jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 9TH DAY #48 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
HOney I'm hooooome. Anita Richman is on her way back to Tucson so might not post until the morning as she has a 2 hour drive.

But I'm gonna start posting now on the court observer thread...head on down. I have pages and pages of notes and other things not noted.

Aww man, waited up and I have to find a different thread? Katie.....please give us some of your views here too?

She really looks caught with the magazine witness tampering. Just loving this.

I LOVE how she starts SPEEDTALKING right afterwards to 'explain' the prison procedures. I think that was one of the moments that her anxiety and nervousness shone through her arrogance. :giggle:

Nurmi says it's a "stunt"...blah, blah, blah. Bless JM's ♥. He's a damn good man!!!

I hope Flores gets to go on a niiiiiiiice, long vacation with his wife when this is over. I'm sure he wonders how he got so lucky to be the one to deal with JA from the get go! The long phone calls, 2 days of interrogation and now what seems like months of her babble.

Not only would I like to see justice for Travis, but these men deserve a win too!!!!!

All expenses paid. These fine men have earned it!

I doubt JA had many female friends. She cannot use her sexuality to manipulate women like she does men. Most females would be viewed as "competition" and Jodi wanted to be the center of everything! I think there may have been a few females that she pretended to be friends with but they were in her life only as long as she could "use" them for some purpose.

I have gotten the impression that TA's friends had begun to see through JA's facade and saw her for the bat-chit crazy chick she really is. JMO

I don't think many girls would trust her around their boyfriends. I wonder if that is why Rachel kicked her to the curb after 8 days?

I don't think many girls would trust her around their boyfriends. I wonder if that is why Rachel kicked her to the curb after 8 days?

JA also testified today she wasn't paying rent with Rachel!! I'm sure Rachel didn't want or need a freeloading flirt with all the drama!!!! I bet she gets chills now knowing she opened her home to her ~ I'd never be the same knowing I opened my home to a brutal killer!!!! SCARY!!

I LOVE how she starts SPEEDTALKING right afterwards to 'explain' the prison procedures. I think that was one of the moments that her anxiety and nervousness shone through her arrogance. :giggle:

JA knew what was coming as soon as she saw those magazines. Busted.

Juan asked JA about the procedure for releasing property and she started babbling as if on cue. He turned around and used the minute or two he'd bought himself to read his notes a bit and organize something at his table. When she finished her long explanation, he was reloaded. She had no idea she walked right into giving him time to set up his next attack. It was so smooth it was hilarious.

http://youtu.be/bnpVcK-Fs7k let me know if this doesnt work bt i ended up on this clip on youtube tonight and couldnt believe how identical this was to her defense. no? just me or did nurm dog see this too

I missed that.

That's the second time she has said that on the stand!!! :furious: :banghead:

http://youtu.be/8bPblAAlOx0

minor4th,
Here you go. He is questioning her about the phone calls and texts, the day she said she was so upset because she walked in on him with the picture.
Her comment is at 1:26:25 ... watch a bit before this so you get the whole context. The whole thing starts at 0:49

Did Juan say that the magazines were confiscated in 2011?

Jodi testified that she felt wrong for lying and decided to come clean in 2010.

I think Juan is going to go through inconsequential lies one by one (which might be a while). Once he's torn down her credibility, he'll go into the day of the murder.

This whole coded-magazine stunt makes me feel sorry for JA's defense team. It was shocking that they didn't seem familiar with her failed plan to witness-tamper her friend Matt.

If I'm not mistaken, she tried this trick after she finally confessed and was now supposedly telling her lawyers the "absolute truth."

The magazine message shows the jury that JA probably lied like a rug to Nurmi & Co. -- they they don't have a clue about what they've been helping her say. It looks like she's played them for fools, and now she's in court trying the same with the jury.

How can the jury now possibly believe JA didn't steal her grandpa's gun in the premeditation of TA's death?

Nurmi must feel so very betrayed.

Aww man, waited up and I have to find a different thread? Katie.....please give us some of your views here too?

I posted 10 pages of my notes over on that other thread. I don't have two brain cells left to rub together. Go check them out on the court observer thread! :D :seeya: Anita will also post in the am there too. She has tons of jury observations from today.

