jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 9TH DAY #46 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She was admonished by the judge that she has to give yes or no answers.

Yes, and I think she's realised she can be slightly obstrucive by doing so - forcing JM to ask more questions to get to the point. She's adapting to use yes/no to her advantage where she can.

Surely the jury will see right through this charade. Where is the snivelling wretch from yesterday? Where are the nostril tears?! She turns it on and off like a murdering actress.

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO jealous of Katie today!

You know she's HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY (Duck Dynasty anyone)

This Jodi is the one you see in her mug shot
Agreed. It's pure defiance - I expected it, but not so soon out of the gate. It really doesn't bode well for someone supposedly remorseful.

Oh well. ;)

I kind of wish JM had stayed on the night she was peeking in his window.....he should have asked who does that? you said you just glanced in? how could you have seen all those details in a glance? Would you consider this stalking?

He is pointing out that she's a manipulator. Her attitude is disgusting today.

I am loving her attitude MOO as it shows that she is unhuman and incapable of feeling if not benificial to herself JMO

Is this great or what????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is better than I hoped for. Didn't expect to start of with the stupid sister comment. That got her hackles up and they haven't gone down since.

Oh, Geez! Jean C. praising Jodi's memory. :rolleyes:

Most of Jodi's testiphony in her own defense was fabrication. :moo:

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial
The static noise hisses away as the sidebar continues. The jurors look a bit restless. #JodiArias

You know she is not reading she is thinking up lies

Journal was admitted. Nurmi sat down very heavily. Willmot began whispering in his ear.

JMO: They're coming up with a damage control strategy.

Maybe I'm seeing kittens...but...:...

Wow!

It took a long time and a lot of patience by investigators, but after repeatedly lying, Jodi finally admitted that she was the only one there that day. So, with respect, maybe in fact you are seeing kittens.

Not that it's bad to see kittens, of course. I encourage it. In fact, at this moment I happen to be seeing a certain snoozing ex-kitten who carefully arranged himself across my lower legs, right where the blood usually gets to circulate :great:.

We're gonna crash! There are over 700 peeps on this thread....

He is going to expose the things she said in her journal.

The jury is going to wonder why Nurmi kept this from them.

Priceless.

Thos is like watching a frightening movie. I can picture her doing all that she did to Travis and liking it! Scary stuff. I pray the jury sees it too.

What? Glasses off? When I wear mine I never take them off to read or write.. Hmmm Allows a glimpse into those soul less eyes!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AussyDog