jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 9TH DAY #48 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This girl just drops her job and heads off on a 200 mile round trip to confront a girl who dated her BF at one time? She is on the road more than not. She moves from place to place and job to job. She is unstable. She has no boundaries. She doesn't like the word "NO" and will kill you if you reject her.

She is a psychopath which defies most of our senses. I think people sensed it in her and pleased her to keep from getting her angry. At some level, people will have a feeling something isn't right here and back away and not confront her. People will say, "I can't put my finger on it, but something is not right". When you have that response, stay away from the person. That is your brain warning you to stay away.

THANK YOU.

If you are on trial for MURDER, then you shouldn't expect to be treated with kid gloves. She has lied over and over again to investigators and attorneys and judges and news reporters and boyfriends and her family. So the prosecutor has to come at her hard.

She is a 30 yr old woman. She is not a lost little girl, who was raised by wolves. She had a normal, standard dysfunctional family and a regular working class life. There is no reason to back off or go easy on her, because she might cry or be upset. Too freakin bad. That's what happens when you slit your ex boyfriend's throat out of rage.

---------------
Hi, from whaat I've seen over the years he is acting the way most prosecutors act. She desrves this. She wants quiet more time to answer so she can get her lies straight!! Aint gonna happen. I am having a hard time looking at her face.I've never felt like this before. Justice for Travis!! :rocker::seeya:

Didn't JA say she put the knife in the dishwasher, or may have put it in the dishwasher? So just one more lie of JA, if the med examiner said he did not find it in the home. :seeya:

Bingo, she lied. Well sorta... She couldn't actually be sure ... But she's sure it wasn't in the car with her... Eyeroll

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok, so can y'all help me list all the lies that were exposed today?

Here's what I remember:

1. Her finger wasn't really hurt by Travis
2. The "pedophile" confrontation really didn't happen on Jan 21 (didn't happen at all)
3. Travis wasn't barraging her with phone calls after on the alleged ped confrontation day
4. Exchanging cars didn't happen on the day she said it did
5. Matt was not really her boyfriend when she stalked his new girlfriend
6. She omitted information about her pre-murder trip through California -- she spent the night with Matt on June 2
7. She tried to influence witness testimony through coded messages, and apparently lied to her attorneys
8. She enjoyed the sex adventures, contrary to her prior testimony
9. She told her DV expert Travis was looking at pedo pics on the computer and changed her story after she found out there was no computer evidence

What else?

Excellent post! I think the hair color is coming in soon, likely Monday. He wants her to sweat it.

I felt a bit bad for Pepsi today - placed directly in front of Nurmi with his crazy eyewear fashion statement, as he was fumbling through magazine pages like a kid looking for naked pictures in a National Geographic magazine - poor product placement :/ but weirdly entertaining nonetheless...

That's so funny - I kept looking at that stupid Pepsi bottle! Yes, oddly entertaining.

I sure do hope that JM brings up her bloody hands...and JM asking her how she left no blood outside the bathroom.

That is exactly what I saw today. Her delay in answering was because she was forumlating her answer so that it would cover any follow up question JM had. She is a manipulator and coniver. She is one maybe two steps ahead in her answer because they are lies and she is trying to anticipate the next question. jmo

It's frightening & fascinating to watch because she is an excellent lying sociopath, but she is matched up against her nemesis, I believe...

IMO, Juan couldn't come at her in a linear fashion...he needed to keep her off balance. If she could follow where his questions were going, then she could come up with an answer.

i agree. i am willing to bet that over this weekend she will prepare like a jeopardy contestant trying to anticipate were jm will be going with his questions. watching this unfold is priceless:moo:

Judges in AZ certainly put in few hours. Heck, they take off on Fridays? Why don't they put in one 8 hr day and call it a week....that way we may get 8 hours of testimony in a week, FGS!

WTH? Has there ever been 4 hours of testimony in a day? They start late, go home early and take long lunch hours and breaks.

This should have been over a month ago.

I'm here in AZ and want to clear this misconception up.

The all work M-F 8-5 on record (I am sure they work a ton of overtime hours. They would have to due to their work load).... Judge Stephens along with the other Judges have a full court schedule each week. Many case going on at a time... Juan Martinez also has other cases he is working as well. There are several reasons why this case is scheduled the way it is.. Legal reasons.. such as.. the different hearings. I also will say that the transit system here in the Phx area is not exactly the greatest. So, as far as the Jury goes, they give them time in the morning to report as to keep any delays down. (traffic wise for example).

We also need to keep in mind that Jodi is probably the most descriptive defendant that has been on trial.. and one of the few that has actually taken the stand.. She hasn't shut up... well until today! lol

Anyway, hope this helps some.

One other thing I wanted to mention:

In regards to her hair color, I remember it was the rental car man that testified early in the trial that she rented the car as a blonde. Then when Ryan Burns testified, he said she showed up in Utah to see him on June 5, 2008 and her hair was brunette. And she was wearing a long sleeved shirt and had her fingers bandaged... (just thought I'd throw that in last part in because I also find that suspect).

