jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 9TH DAY #46 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've always thought that Jodi's eyeglasses were nothing more than a prop - just like Casey Anthony (but CA actually wore contacts and needed hers). The DT's goal was to make Jodi look child-like, bookish, etc. - the extreme opposite of the over-sexed, blonde bombshell that she believed herself to be. Not one photo of Jodi with glasses because she doesn't need them. :moo:

The other day Nurmi asked her to read something and it took her all of 10 seconds, he seemed surprised she read it so fast.

Today she is the slowest reader on earth...

She's going to read the entire transcript?!?? WTH??? She SAID it!!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy sIII (so please excuse the typos!)

now she will have to read all of this too...

I hope she takes all of her direct exam to lunch with her

I think he's building up to showing she lied to her journal!
:what:

just sayin'
fran

This is awesome. JM is so prepared - and prepared for several answers to a single question (seems to me). Brilliant.

Side note: I keep thinking JA is wearing one of those joke t-shirts that are printed to look like the front of a tuxedo. :floorlaugh:

ooooh she's sooooo passive aggressive....burn...

I have to pee but I don't wanna miss anything and I don't want this to end!!!

Aside from making Juan's case, she is doing Juanders for his closing arguments.

That's going to be top notch. Just Juan, minimal notes, going through her lies, stories, contradictions, manipulations point by point, one after another quickly, orderly. There will be so much overwhelming evidence against her from her, by her plus the forensic evidence, other witnesses, and so on.

All that's needed are 12 jurors with sound minds.

Casarez and Brooks just observed that JA supposedly saw TA pleasuring himself as a pedophile on January 21.

But her journal says that nothing of significance happened Jan. 20-24.

:liar: :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar:

oh but she never wrote anything about that down. remember? jodi has standards!!!!!

How Sweet! She doesn't understand where Juan is going, so he is helping her out! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14