jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 9TH DAY #46 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She sounds like my 16 y/o when she's been caught doing something she shouldn't.

i am laughing - Juan is awesome - she's trying to a ***** and Juan is making her look like an idiot

she tries to confuse the statement... JM gets her to say what he's after... LMAO

Wait Wait, I need a minute to build a new lie, give me a second , oh oh I got it. I was protecting Travis so I didn't right it in my journal it is part of the rules of attraction , yep that's it , that was close

Damn he's not letting her tell her lie she built up, damn it, he threw her off LOL

"She's LOOKING at it!" Lol

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy sIII (so please excuse the typos!)

why does she always look like she's on the verge of a smile or laugh here? maybe it's just me?

She's such a slippery liar that he has to nail her into a set of facts before they discuss a THING .. this will NOT be lost on the jury. TOAST.

Purposely being difficult to stall. I dated a person like this. Extremely frustrating. She knows exactly what he's asking and she's playing dumb. I just can't.

UGH, I hate that lunch will break this up - she'll get reminded she's supposed to be a battered woman that has been beat down all her life by the big bad men and come back all weepy

FYI She just straightened her left finger when she held it up. Trying to get a screen shot.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy sIII (so please excuse the typos!)

I wish the jurors had copies...or can they see this on a screen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en