I haven't been able to post much due taking a huge load this semester (40yr old college student here)... But I have been keeping up on most of it that I can.. I remember first seeing her on 48hrs in 2008 and thinking at first.. Oh that poor girl.. but after a few minutes I thought.. Wait.. she's not telling the truth.. has NO emotion either.. How strange... This case fascinates me because my major is psychology and I also have a very strong interest in law school.. possibly..

BTW- She is a whole different person today... She's done a 180... Smirking, chuckling..glaring at times... Jodi is holding her own just fine up against Martinez.... meaning she is NO BATTERED WOMAN...

Good evening everyone!

:seeya:

Watching NG.....just saw the last part of JVM.....

Way to go, Mr.Martinez!!!

JA looked like it was "stressful"...maybe like her "brain was scrambled"...

:silly:

This girl just drops her job and heads off on a 200 mile round trip to confront a girl who dated her BF at one time? She is on the road more than not. She moves from place to place and job to job. She is unstable. She has no boundaries. She doesn't like the word "NO" and will kill you if you reject her.

She is a psychopath. I think people sensed it in her and pleased her to keep from getting her angry. At some level, people will have a feeling something isn't right here and back away and not confront her. People will say, "I can't put my finger on it, but something is not right". When you have that response, stay away from the person. That is your brain warning you. You are probably dealing with a sociopath.

She sure doesn't seem to have a lot of female friends. Pretty sure it's much easier for her to snow the guys. I saw through her the first interview I heard.

Per Joey Jackson earlier today: Possibly jail officers who check incoming/outgoing mail for contraband found the strange messages in the magazines and turned them over to JM.

I still wonder if the DT (who would have also had a chance to go through them, I believe, as part of discovery, no?) just missed the numbers and penciled words.

Unless, as Jackson said, they were simply examining the mags in court so thoroughly as a stall tactic - to break JM's pace...

I hope we get clarification on how all this weaves together on Monday! Unless JM is just providing examples of how JA operates - but I bet there's more to it - something that connects the whole afternoon's cross/testimony.

Can't wait until Monday! (That doesn't get said very often, I bet...) :)

I felt a bit bad for Pepsi today - placed directly in front of Nurmi with his crazy eyewear fashion statement, as he was fumbling through magazine pages like a kid looking for naked pictures in a National Geographic magazine - poor product placement :/ but weirdly entertaining nonetheless...

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

She is a psychopath. I think people sensed it in her and pleased her to keep from getting her angry. At some level, people will have a feeling something isn't right here and back away and not confront her. People will say, "I can't put my finger on it, but something is not right". When you have that response, stay away from the person. That is your brain warning you. You are probably dealing with a sociopath.

After you see it and recognize it, you never forget it. Instinctually I can spot them ...The baby hairs on my neck stand up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am by no means an expert, but I think the jury gets it that she is a liar. I wish JM would call the in the experts on selective memory and traumatic amnesia. Get to the murder. We know she did it she has confessed. JM just needs to prove that she premeditated it. Call her out on not remembering and show the over kill. I don't think anyone could think she was abused. She is a pure *advertiser censored* and she liked it. She killed him because he turned her down. She is a stalker crazy woman. Pure case of fatal attraction. Surely to God the jury is not stupid. How can self defense equal gun shot, stabbing, and slitting his throat. That is not defending ones self. jmo

I have a question about the knife JA used to kill TA. I know nothing about what the knife is supposed to look like, does anyone else?

Reason I ask is, last night on Dr. Drew, I know I don't like him or his show, but it was on and I managed to missed this part. Some Doctor, I guess, was talking about the knife and then I saw this knife he was holding. It was huge, so I'm wondering if that was the size of the knife used, according to the size of the wounds. That got me thinking about the knife she says they supposedly used for the rope in the bedroom and bathroom, according to JA. I doubt any of her testimony concerning that was even real, but according to her, she did not bring the knife to TA's house, but it was in his bedroom. IF that size of knife is what killed TA, why in the world would he have a knife THAT big in his bedroom (especially with JA around, he was already more than suspicious of her motives, actions, everything)? I even doubt he would have a small knife in his bedroom, especially to cut rope.

Wouldn't they have used scissors? A knife in the bedroom, especially that large just doesn't make sense to me. Has there been any discussion about this or does anyone have a comment? I'd just like to hear what others think? Thank you.

If I am remembering incorrectly, someone say so, but I believe the reports described it as strong with an approximately 6 inch blade.

I totally agree with your statement about JA not wanting a knife in the bedroom with his crazy ex. That is what my 25yr old son said about the gun. He said that the loaded gun, if there was one, would not be somewhere his crazy ex would know about. lol If he did have one, it was probably for protection from her stalkerish ways. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth