jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 9TH DAY #46 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it just me or when you hear Kirk Nurmi it sounds like they are saying "Bert n Ernie"??

Arias must be putting on her ninja costume with the spidey underwear.

I thought I heard Judge Stephens say "we're waiting on Ms Arias"? Then stood up and the seal came on the screen. I could be wrong, but there was no sign of her that I could see.
Anyone else see the defendant in court?

Hey guest make sure to register... We wanna hear your thoughts. We don't bite.

Morning fellow sleuthers & Juanettes!!! Today is the day we've been waiting for!!

GO TEAM TRAVIS!!!!!!!!

Been a long, long, time lurker. Finally registered because I don't think there's any way I can refrain from posting today! Looking forward to a total annihilation of Jodi. I hope JM goes through each and every piece of bs that came out of her mouth! I'm a little worried that I'm expecting too much, but I know JM will do exactly what he needs to, and thinks is necessary.

:Welcome1:

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial

Juan Martinez is in the courtroom stretching and wandering around the courtroom. He is chit chatting with the court reporter. #JodiArias

:rocker::rocker::rocker:

Cool as a cucumber... I couldn't be in a better mood!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy sIII (so please excuse the typos!)

I thought I heard Judge Stephens say "we're waiting on Ms Arias"? Then stood up and the seal came on the screen. I could be wrong, but there was no sign of her that I could see.
Anyone else see the defendant in court?

I heard that as well..

The judge left the bench because I think they still have to wait for Jodi to get there. It isn't time yet for court to start.

I would be so upset if JA got hit by a bus on the way to the courthouse!!!
I hope she squirms like the snake that she is!! (Sorry.. I'm a little anxious this morning)

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial

Trial should begin on time, 5 mins from now. #JodiArias

Nurmi best remind Jodi she is wearing that stun belt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads