Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 8TH DAY #44 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, she made herself into a human tampon so as not to bleed on the person in the lower bunk? Okay, that makes lots of sense (to some people).

Now I am laughing so hard I'm going to be sick. Thanks:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

her paper cut and advil suicide failed so it was a sign to talk to CBS. I must be in a punked episode right now

How much longer does this torturous defense direct examination go on?? Good grief, 8 days is more than enough - wrap it up, Nurmi FGS!

You just cannot make this chit up, there is NO semblance of normalcy here, it wouldn't even make a good movie, it's too far removed from human behavior...

I cannot believe what is spewing from her mouth.....

There were a lot of rumors hanging around . . . ? told me repeatedly that there were 2 persons
why did you come up with a man and a women there
I think kind of esoteric but it was like me and travis fighting that day . . . I don't know

did 2nd interview - had some time tothink and get your bearings . . .creating this lie to tell Det flores the next day - did you contemplate telling him the truth.

I contemplated it . . . I was no where near ready to tell somebody I was capable of something like that

were you in a state of mind where you could have told Det. Flores anything about the lurid sexual behavior
no way - he is Mormon all the more shameful

what about TA did you still you want to protect him and his memory
I was trying to protect both of us . . .there were a lot of people already hurting and I didn't see any benefit to talk about all thos things - to anybody - it would just cause more pain - I didn't see any benefit to anybody . . . TA didn't want anybody to know . . I didn't want anybody to know . . . especially when TA got violent . . . I wanted to portray he and I were friends and getting along that whole day was fine.

what about the benefit to you to tell Det .Flores about you in your relationship
I didn't see any benefit
Was TA's image more important to you than your own future (UH LEADING????)

I didn't think there wsa any reason to open that door - no reason - no future no benefit to me and certainly no benefit to anyone else to say those things.

once you purchased the gun then realized how easy it would be to just pull the trigger . . when you were talking to Det. Flores . .were you planning on killing yourself
yes - they were not set in stone but I was wanting to I was wanting to die . . .

What ??????

after arrest did make plans to kill myself . . . oh yea. . . what happened I was I bought a whole bunch of advil I had been told never to take advil because it is an anti-coagulant they have razors you can keep with you . . . thought of slitting my wrists . . tiny jail, tiny town, I asked for extra laundry to stuff around my body and didn't want anything to get on her and I stuffed it around my body . . . I never did it obviously .. . I am still here . . . . I nicked my wrist with the razor just like a paper cut = I couldn't do it - it stung so bad and I wanted to do it before TA's birthday . . . July 28th (crying)

****Note need to relisten to this part closely*****

That way I would never have to admit to it and my family wouldn't know anything . . .couldn't do anything about him but I didn't want my Mom ior brothers or my sister to know things

Police interviews and you spoke with the Media as well - remember?
yes
did you reach out to them or them to you
they reached out to my family
they . . .who was it
CBS
was there a particular person worked for CBS
yes his name is Jonathon Leach
Did Mr. Leach come visit you in jail
he did
to your understanding was it his purpose to try and get you to participate in an interview
yes with CBS

did you decide to participate in the interview
eventually I did yes
why . . . . did you initially decline
my first instinct was absolutely not - I got a bad feeling - after contemplating for a little while - they made contact with my family the day after I was going to kill myself . . . I hadn't told my family about these fantasy intruders . . . I want to present a different picture of myself . . .

Moment for a break

She's stumbling ....

She wanted to kill herself before the interviews. CBS contacted her family the day after she "failed to kill herself". But she also claims that "no jury would convict me" was because she was going to kill herself.

Uh huh, Jodi -- it's so hard to keep track of so many lies

The guy behind Jodi's Aunt and to our left... who is that? I swear he looks like Tom Sizemore.

Mom, I love you sooooo much, you won't even believe this, your most favorite dearest daughter killed someone. I had to, he was attacking me, you should have seen it. I'm shaking I'm so scared. Mom, I love you

The%2BBad%2BSeed-01.jpg

Now I guess we have to hear how she was victimized and bullied into doing the interviews on TV. What a crock!

She wanted to paint a different picture of herself (i.e. lie) back then. But right now, it's all about the truth. Of course.

This is starting to be like A Thousand and One Nights. The endless story to put off an execution. . .

please the day after she "attempted suicide"--its a sign with interview with CBS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro