Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 8TH DAY #44 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe this closed hearing thing is like last time when they were preparing to play the phone sex tape... preparing for more disturbing evidence.

Thank Goodness! But I do wonder why he left it on that note. Shouldnt it be something about how bad she feels? This is to save her life. After all of the endless droning he leaves it at this? I'm happy but what it he doing? And I wonder whats up?

Sooooo I had to skip about 50 pages...did she ever explain how she knew to include a bunch of stab wounds in her story that needed to comport with the forensic evidence? I thought she blanked out after the gun went off--how would she have known about the stab wounds?

HLN just played the part where she said "I have no memory of stabbing him"...

I'm sure she will blame someone else for somehow knowing to include it in her story!

Could the closed hearing with the jury pertain to potential jury questions?

I'm thinking that what Jodi said about the jailor is serious enough to investigate immediately. Her attorneys would be foolish to let her go back to jail if this is what she claims is true. The jailor would be in deep, deep trouble, along with the superiors all the way up the line to the top. Judge wants some answers and wants them NOW. jmo

Putting this on the fridge:
Dear family,

Im taking my house phone off the hook tomorrow. Do not contact my cell (this includes texting), I will not answer. Solve your own problems. Make a sandwich for dinner. Keep the house clean. No, you can not use my computer. Do not knock on my bedroom door (don't even come near it), I will not answer. Stop bugging your sister. Stop bugging your brother. Take out the trash.

Sincerely,
"Jetaime"

Okay, here is a bit of a theory, we are all going to throw them out there. So here is mine:

During the text message testimony there were several objections and sidebars with regards to the text messages. Following some of those objections, more objections were made but they didn't go to sidebar, and JM said as long as he (Nurmi) follows through with his promise (not the word he used, can't think of the word he used) to tie it all together. Every time JM objected like that Nurmi said "I will".

I don't think he tied anything up and I think there may be some argument to get the entirety of the text message testimony stricken from the record.

MOO

Sooooo I had to skip about 50 pages...did she ever explain how she knew to include a bunch of stab wounds in her story that needed to comport with the forensic evidence? I thought she blanked out after the gun went off--how would she have known about the stab wounds?

She has no memory of the stabbings.

Imagine that!

I'm sure one of our esteemed (and paid off ;)) lawyers can come up with a legally mandated loophole for obviously necessary alcohol, ear protection, and possibly even recreational drugs reimbursement as part of our suit.

Doesn't Nurmi plan to put on a domestic violence expert? Or is that in the next phase?

Go Juan, go!!

032.jpg

:giggle:

I thought juror questions comes after the witness was finished?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They do, she is long from finished .....

JUAN :cheer: JUAN :cheer: JUAN :cheer:

Man! I almost fell out of my chair when I saw Nurmi was finished!! My daughter is here and I even asked her what he said, LOL. She and I both thought this would never end!

Happy Day, everyone!

I think Travis was in the shower assuming Jodi was already gone.

So, Travis was trying to tackle her and calling her names AFTER she shot him in the head and Jodi is claiming SHE was scared?

SELDOM have I ever been so adamant about guilt before all the testimony was in. There have been some very high profile cases I still are questionable verdicts. This girl, Jodi, IMO, would kill again if allowed out of prison.

AZLawyer: Is is SOP for a closed-door in-chambers meeting between this level of direct/cross?

Do you have any insights? Could it be a plea deal for LWOP? Or a jury problem?

TIA for anything you may share. :)

That kind of argument would not be before the jury. Right?

exactly! they would not be allowed in to hear what Nurmi might not want Martinez to talk about.

It could also be an upcoming witness that might be ready in the wings and they are having a disagreement on (defense and prosecutor) but if that was the case, I think she'd let Martinez get going and once done they would have this break.

BUT then again, if something Martinez wants to talk to Jodi about would mean he brings up a witness still to come, they need to first get a ruling on the "thing" that might be not in agreement.

Putting this on the fridge:
Dear family,

Im taking my house phone off the hook tomorrow. Do not contact my cell (this includes texting), I will not answer. Solve your own problems. Make a sandwich for dinner. Keep the house clean. No, you can not use my computer. Do not knock on my bedroom door (don't even come near it), I will not answer. Stop bugging your sister. Stop bugging your brother. Take out the trash.

Sincerely,
"Jetaime"

P.S. The wooden spoon will be kept close at hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cngmac