jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 9TH DAY #46 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
she saw all of that from a glance from her walking to the sliding door...stalking.

He is giving her NO chance to explain, carry on, wax philosophical, use big words, etc....

Awesomeness!

What is that little smirky smile about. What a fool.

We are getting a sight of her defiant attitude that probably caused her to get smacked with a wooden spoon....

:floorlaugh:She actually thinks that she is an equal sparring partner with Juan...............:floorlaugh:

I'm tacking on the gym membership I'm going to need after all my stress eating onto our class action tab. ;)

I. Am. Cackling right now. Pumping my fist, cheering, I think I scared my poor DD and my cats! You can't try to use words and trick your way around Juan! No excises for you ma'am!

Away we go ,I did not sleep last nite!

Barely any sleep last night for me as well! I was re-watching different days of court throughout this trial last night b/c I was so excited about JM's upcoming cross!

I think I got a total of 3 hours of sleep! But I have my coffee & JM is definitely not gonna put me to sleep unlike Nurmi! You got this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rocker:

He's showing she's a stalker!!!!!!!!!

Please let this go on for days, please let this go on for days, please let this go on for days! :please:

There is NO WAY she is going to make it through this without cracking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth