Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 8TH DAY #44 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did Jodi explain why there was so much blood around the sink area? Did she say that Travis went to go look at his wounds?

I can't stand Joey Jackson's voice, but d@amn he's good.

Can she do that?? Can she please do that?

really!! this judge has obviously decided to let the defense do and say whatever they want. somehow, i'll be surprised if she's that lenient with JM.

:laughcry: How did you know I burned my bagel while Jodi was blabbering! It was bitter with cream cheese, and while I ate it it was bitter.

Everything she touches turns to shirt. She is burnt toast already.

A five year old operates a toaster better than you LOL

Does anybody want to bet that Dr. Drew will state that Jodi is being truthful and she DID block the memory of almost decapitating Travis and stabbing him almost 3 dozen times? LOL

He's gonna go back to dissociation

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope Im right, but I have a feeling we might be seeing JM for a bit today. JMO :please:

Spewing big words and sounding intelligent is something some people who lack intelligence can pull off well sometimes.

I don't think she's intelligent. She has basically wasted her life (even before committing murder), lacks judgment and maturity and relies on sexuality, manipulation, grift, dishonesty and the generosity of others.

She is apparently unable to comprehend reasonable consequences of her actions (like media interviews, lies, violence, dropping out, and so on).

Her 'reputation' is childishly important to her - it's not based on actual achievement, profession or standing - it's just a perception about how she speaks, carries herself, etc. It's a small-minded sense of self-importance based on nothing.

She does things that ruin or destroy her own plans - that cause the exact opposite of what she's trying to achieve...

She's not smart... and her vocabulary is average. Her thinking isn't creative or noteworthy or original. She just fools people at first glance with her acting as if...

jmv :)

Very well said. I completely agree, you stated it much better than I could have.

Does anybody want to bet that Dr. Drew will state that Jodi is being truthful and she DID block the memory of almost decapitating Travis and stabbing him almost 3 dozen times? LOL
His views on psychology are so out-dated, IMO.

Back in my office stall- on break-- something's going down- rigt before the break Flores told the fam to meet in the side room for the break and they got up quickly- maybe cross will start this afternoon

Oh dear Mother of God!!!! I pray I can see Juan before i go away :please:

I'm thinking they're not going to be too happy with JA when she returns to jail tonight - after her describing how easy it is to get things... how she hid/hoarded/crafted a weapon and was (cough) planning suicide - this all under their noses without their knowledge.

Does not make them look good and they're not going to be happy the minute they get wind of all this. Playing them for the fool like that - even if they don't believe her any more than we do, they'll be ticked.

So will her fellow inmates - if there are more inspections/restrictions as a result of JA basically confessing to how easy it is to get and keep contraband...

Hope it's a miserable night - perfect timing if JM starts cross tomorrow...

Give her the suicide bib. Put her on suicide watch. Have her testify in it.

My friend Ray Stern just started blogging this for Phoenix New Times- please look it up and link and go over there and comment- in support of the family- I haven't read his blogs yet myself- he talked to JAs friend Donovan in the hall this am

It's starting to thunder here... Makes me think even God's getting anxious for JM to start the cross ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth