Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 8TH DAY #44 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This trial just became far less interesting to me.

She didn't give up even one thing with her half-*advertiser censored**ed admission. Saying she doesn't remember is a complete cop out, which destroyed any credibility this "trying to be totally objective" trial watcher gave her. The compassion I had for her (yes, really), is pretty much wiped out. I can't believe I watched so many boring hours of this trial to hear her say she doesn't remember.

She sealed her fate today. The jury must despise her now for wasting their time, and for exploiting their open minds and good faith.

But I don't support the death penalty (too easy on the defendant, too hard for the victims' loved ones, and too expensive). I hope she just fades into oblivion in prison with LWOP. That will be the best punishment for her IMO.

I've been wondering where you were all morning! I've had compassion for her as well; it's been decimated.

I'm just shaking my head wondering how much deeper she's going to dig her grave with the testimony coming up.

Just a thought: Wish Travis had the chance to truly love and be loved as he so desired.

Blessings to his family and all who miss him so much.

Vinnie Politan just played a clip of her testimony where she states that she ran into the closet so that she could escape through the other closet door, then she stopped, went back into the closet to get the gun that she remembered was there.

Doesn't this pretty much show that she could have escaped the home but instead deliberately went back into the closet to get the gun?

And then, she was in the bathroom again, pointing the gun at Travis.

What happened to Travis running after her? How did she get so far ahead of him that he did not even get out of the bathroom?

This was so premeditated!

I can't believe she didn't get hurt badly when he body-slammed her on the TILE. I tripped really hard on concrete when I was in my early fifties, and I broke my femur (upper bone in leg) near my hip. It wasn't just cracked; the bone broke all the way through. I couldn't get up off the sidewalk. EMT had to put me on a stretcher and take me to the hospital. Tile is not like linoleum. I think a person wouldn't be able to move much at all for awhile if she had been body-slammed on tile.

Kudos to all the WSers that commented how JA's memory seemed to fade as she got closer and closer to murder day and was strongest 5 years before. Kudos to all the WSers who said JA would pretend not to remember the murder at all.

What struck me most about her testimony today was her comment that she knew her life was over after she killed Travis. OH REALLY? YOUR life is over??? What about Travis's life??? Isn't HIS life the one that's over? UGHHH.

And now we know why JW was so frustrated when she was cross examining the medical examiner. She knew the lie about "shot first" was coming and she was trying to set up for it.

http://i1.wp.com/amradaronline.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/jodiariascray_wide.jpeg?crop=20px%2C0px%2C322px%2C322px&resize=236%2C236
jodiariascray_wide.jpeg

Did I fool ya?

3 Dressed Up As A 9

Hey wait a minute
Who do you think you are
Comin' on, comin' on
Like you're some kinda movie star

Wearing twelve hundred dollars
D'ecollet'e
You looked a whole lot better to me
From twenty feet away

You're just a 3 dressed up as a 9
You're only, wastin' my time
A 3 dressed up as a 9, hey yeah ...
(All dressed up but you're only a 3, a 3 dressed up as a 9)

Socially
You know you fit in just right
But as for me
I'm gonna have to pass tonight

Well you can say what you like
Be what you wanna be
You can suit yourself, baby
But you don't suit me

(All dressed up but you're only a 3, a 3 dressed up as a 9)

Hey wait a minute
Who do you think you are
Comin' on, comin' on
Just like you're some kinda movie star

Well you can say what you like
Be what you wanna be
You can suit yourself baby
But you don't suit me

So the general feeling from the talking heads is that she confessed to first degree murder this morning. Interesting.

Every time you hear the word WRATH today ... DRINK!

Rofl! You fit in perfectly:)

So the general feeling from the talking heads is that she confessed to first degree murder this morning. Interesting.

Every time you hear the word WRATH today ... DRINK!

Or

"Well....let me ask you this question then...."

I am sure this has been brought up, but I have 2 appointments on the MOST important day. About to go to the eye doc, too. WAHHHHHHH!

But, she said Travis was NEVER "into guns, or anything like that", so how does she know he has a .25 cal bun in the closet (which by the way, I know of no one that owns one of those, but I have said that about 10 times, stoooopid Jodi). If he wasn't into that ever how would she know. Didn't she even testify to that. What a loser!

If you're going to have a gun for home protection, you don't get a 25 caliber. IMO
I do not have a vast knowledge of guns, but do have two 38's - for protection.

eta: I have 2 because I inherited my dear mama's gun.

Ok I can't wait for the cross BUT I can't wait for the Jury to ask their questions. I think it is awesome that AZ jurors can ask questions to the witness.:great:

OMG, the basket is gonna be full!! It may take a full day to answer them all.

I missed the first 15 minutes thus morning anyone have a link to it on YouTube yet?

I can tell ya what you missed. First it started about five minutes late. Then she said that she and Travis did the nasty, she dropped the camera and he exploded into a rage and started chasing her.

Yesterday jodi said they made a sex video with her camera, cause she was unable to get his to work....she also claims she couldn't figure out the timer.

Today......she said her camera remained packed.

I'm a moron when it comes to most technology. I have a camera with video capability. I can use it.

Jean is crazy...characterized Jodi's testimony today as Honest!

Her and Dr Drew need to hook up. Two moronic peas in a pod

When she explained it, she made sense. She basically said that her admission of throwing things away and trying to cover up was honest.

:laughcry: Vinnie is hilarious! He said he imagines her shooting her spidey webs into the closet to get the gun!

:lol:

:laughcry:

I saw that too.

So - she drops Travis' camera and she finds herself being choked (?) losing consciousness and unable to breathe... did I hear that right?

If choked to that degree, wouldn't there be bruises?

Her not calling 911 if this was a true incidence of self-defense is just not working for me. I can see being scared, certainly, but even in that state of just having killed to defend your life and having the presence of mind to be so scared as to devise a 'cover-up', then one ought to have the presence of mind to realize that as scary as calling 911 would be, it's still better than creating a massive lie - especially if you really defended yourself!

The lack of 911 call and her actions/lies (and lies upon lies) and various versions of lies - sink her SD along with the pre-planning.

No, the chocking incident was another time previously. :rolleyes:

Where is her Costco receipt for that water.. she is so lame!

I get road trip and water---but in the trunk? Why not have a few in a cooler in the car??? on ice --- after all its HOT there isn't it???? That water had to have been hot....

You guys may have already discussed the "Gus" revelation, but I missed it. Why would the Prosecution not have jumped at his testimony if they believed that JA had really called him at 3:30 a.m. and told him that TA was dead? Also, if she told him this, why didn't he call LE? Also, I have a lot of alsos, why would he even think that the defense would want this info? Also, why does anyone keep putting him on the tv?

Like me, I'm sure you all agree it was very good testimony today from JA. I'm now believing it was in fact self defense. I can't see how JM could knock any holes in the story. Good day for the defense. Am I right?

I've been wondering where you were all morning! I've had compassion for her as well; it's been decimated.

I'm just shaking my head wondering how much deeper she's going to dig her grave with the testimony coming up.

And this has been her uncontested testimony ...just wait for Juan!

The defense has done a bang up job doing the states job

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members