Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 8TH DAY #44 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
she bought a gun not because she wanted to kill herself - that thought came after. everyone she knew had guns so she wanted to buy one too so one day she could be a responsible gun owner lol. THEN she went panning for gold WTF........... with a group of guys in the middle of nowhere, so wanted a gun for protection.

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! Protection from drunk men!!!! Shut up!!! :banghead:

Scared of men? Why she knew she could kill one by this stage no problem.

pan for gold? With just guys????? Are you kidding me??????

OMG she bought the gun because she was going to be surrounded by guys!

She is really, really full of herself if she thinks just because she is there people will do something to her because they are all men. Wow!

She's going on a camping trip with a bunch of guys and needed a gun just in case she needed protection from them...why go?

Omfg! I can't believe this.... She has zero insight into normal human behavior!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OMG! She gets the gun because she is going camping with FRIENDS!!?? And she needs protection. GMAB. This is ridiculous.

Let me get this straight, after you accidentally shot your "friend" you decide it was a good idea to go purchase a gun to go out panning for gold with a bunch of guys.

This story gets worse and worse with every dang word!

Jodi on why she bought the gun which she claims was not to commit suicide:

- Dad & others had owned guns
- had always thought about being a responsible gun owner
- general protection around guys: didn't feel as safe around guys after June 4th

Oh my freakin gawddd! She bought the gun because she wanted to be a responsible gun owner, and besides when she was planning a vacation with a bunch of guys and needed to feel safe!

You just murdered your ex boyfriend...

WACK-A-DOOOOOOO

why is she talking about a bunch of guys camping, getting drunk, and needing a gun. WTF does this have to do with her suicide and Travis' murder.

Oh, I get it - she didn't feel safe after June 4th. It appears that she can very likely take care of herself!

:floorlaugh: Panning for gold...........so I hadda buy a gun....

This is a WHOPPER!! :floorlaugh:

Why the he11 would someone go out on a trip with guys she thought might get drunk and try to rape her. Jodi (our heroine) goes but packs a pistola.

awwww you don't feel safe around guys? you poor thing. well let us put you in a women's correctional facility for the rest of your life then. there you go sweetie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stewsj