My appointment is now on Friday.

I hope my eye doesn't fall out in the interim

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great point. She tried to cover herself by saying she was "deleting as they went along" but to delete the last 3 pictures, she would have had to do it after the murder.

Yep, Juan really focused on those last three pictures, asking Melendez, "would you have to delete those after it was taken?". Of course, unless you have some kind of supernatural powers. But then maybe Jodi will claim something like that. :floorlaugh:

with this snow? At last I had an excuse to not go hiking and stay at the rental house today and listen to the trial. But, wow, we left New England for warm weather and today (we're out by Cave Creek) we had rain, hail and snow.:confused:

At least I got to hear the unbelievable testimony about the actual murder. Now we head to Sedona for a few days. It's going to be cool there so may be able to watch more-at least we rented a house with great views and a hot tub to watch them from so I can do trial watching and red rock watching at the same time.

You're about 15 mi. north of me! :) My daughter is here for the week (from NY) and is quite annoyed with the cold and wet - thought she's get a reprieve.

I heard the 60 was icy - not sure exactly where, but this is wild!

Don't mind the cold, but rain - can't stand it.

Try to catch the trial tomorrow - Cross may very well start at 10:30am! Keep warm and safe driving! :)

No way on God's green earth will I ever believe she blacked out and can remember everything except the violent stabbing, slashing murder of Travis. What, has she become Norman Bates now, and her "mother" did it? :what:

And even if she were being truthful about blacking out and having no memory of it, how would that make her any less dangerous? That takes nothing away from the fact that she committed a very violent murder.

She's now proven what she's capable of. This woman cannot be allowed to go free, blackouts or no, she's a violent murderer.

He prob would but JA's mother was crying too

That was more of a tissue stabbing at eye move IMO.

I saw his sister cry, I lost it! Tears streaming down my face.

This is exactly what I'm afraid she's going to do tomorrow

I think at this point the jury is on to her manipulative ways. If she does "get sick" at some point during Juan's cross, they'll know what's up. I wouldn't be surprised if she gets physically ill while on the stand under cross.
Not easy for her to sit there while being called on her lies and bull without being able to retaliate with a weapon, I imagine.

I have pink eye or some sort of eye infection. My doctor wanted me to come in this afternoon, told him i couldnt, prior commitment. He says, tomorrow afternoon? I said, no can do. I need something before noon. My appointment is now on Friday.

Most pink eye is viral and will go away on its own without any treatment within 7 days. (if your eyeball rots and falls out of your head, I'll
deny posting that. :D)

LOL, that is so funny. I've been suppose to have come in to order contact lens and glasses following an eye exam I had on a Friday (doncha know?) Haven't yet.

Inside Edition didn't just sit down with Jodi and start interviewing her. Jodi signed all kinds of releases before the interview started which clearly proves she wasn't coerced.

Oh, I'm sure! I don't believe her for one second, but that's what she testified to. :banghead:

I predict we will see a shaking, stuttering Jodi tomorrow. Unfortunately not because she is nervous (like we feel nervous) or intimidated by Juan.

But she'll want the jury to believe she is. She'll try to paint Juan as yet another big, bad man who's bullying poor little Jodi. She can only do that through controlling her behavior. JMO

I do think Juan will have to watch what he says and take it a little easy. He could turn the jurors off if he goes full force on everything. JMO

I dont believe so. He should be himself. He is not cross examining Mother Teresa but a cold blooded and cold hearted murderer. He should treat her like what she is.

No way should he treat her a different way than he treats all other defendants that gets up on the stand and lies their arse off.

He is no novice. He has been doing this since the 1970s. He knows his community.

I hope he comes out blasting her.

And I think the jury will be expecting him to do just that and not the coddling that Nurmi has been doing that has been the most boring testimony I have ever seen in my life.

Like Beth said when Juan stands up to question the jury is riveted and he takes command of that courtroom. He has the truth and the evidence on his side and he needs to shove it in her face.

Enough of the mealy mouth questions like Nurmi does that has pratically put the jury in a coma.

IMO

I'm confused. Did the judge dismiss the jurors for the day (not sure of the or are they still at the courthouse waiting?

A five hour workday for the jurors today, that includes the hour and a half lunch!

Ms. Arias has been on the stand since February 4th!

Jodi' story is that a jailer encouraged her to do a media interview.
Ya - not buyin it

Thanks for the info. Ya---i'm not buying it either. She is one that loves attention......I would not be surprised if she is loving this type of attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme