jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 8TH DAY #45 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to several of you who posted the closet photos.

I missed her testimony about where she actually fired the shot. It wasn't when he came around to the back closet door (the opposite one from which she would have entered, the one into the bathroom area)? I was reading comments here that it sounds like they did more running around in the area and somehow got back into the bathroom?

Hmmm, couldn't head towards the bedroom door to run away from him? Rather, run back into an area where she's cornered?

The victim had nearly bled out by the time that casing was spent and ejected.

Moreover, the autopsy findings note the absence of hemorrhaging at the site of the bullet wound.

All of the blood was on the tile floor and the carpet by the time she pulled the trigger.

SO the whole "I shot him but I can't remember anything else" is BS? I came into this case quite by accident so I'm foggy on the specifics.

:waitasec::waitasec:So, she stabbed the life out of him first and the gun came last. Well Hells Bells!

Odd... In the ninja story he was crawling around in four knees... She was getting ready to actually demo it for Flores ...hold his head in his hands and screaming... But not like a girl.

Bahaha!! I just re-watched the interrogation over the weekend and I watched that part several times. She never even caught her "on all four knees" comment. She was too involved with her demonstration crawling around the floor of the interrogation room.

She is a complete whack-a-doodle.

Is Jodi allowed to have a sedative before court tomorrow? I know different states have different laws on that.... Just popped into my mind that to keep her from overreacting...they might give her a little 'help'

The State has a special "sedative" they're saving for injecting into her arm.

OMG! Dr. Drew again hosts Gus Searcy----what more can he possible blow about! Shame on you Dr. Drew----for adding these few minutes to his fifteen. THEY ARE UP!!

To add to my previous comment, MOO that she's obviously lying re: not remembering the killing, it is - as another poster so adequately described - a chickensh** move. If she was going to fess up, she should have done it all the way, otherwise we are all left to believe, given that she's showing so many signs of deception, is that the thing she is hiding from us is her true violent, psychopathic nature.

I mean, not that we can believe anything she says anyway. But it was IMO a bad day for the defense. Though there have been a lot of those, IMO!

PS cannot believe she used the phrase "throw the scent off for a little while, so to speak" today re: avoiding apprehension! Yikes!

I wish I was sitting as the prosecution table. I would be feeding Mr. Juan all kinds of things for cross examination. He wouldn't need them of course, but still.... :rocker:

You just wanna sit next to your boo! :giggle:

I'm headed to bed... I need to be well rested for the blood bath tomorrow when Juan chews her up and spits her out:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh and another point.

She claims she stopped at the Hoover Dam and wondered what to do "because her life was over." She mentioned a few times that she knew "her life was over."

Why would she think THAT if she actually killed in self defense?

REAL self-defense gets someone acquitted (or not even charged in the first place). Yet she already 'knew' her "life was over" and the rest was figuring out if she should/could kill herself or go to prison for life.

So right there she was also telling us (and the jury) that the killing was NOT in self defense.

Originally Posted by Sulamith
BBM TA took a lot of vacations with JA. She might have become obsessed with him but I do not get the impression it was because he was involved in Pre Paid Legal. From her testimony about her former boyfriends, I did not get the impression she was money hungry. I think she loved him and murdered him but I don't think it was because of his "larger lifestyle"

Psychopaths are incapable of love.
Did you see or hear any remorse in any interview or phone call right after the murder? No!

No I did not hear any remorse from JA. I was only saying that she did not seem to be a gold digger, after TA's money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members