jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 9TH DAY #48 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldn't leave after seeing your post just above me KatieCoolLady!

Omg. That is disturbing in just so many ways. I'm not going to pry or anything like that but I hope an attny sees this and answers real soon.

Reading for other reasons can't be stopped BUT this is totally different IMO because this trial is far from over!

Strawberry asked:

Maybe she thought that if any hairs were found it would be harder for LE to trace them to her - especially if she had gotten by with nobody knowing she dyed it?

Per pics and such she never dyed her hair. The 'photos' had her in brown braids and that was her hair color at the time.

And did she dye it back to blonde right away? Goes to premeditation and coverup I guess.

No, she had blonde hair in the waterfall pic with TA and then black/brown in the 'braids' pics after death so I say hair color is no factor in this at all.

One more thing before :bedtime: All the State has to do is prove this wasn't self-defense and it was pre-meditated. After today, I don't believe the jury will buy the self-defense act. JA is certainly not a meek little girl. She stood up to Juan Martinez in front of the entire world, that was a huge blow to her defense. Juan is chipping away, slowly but surely. I'm hoping he takes the weekend to figure out a way to lay it all out there for the jury. I do believe some important things might get lost, if he doesn't go over them again for the jury.

JMO

I agree with you on this 100%

One more thing before :bedtime: All the State has to do is prove this wasn't self-defense and it was pre-meditated. After today, I don't believe the jury will buy the self-defense act. JA is certainly not a meek little girl. She stood up to Juan Martinez in front of the entire world, that was a huge blow to her defense. Juan is chipping away, slowly but surely. I'm hoping he takes the weekend to figure out a way to lay it all out there for the jury. I do believe some important things might get lost, if he doesn't go over them again for the jury.

JMO

I keep getting flashbacks of Scott Peterson.......Only issue is this: he never 'admitted' to the crime, the act itself. She WILL be man 1.....It is all the jury can do.......

Why would Matt want to insinuate himself into a case like this to help Jodi? They went together in 2000-2001. When is the last time they worked together? She got the job at Vantanas, then he got a job there right after her. She lived with Darryl 4 yrs. I don't know why Matt seems like he's popped up in this case often.

BTW, I never see the answer to the question --- Is Donovan a woman or a man? (sorry, but sort of reminds me of Pat from SNL)

I keep getting flashbacks of Scott Peterson.......Only issue is this: he never 'admitted' to the crime, the act itself. She WILL be man 1.....It is all the jury can do.......
I do not believe she will just get Man 1, no way. I believe she will get LWOP or the DP. JMO

Wait..did you mean just manslaughter?

I have smelled a dead body before but I would definitely not call it a sweet smell especially once decomposition begins. It is a smell that the brain like "instantly recognizes" even if you had never smelled it before because you have no doubt that you are smelling death, and you NEVER forget that smell. I don't know that I explained it very well.

I would call it 'sweet.' I accidentally smelled it as a child and it was a very sweet intoxicating smell. It was so strychnine and sweet that I did get sick, because it was so sweet. It is hard to explain, indeed, but sweet is definitely true of the odor.

Why would Matt want to insinuate himself into a case like this to help Jodi? They went together in 2000-2001. When is the last time they worked together? She got the job at Vantanas, then he got a job there right after her. She lived with Darryl 4 yrs. I don't know why Matt seems like he's popped up in this case often.

BTW, I never see the answer to the question --- Is Donovan a woman or a man? (sorry, but sort of reminds me of Pat from SNL)

Donovan is a female. Met Jodi in the woman's jail so there's that. ;)

She left her hair dark, didn't she - I was sure she did. It was brown in the investigation tapes with Det. Flores.

Yes, she did. All this hair speak is kinda crazy to me. It was dark.....It was dark, it was in braids dark......ok. It was DARK. lol End of story!

Question to the legal eagles or others who work in the courts systems.

Do you think it's an ethical breach for a person working directly within the court system on a trial to be posting on a message board such as this and posting strong opinions against one side and specifically one attorney in the case?

Just curious.

I think you should private message one of the attorneys here and one of the mods. During the FCA trial, there was someone posting her and it was a huge problem. It could be worse if they are involved in the courtroom proceedings. We don't want a mistrial. :banghead: JMO and all that.

No, she had blonde hair in the waterfall pic with TA and then black/brown in the 'braids' pics after death so I say hair color is no factor in this at all.

I sense you are missing info on why the hair color is being discussed and the time period involved. What is in question is if/how Jodi dyed her hair before going to kill Travis as a part of her premeditated plan. (waterfall pic was long before the murder when she went as a blonde)

It's the interesting small details that show how devious her plans might have been. Another would be her thinking to turn the license plate upside down on her rental car.

IMO, she is going to get the DP after all. The premeditation, evidence, and the cruelty of her killing Travis is there to be revealed to the jury.

I feel hopeful that bright lights are going to shine into the darkness and everyone will be able to see more clearly what Jodi is. :offtobed:

She knew she would be noticed with the platinum blonde hair.

So it was blonde then killed TA then dyed it to brown??? In the photos of her with the dog she is brown-ish and in the 'poses' at TA's home she is brown, so I am not seeing a huge color change here.

Question to the legal eagles or others who work in the courts systems.

Do you think it's an ethical breach for a person working directly within the court system on a trial to be posting on a message board such as this and posting strong opinions against one side and specifically one attorney in the case?

Just curious.

Good question! See where you are going with this, and I had my suspicions as well... call it a hunch (esoteric, I know).

Just wondering why so much venom, lol. Maybe he didn't acknowledge her in court or something. Def smells personal to me!:banghead:

I believe Jodi relishes the attention and a challenge, clearly. However I don't believe her smiles when confronted about the magazines were enjoyment. It's childish but similar to if someone is calling you names and you puff up, become over-confident to show how unaffected you are. By trying to cover her vulnerability, she over-reacts and shows it. IMHO.

I think her 'smiles' are simply just a natural position of her lip and I am in no way a 'supporter' in any way, shape, or form. I am just stating what I am seeing.

A little suggestion for all of us on how to keep our nerves in good order this long weekend:
Do not listen to any of the talking heads who are either ignorant or trying to drama for ratings. (During Scott Peterson's trial, even after Amber Frey, the talking heads said that the defense was doing incredibly well and that Scott Peterson would go free)

Get good sleep and eat good food.

Post plenty on websleuths :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members