jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 8TH DAY #45 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a stay at home mom that homeschools. My kid has been working so far ahead it's a little scary! He's also following the trial ( not everyday he watched detective Flores testimony) for a crime scene investigation class paper. He's also watching cross tomorrow. He watched about 15 minutes today and had to walk away!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
OT yay stay at home moms who homeschool! Well, actually mine do virtual school at home. I just say homeschool most of the time because it's easier to explain, but I'm definitely not organized enough to be able to plan their curriculum. I want to watch JM tomorrow so much, but I have a 5 year old and a 10 year old so that's not really going to work. On one hand I have been thinking about making tomorrow an easy day so I can see it, then on the other hand I feel guilty about wanting to do that. Darn mama guilt :(

I swear they all use us as a focus group and lurk here, gleaning our knowledge and use it as their own original thought. Just sayin. :moo:

I really wish the prosecutor was reading here. I think collectively these threads have covered everything in this trial. jmo

Another thought that I had about the Hoover Dam. She has mentioned that over and over in her testimony. IMO I think that is where the murder weapons are.

I don't have a theory as to what she did with the rest of the stuff though like her clothes and the floor mats of the car.

There are public bathrooms there or very close. I used to drive thru there a few times a month years and years ago. EASY place to throw stuff, hide stuff etc. The road from Kingman to Vegas is almost deserted at night. I've driven it at all hours and would go MILES without seeing another car.

I think thats where she dumped the gun and knife and bloody clothes... and possibly cleaned up.

All we know Karmity is that Travis worked himself up from poverty, abuse, drug adiction, abandonment and everything else to owned his own home at age 26. He was successful. Guess you can say he did it all his way and didn't ask or need anyone to put him on his "career path". I dont know if you meant to be critical of his success but we simply dont have any credibale evidence thatTravis was "living large" as you say.

Well said. I seem to recall some mention of a fast-food or auto-parts store type job he mentioned on his myspace or in his blog... but don't quote me because I may be remembering incorrectly.

PPL may have been Travis' first and only job (with maybe a fresh-out-of-HS job for a short time prior). Keeping a job and being self-supporting at that age is commendable to me, especially not having much if any good role models concerning work ethic/discipline... I see nothing bad about that, no matter what kind of job he had. But that's just me. :)

Guys, Nancy Grace is calling for people following this trial to email any tips regarding INCONSISTENCIES or statements made by Arias during her testimony that CONTRADICT the physical and forensic evidence.

Please be specific and to the point.

Email to : nancygrace@hlntv.com

Ha ha, like any of us has the time to write that novella...

:seeya:Does anyone know what time court starts tomorrow?

This week it's been 11:30 Central time, but they had a closed door conference after court convened for the day so who knows for sure

I really wish the prosecutor was reading here. I think collectively these threads have covered everything in this trial. jmo

I don't think he needs us - or anyone. I think he'd collectively leave us in his dust. :)

All we know Karmity is that Travis worked himself up from poverty, abuse, drug adiction, abandonment and everything else to owned his own home at age 26. He was successful. Guess you can say he did it all his way and didn't ask or need anyone to put him on his "career path". I dont know if you meant to be critical of his success but we simply dont have any credibale evidence thatTravis was "living large" as you say.

Ok, time for me to go to bed. This post just made me cry.

Guys, Nancy Grace is calling for people following this trial to email any tips regarding INCONSISTENCIES or statements made by Arias during her testimony that CONTRADICT the physical and forensic evidence.

Please be specific and to the point.

Email to : nancygrace@hlntv.com

That is a much better way for her to get her stories than to troll through the forums (like WS) and then pretending that she is the one who came up with all of the inconsistencies herself!

Her show is usually the TV version of WS the night before.

I think Travis was a very successful young man with a great mind.

If he had lived he would have made more positive impacts on people's lives just like he did before he died.

Where are the people that have said JA ever made a positive impact on their lives? She didnt even seem to have a close female friend.

I just wish Travis had not ever crossed paths with a sociopath.

He would have gone on to do great things imo.

There is no comparison in Travis and Jodi Arias the stone cold murderer.

imo

There are public bathrooms there or very close. I used to drive thru there a few times a month years and years ago. EASY place to throw stuff, hide stuff etc. The road from Kingman to Vegas is almost deserted at night. I've driven it at all hours and would go MILES without seeing another car.

I think thats where she dumped the gun and knife and bloody clothes... and possibly cleaned up.

I still say she burnt the clothes, shoes & rope (if it exsisted) in the desert.

I swear they all use us as a focus group and lurk here, gleaning our knowledge and use it as their own original thought. Just sayin. :moo:

Not all defense teams read WS but some surely do. I saw it personally, as in-person, in a courtroom, during a murder trial, by a defense team member.

OT yay stay at home moms who homeschool! Well, actually mine do virtual school at home. I just say homeschool most of the time because it's easier to explain, but I'm definitely not organized enough to be able to plan their curriculum. I want to watch JM tomorrow so much, but I have a 5 year old and a 10 year old so that's not really going to work. On one hand I have been thinking about making tomorrow an easy day so I can see it, then on the other hand I feel guilty about wanting to do that. Darn mama guilt :(

Veteran homeschooler here....it's okay, an easy day won't derail their education. Or, you can plan their work around court time. It's really a pretty short day (late start, long lunch, breaks, etc). :seeya:

Thanks to several of you who posted the closet photos.

I missed her testimony about where she actually fired the shot. It wasn't when he came around to the back closet door (the opposite one from which she would have entered, the one into the bathroom area)? I was reading comments here that it sounds like they did more running around in the area and somehow got back into the bathroom?

Hmmm, couldn't head towards the bedroom door to run away from him? Rather, run back into an area where she's cornered?

Her description is so freakin convoluted. I think she might have lost her case for self defense right then and there.

Basically she says he came out of the shower, and body slammed her. They both fell on the tiled floor, and she rolled over, stood up and ran down the hall, with him chasing behind. [ why didn't she have any bruises or injuries from him bodyslamming her to the tile floor?]

Ok...but then she had a choice of turning left and heading out of the bedroom and out of the home , or right , and running into his closet to get the gun.

So RIGHT THERE, she left her self defense claim on the trash heap. Because she chose to go to the closet and look for his gun, and then supposedly went into the bathroom and accidentally shot him. [ :liar:]

First of all, how would she be certain the gun was still there? Would she gamble her life on that decision? She decides not to run for freedom, but chooses to stay in his home, and look to see if his gun was still there?

But imo, there was not enough time for her to climb on a stool, find the gun, and get down, before he would have grabbed her. It was a small hallway, and he was only a few feet behind her. Where was he while she was climbing up in the closet shelves?

Makes ZERO sense, imo. :jail:

Nurmi: Were you scared when he was chasing you?

Jodi: Yeah, I didn't want him to grab me again.

Nurmi: What were you scared that he would do?

Jodi: Who knows at that point?

There goes self defense. That was her opportunity to say I was afraid he was going to kill me if he caught me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela