jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 9TH DAY #46 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Katie's in, 3rd row. She's sitting with Juanderful's sister & niece! I'm waiting to see if I can get in, too. PASA, where are you? Please sen some WEBSLEUTHS LOVE that I get in, too!

hope hope hope! I would love to hear your impressions from the inside, Anita.

Waaaah what just happened:rocker: is it adjourned :banghead:

this must be how the team at nasa feel just before launch. lol

Travis sister looks really beautiful today and kinda dressy. Think "someone" is gonna be taken to the Church of Juan Martinez?

Been a long, long, time lurker. Finally registered because I don't think there's any way I can refrain from posting today! Looking forward to a total annihilation of Jodi. I hope JM goes through each and every piece of bs that came out of her mouth! I'm a little worried that I'm expecting too much, but I know JM will do exactly what he needs to, and thinks is necessary.

maybe Jodi had to go back and put her diaper on :D *snicker*

It's not quite time. Aren't the jurors only supposed to be there at 10:25 in the gathering spot?

We have the seal because the judge said that AZ Republic newspaper cannot take pictures anymore because it is distracting the jury. They are hashing it out right now with the lawyer from the paper.

I really hope nurmi doesn't go overboard with the objections...

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial Defense wanted to ban still photography. They just tested out the sound, nurmi went into the jury stand and didn't hear clicks #JodiArias

The judge left the bench because I think they still have to wait for Jodi to get there. It isn't time yet for court to start.

"I can't talk to him at night anymore"..."I didn't want people to think I wasn't normal"..."I was afraid"...but NOTHING, zip, zed, nada about being sorry for him being left to decompose in the shower for 5 days.

/vent

I think that's what bothers me the most out of this entire case. She killed him... ok.. (He did NOT deserve it) People kill people.... She LEFT HIM THERE FOR FIVE DAYS KNOWING HE WAS DEAD!!! I can't wrap my mind around the reasoning. I hope JUAN drills her and drills her and DRILLS her!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dianthe