jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 8TH DAY #45 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM: Here's a pic of his closet with the bench, looks like a bench for sitting while putting on socks and shoes:

View attachment 30026

So wile he's in rage, chasing her to kill her she had time to move the bench over, stand up, grab the gun run out the other side and shoot him? :waitasec: I can't wait until Juan points out the obvious in this statement.

Her stories and actions make no sense. It's a buffet for Mr. Prosecutor to snack from.

- A naked, wet, lunging forward Travis somehow gets shot (by accident natch) in the front of his face? Nohhh. In the front of his body? Nohhh. To the side of his head, where his killer was standing, perpendicular. So he's lunging forward but Jodi is standing off to his side. :waitasec:

- A shaking scared conveniently alzheimer killer doesn't want to say 'bad things' about Travis attacking her because "that would give her motive." Ummmm....hmrooo? Whaaa? IF he attacked you that doesn't give you motive; that gives you justification for defending yourself. But motive is what she said more than twice. She murdered him. She said as much.

- She never once said she was scared for her life. She said she didn't know what Travis would do because he was so pizzed, more so than she'd ever seen him before. Well...not so much self defense then, is it?

- She admitted she ran from the bathroom, through the closet, and admitted she could have kept going, but doesn't know why she didn't. Right there she obliterated self defense and introduced, all on her own I might add, premeditation. She made the choice to go "find the gun" and kill him. D'oh.

- She has no recollection of firing the gun she claims was TA's ("it went off accidentally") yet for some reason instead of dropping the gun and leaving it, she takes the gun with her (but has no memory of that) and got rid of it in the desert. Ummmm sure. That makes sense. :waitasec:

- She keeps saying she wanted to commit suicide and planned to do so and that's what that comment on Inside Edition meant except she is conveniently forgetting the part where she says, "because I'm innocent and *that's* why a jury will never convict me." Parse words much? :rolleyes:

- After Jodi is arrested and gives her ninja story she has allll kinds of information and details, down to what the killers were wearing, their masks, etc, etc. Yet she now claims she has no memory of the murder itself. She also said she came up with details that would match the evidence she thought LE had. :waitasec: How would she know all the physical evidence? She claims she didn't remember what happened after the gun magically went off by itself, so why would she need to 'match' a story to anything?

Great post. Very well laid out and easy to understand. Thank you. It really does reinforce some strong points.

I wish you were on the jury.

I wish I was sitting as the prosecution table. I would be feeding Mr. Juan all kinds of things for cross examination. He wouldn't need them of course, but still.... :rocker:

We all KNEW that when it came time to describe the murder, the narcissist with the best memory in the history of the world would fake selective amnesia.

Don'tchya just hate it when you're right?

Is anyone else creeped out by the thought of Nurmi reading here every night? :okay:

What's so bizarre to me is the examples of how TA reacts to her (or a situation) are kinda normal in my world. I mean she is supposed to be giving us insight in to how horrible he is and he's quite nice (his emails are even pretty nice for a guy who is being stalked by a crazy person - no profanity, just leave me alone).

I have to assume if this was reversed (crazy man, woman victim), the woman would have noticed the signs first (and would have obsessively talked it over with her friends who would have told her to go to the police). Men just don't think women are a physical threat - or maybe just too late. I think Travis was on to her and was realizing she was a whack job, but just completely underestimated her evil.

Rewatching the brief portion where the testimony is actually related to the murder, and not to be Captain Obvious, but IMO she is definitely lying about not remembering the stabbing. While claiming she can't remember the stabbing, she is looking down (deceptive body language), and her answer to:

"Do you remember stabbing Travis Alexander?"
is
"I have no memory of stabbing him."

IIRC in statement analysis, if someone leads their answer with a positive, such as "absolutely not" or in this case "I have," you can typically clip out the negative word which follows (no/not) to get at the truth, esp. in the case of pathological liars.

JMOO and interest in words and body language. Also noted she referred to herself as "dingy" today...I believe she meant "ditzy" given the context...but FYI dingy is an adjective meaning "gloomy or drab." She called herself that. Sorry, word nerd humor! :blushing:

Odd... In the ninja story he was crawling around in four knees... She was getting ready to actually demo it for Flores ...hold his head in his hands and screaming... But not like a girl.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love how Juan snaps at the Judge and tells her how an objection works. Yikes. "The way it works is I object and you make a ruling" or something like that.

He's so hawt that little macho snarky man. :floorlaugh:

No, get this. She had a ready answer to that question. She is one step ahead of us...:giggle:

She said that she knew about the gun being up in the furthest corner of his closet because when she used to clean house for him, he had her 'take everything down and dust it.' Seriously? She was that intensive for 200 bucks a month?

She actually said THAT???

:floorlaugh:

I just had the epiphany today that about Jodi dropping the camera and why that should make Travis mad.

Well I think she was taking those pics of him while he was quite unaware of her, he thought he had gotten rid of her. So she sneaks back in and is taking pics of him and drops the camera which he hears and exposes her presence there and THAT is when he saw that she was there and was quite justifiable pizzed that the stalker was back, invading his privacy once again.

So yeah, i know why he would be pizzed she dropped his camera. Because she wasn't even supposed to be there in the first place. How would you feel if you found someone stalking you in your bathroom taking pics of you as you showered. Oh I'd be furious and rightfully so. But that gives her NO right to claim self defense because she wasn't supposed to be there.

Then it just went downhill from there. She was sitting there (in his closet?), probably with the gun and the camera and the knife.

I had the exact same "flash" while she was telling her story. It makes sense, because I do think she takes facts and twists them to suit herself. While she was talking I just "saw" exactly what you described-I thought there was truth there except for the part where she would have us think he knew she was there snapping photos.

No, get this. She had a ready answer to that question. She is one step ahead of us...:giggle:

She said that she knew about the gun being up in the furthest corner of his closet because when she used to clean house for him, he had her 'take everything down and dust it.' Seriously? She was that intensive for 200 bucks a month?

She said he'd give her specific projects like baseboards or something. Made her sound like a slave.

So Jodi thinks that Travis is in a better place. Well then why don't we give her a oneway ticket (via the DP express) to a "better place" as well. Of course she will be in quite a hotter place than Travis, that 85spf sunscreen might come in handy!

Holy cow!!! Dr d. Just referenced the same Chicago song mentioned here!!!!

Even after all her coo coo for cocoa puffs stories, I still can't believe she said that today. Ugh.

I can't believe she stated she was planning yet another vacation! Camping for gold ... With a bunch of men and needed a gun!

Responsible gun owner was a goal of hers!

Omg! Stick the needle in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can use the search function and just do a search for all of her posts.

Or even easier, find one of her posts, then click on her name. And a menu pops out, which includes ' All posts by..'

:seeya:Does anyone know what time court starts tomorrow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member