A view from the inside: observations from our own court observers - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community
(observer thread)

I have a feeling that could be a whole can of worms we haven't yet heard being opened. There's definitely some financial shenanigans.
One of the scams is related to Travis' BMW. She was supposed to make payments and rarely did or didn't make the full payment. To get out of the financial obligation they had agreed upon for his BMW, she intentionally towed it in first gear and intentionally destroyed the engine. Destroying the engine was also payback for Travis' lack of interest in her. (He told her to date other guys several times.)

I listened to all of it just now and totally disagree. Imo, it's an extremely lame cross given the crazy pro-prosecution facts in the pre-2010 interviews. I know he's trying to show current lies, but man, he comes across like a total tool, imo. 90% of her responses, or more, are entirely credible and his points, even if made, are like "so." jmo

I sure don't see it like that. Not at all. He took her down on numerous lies (the stalking behavior, the "damaged" finger, the sexual "battery", the allegations of pedophilia). He did just fine in the courtroom today. The one who looked like a total tool was Nurmi. His attitude sucks, and he comes across like the bully on the playground. Even the judge was fed up with him by the end of the day. No more sidebars....just "overruled".

I don't understand why you have a problem with this prosecutor, but IMO he's doing a wonderful job for both Travis and his family who have had to sit there day after day and listen to her blatant lies.

I believe Jodi relishes the attention and a challenge, clearly. However I don't believe her smiles when confronted about the magazines were enjoyment. It's childish but similar to if someone is calling you names and you puff up, become over-confident to show how unaffected you are. By trying to cover her vulnerability, she over-reacts and shows it. IMHO.

One note on STRABISMUS that might have some baring on JA in general and in testimony; when someone has this condition and is tired or stressed...shloop, the lazy eye gets lost! I knew every time my son had caught a flu or was under the weather or was tired (and still do to some extent) because his eye would wander. Juan, watch for that. If her eye goes in, it's without question a sign of stress.

moo

Yes and her lazy eye turns in when she is angry, I think.:twocents::moo:

Im so sick of the bleeding hearts. This is crazy. The women is clearly playing games and talking heads/people are acting like he should treat her like some elderly woman crossing the street. Her attitude proved that she is not some shaking demure afraid of conflict woman. She is in direct contrast to her battered woman sham by getting testy right back, asserting attitude. You would expect that skaing to start the tears, submission. NOPE! she gave it right back and was sassy. I wonder if a man sat there accused of the same crimes against a woman would people feel he should be easy on him. This world is stuck in the 1800's. She is manipulating even the most logical people with her tactics. Its sad to see. Its like only a select few can see the games she's playing and get "it"

Thank You.

IMO this is why he brought up the issue of " double standard" in the beginning.
If she was a man claiming the slaughter he committed was all the victims fault every one would expect him to be crossed same as he did today. No more double standard for JA.

JA can say anything about any one but TA wasn't allowed to fight back with words. Specially when he called her out for what she was. He saw behind the mask and she knew that was IT! He used words so she went and used a knife and a gun.

The soft spoken detective Flores couldn't get the truth out of her with his soft easy going demeanor and hand holding.

So what's the prosecutor supposed to do?

IMO just what he's doing for the real victim in this case.

I believe Jodi relishes the attention and a challenge, clearly. However I don't believe her smiles when confronted about the magazines were enjoyment. It's childish but similar to if someone is calling you names and you puff up, become over-confident to show how unaffected you are. By trying to cover her vulnerability, she over-reacts and shows it. IMHO.

She doesn't know how to emotionally respond. here she is caught in a major lie and she's smiling to show everyone "hey, everything is okay!! I got this. I can easily explain this away" and everyone is looking at her like WOW! can you believe this? what a liar? Its false confidence and a failure to relent and recognize this bullchit she stepped in, even tho it stanks. She's crazy. they should've argued temporary insanity.

JA knew what was coming as soon as she saw those magazines. Busted.

Juan asked JA about the procedure for releasing property and she started babbling as if on cue. He turned around and used the minute or two he'd bought himself to read his notes a bit and organize something at his table. When she finished her long explanation, he was reloaded. She had no idea she walked right into giving him time to set up his next attack. It was so smooth it was hilarious.

I noticed that. lol

When she was 'teaching' the audience about the procedure for releasing property, she sounded like the assistant warden, not a violent offender. She is so phony and arrogant. :jail:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Killjoy02