jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 9TH DAY #48 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think her 'smiles' are simply just a natural position of her lip and I am in no way a 'supporter' in any way, shape, or form. I am just stating what I am seeing.

Her lips weren't positioned that way when the defense was questioning her. She was all quiet and meek and solemn.

Her lips weren't positioned that way when the defense was questioning her. She was all quiet and meek and solemn.

yup. And it's not just her lips. It is also her eyebrows kind of raised and her chin and head up, in a cocky kind of way. Holier than thou...

I think her 'smiles' are simply just a natural position of her lip and I am in no way a 'supporter' in any way, shape, or form. I am just stating what I am seeing.
Are you watching the same trial? This is the way Jodi's natural look is:

images

images

images

images

images

ETA: She shows no emotion ever. Except when she is pleased with herself.

No, she had blonde hair in the waterfall pic with TA and then black/brown in the 'braids' pics after death so I say hair color is no factor in this at all.

I think it's a huge factor because she thought she was disguising herself by dying it brown for the murder.

While Det. Flores was questioning her he said something about how a neighbor saw her there. She snapped back with something like anyone who could have seen her has only seen her with blond hair or something. She mentions it again to the detective regarding forensic evidence. She said something along the lines of her hair would probably be everywhere in the house and if they found any it would be blond.

She thought the braids would keep her hair in place and she wouldn't lose any stands as she slaughtered Travis.

JMO

I want to add this to my original post b/c I don't want to be the cause of a rumor starting regarding the "neighbor"

ETA: By the way, just to make it clear...I believe the detective was using an interrogation tactic when he stated that a neighbor saw her. So far, I have not heard that there is in fact someone who saw her there.

I think it's a huge factor because she thought she was disguising herself by dying it brown for the murder.

While Det. Flores was questioning her he said something about how a neighbor saw her there. She snapped back with something like anyone who could have seen her has only seen her with blond hair or something. She mentions it again to the detective regarding forensic evidence. She said something along the lines of her hair would probably be everywhere in the house and if they found any it would be blond.

She thought the braids would keep her hair in place and she wouldn't lose any stands as she slaughtered Travis.

JMO

wow didn't catch that part. Do you have a link to that part of the video? The rental guy also said that when she rented the car she was blond as he picked her out of the police photo line up.

I think DP is off......LWOP is possible. BUT that 'shadow of a doubt' is killing me.....

The standard is "Beyond a reasonable doubt" not ALL doubt.
It's too vague IMO, but it has to be what they consider reasonable.

Is it reasonable to believe the sun will rise tomorrow? It's of course POSSIBLE the world will end, and the sun will not rise, but it is not reasonable to believe the sun will not rise.

Questioning my self now - is that a "reasonable" explanation? lol

Question to the legal eagles or others who work in the courts systems.

Do you think it's an ethical breach for a person working directly within the court system on a trial to be posting on a message board such as this and posting strong opinions against one side and specifically one attorney in the case?

Just curious.

I see someone has mentioned bring it up with a mod or an atty- I'd suggest a mod and AZ ATTY. :seeya!:

wow didn't catch that part. Do you have a link to that part of the video? The rental guy also said that when she rented the car she was blond as he picked her out of the police photo line up.

As it got closer to Murder Time, she had brown hair in the back and only a few inches of blond on the sides. She would appear to be blond to someone like the car rental guy who only interacted with her for a short time.

I'll go look for a pic and edit this post when I find one/some.

images

m.jpg

She doesn't know how to emotionally respond. here she is caught in a major lie and she's smiling to show everyone "hey, everything is okay!! I got this. I can easily explain this away" and everyone is looking at her like WOW! can you believe this? what a liar? Its false confidence and a failure to relent and recognize this bullchit she stepped in, even tho it stanks. She's crazy. they should've argued temporary insanity.

ITA with the exception of this being a temporary insanity. This is an acute phase of a chronic disorder that will worsen with age IMO

By the way, just to make it clear...I believe the detective was using an interrogation tactic when he stated that a neighbor saw her. So far, I have not heard that there is in fact someone who saw her there.

Question to the legal eagles or others who work in the courts systems.

Do you think it's an ethical breach for a person working directly within the court system on a trial to be posting on a message board such as this and posting strong opinions against one side and specifically one attorney in the case?

Just curious.

It reads like maybe that someone has an axe to grind because the strong opinions aren't substantiated with examples. I don't know who you're talking about, I just think I might and I'm not a lawyer so ?????????
Thanks for your reports!!!

As it got closer to Murder Time, she had brown hair in the back and only a few inches of blond on the sides. She would appear to be blond to someone like the car rental guy who only interacted with her for a short time.

I'll go look for a pic and edit this post when I find one/some.

images

m.jpg

but he said she was blond. Im thinking she looked more like her usual blond pics. Her hair although having two "streaks" in the front is still mostly in those pics posted darker..no where as what would be called blond. I wonder if the nail salon visit will tell us more. I know some salons offer hair/nail/waxing services.

Woke up with sick vomitting child. My luck. Yesterday would have been a REALLY good day for mommy to stay home from work, dear loved child. I guess I have plenty of time to read up on everything!

I don't understand how anyone would want JM to be softer. What would the point of a soft cross be? Jodi has already confessed that she lied a lot and claims not to remember stabbing Travis. If JM used a soft approach then Jodi would simply say 'yes I lied, I was scared' and 'I'm sorry, I don't remember'. (Frankly I thought she would use that soft tactic with lots of apologies and tears). Also, how in the world can anyone present evidence of first-degree murder by being soft? What a contradiction.

JM's tough approach is revealing her true personality in all its ugliness. He trapped her. She is dumber than dumb to have fallen for it. She can't help herself. When she is challenged she forgets the trial and even that her life is on the line. She can't help herself. Her aggressive, violent and crazy nature comes out merely at the sight of a person like JM. I could see the change in her demeanour before she even uttered a single word at the start of cross yesterday. This is brilliant work by our dedicated prosecutor.

but he said she was blond. Im thinking she looked more like her usual blond pics. Her hair although having two "streaks" in the front is still mostly in those pics posted darker..no where as what would be called blond. I wonder if the nail salon visit will tell us more. I know some salons offer hair/nail/waxing services.

Whether she was all blond or just partially blonde, she bought hair dye according to the receipt that they have. Since she was brown haired for the murder, she must have used it to dye her hair completely brown along the way.

I listened to all of it just now and totally disagree. Imo, it's an extremely lame cross given the crazy pro-prosecution facts in the pre-2010 interviews. I know he's trying to show current lies, but man, he comes across like a total tool, imo. 90% of her responses, or more, are entirely credible and his points, even if made, are like "so." jmo

What exactly - or what parts of Jodi's testimony do you believe are credible? Because I found her totally not credible at all. Especially after one by one JM exposed her as a liar, a manipulator, exposed the fact that she is capable of witness tampering, and that she is no shrinking violet when it comes to aggressive and assertive men.

I'm seriously asking - what do you find credible about her testimony?

Also with that flippant and disgusting remark about... **If I were Travis, at this point, I would jump off a bridge** (or something like that)
She was SMILING!!!
OMG!!! That has been P*ssing me off all day :banghead: :-(

Yes. She was basically saying she did the world a favour by murdering him. Please, please, please let her get the death penalty. Even if we had to let off 100 criminals to put Arias in jail for good the world would be a safer place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandrz717