Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 8TH DAY #44 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jodi: I couldn't imagine admitting to something like that...I couldn't imagine doing something like that.

Thats cause we're all watching on our phones :D Showing 495 right now.

HUGE THANK YOU to the poster who gave us the link (not sure who, but THANK YOU!)

It could have been me - Ive been pimping it the past few days.

Youre welcome! :)

IMO, the mentions of pets is an attempt to show that she isn't a sociopath (as they have a tendency to harm animals.) It seems very choreographed by JA. I'm sure that she has read up on things in prison, and studied how she should appear and what she should say on the stand.

Alrighty then. She couldn't imagine admitting to doing something like that. But she certainly had no problem doing something like that!

:gavel:

I really can't stand this . I hope this waste of oxygen and space is not fooling anyone on this jury. Her and the cloying manner of her lawyer are making me :sick:

I just despise her and this whole circus she and her team have created, and the blatant lies about the victim. :banghead:

What the heck? She was sooo upset when the Bishop told her Travis was dead...she doubled over and started sobbing. What? a delayed reaction? She should have been upset when she MURDERED him the week before.Imo it was premeditated, but even giving her the slightest of doubt, she left him supposedly not knowing if he was dead for sure. She didn't bother to get help, call 911, or tell anyone and she started covering up the murder..... She just went on living in her fantasy world.....JodiLand

omg the details on the gun purchase.

she was so suicidal right after but waits until July 1 to purchase the gun.

(nursie no buy-y that story)

Ahhh stepping into the time machine I don't wanna go back! Please!

fgs if she had killed herself (she hasn't tried to do that the last four years she has been sitting in the hooscow either fwiw) we would not be sitting here today.

She is so see-thru.

If I felt awful about killing someone I wouldn't be out there buying a gun a couple of days later. Just me though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stewsj