Jodi Arias; the sequence of events

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

What do you believe were the sequence of events?

• Travis was stabbed, his throat slashed, and then he was shot

Votes: 464 71.2%
  • Travis was shot and then he was stabbed and his throat was slashed

Votes: 180 27.6%
  • Other

Votes: 8 1.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well she would probably have bloody hands. Sure, it's possible that after stabbing she picked it up, got no blood on it and somehow dropped it without knowing, or even kicked it with her bloody socks without knowing and without getting blood on it, but it's not as likely an explanation as that it simply landed there from the gunshot. Occam's razor.

Kicking it with her bloody socks on and it landing in the blood without getting any other blood on it isn't the scenario I suggested. ;p What I suggested is that she possibly picked it up with the intent to remove it from the scene along with the gun then dropped it.

Not everything she says is a lie. Her lies are in part based on the truth. This is one of the consistencies throughout all her lies, which makes it at least more likely to be true.

She did remove everything else from the scene (save for the camera, but she thought she had erased and destroyed it). She did attempt a cleanup. Personally I find it hard to believe that she happened to miss, during the "clean up," the big glob of blood with the shell casing.

I don't find it far fetched to consider, if it did get blood on it, that she deliberately wiped it off when she picked it up (for example, before pocketing it), or that it got rinsed off from the flooding and clean up.

And if that is the case, it only means that the gunshot could have happened at any point. It doesn't disprove the prosecution's case.

To me, the Occam's Razor would be picking it up and accidentally dropping it and leaving it behind. For it to land perfectly in a glob of blood, with more force than a simple drop, without rolling, then go completely undisturbed during the clean up, is unlikely to me.

Hello Newbi Here -Hi to all sluthes.
HOW JODI ARIAS MURDERD TRAVIS ALEXANDER THEORY

I think Jodi left the house to go back home. Travis thought she was on her way back to California and Travis already had told her he wasn’t going to change his mind about taking another women to Cancun. She came back a few minutes later after she had left. She came back with the gun and knife. She went up the stairs entered the bathroom without Travis knowing she was there.

I believe Jodi stabbed Travis first and shot him later. One can not believe any thing she says about how it happened.
Travis was stabbed first in the shower. She took the pictures with out the flash and the shower noise would block out the camera clicking as pictures were taken.( She probably at first was going to take pictures of his last minutes alive for her personal trophy but later decided to erase them so their wouldn’t be evidence linking her to the murder.
Travis had his eyes closed and his face into the water from shower head. She was taking pictures when he didn’t know she was in the bathroom.
She opened the shower door and as he turned she stabbed him the first time

The photo him in the bathroom (photo of him with surprised look) he had already been stabbed once. No one taking a shower sits on their shower floor for a picture or any other reason.
The photo of him sitting on the shower floor (just before surprised or fear look) wasn’t a pose it was him collapsing from the first stab. It takes a few seconds for a stab wound to bleed. He stood up after hitting the floor in the shower and tried to get away this is when the photo of surprised or fear look was taken and she dropped the camera at this point.

She may have had the knife behind her back and he didn’t even see it until it was too late.
The first lunge with the knife she stabbed him in the chest that was a deep wound that cut a major vein to his heart.
It was a large knife that was used in the stabbings which you can see from the stab wounds to the back in autopsy photos.
He would have been in major shock from that stab wound and collapsed to the shower floor. Remember she said she can use either hand- camera in one hand knife behind her back with the other.
His instinct was to flee himself from his attacker. As he was trying to get away from her he was stabbed a few times in the back and he had made it as far as the sink still standing.

The blood in the sink was from his chest wound and the spatter on the mirror was from the force of the stabs to the back and he may have had his hand over the chest wound and his hand was covered in blood and the blood was running down his arm and into the sink.
When he turned around and tried to defend himself the blood all over his hand spattered on the sink wall and mirror.

He turned and put his hands up trying to defend himself and got the cuts to his hands.
The stabbing continued to his front as he was trying to escape way from the sink and out of the bathroom.
As he fell to the floor he received the stab wounds to the head and more to his back.
By this time he had reached the carpet area of his bedroom-- she straddled him lifted his head up and slit his throat.

As his body was making gurgling sounds from the blood when she had cut his throat is why she pulled the gun from her pocket and shot him to stop the sound. (Thought he was till alive)
She probably didn’t want to use the gun first for two reasons.
One—the sound of the bang might have been heard by neighbors.
Two--- she might have been worried the cops might be able to relate the gun to the one stolen from her grand parents—this is a small gun and kind of an oddball caliber which 25 cal handgun stolen from grandparents—same caliber Travis was shot with.(coincidence) unlikely.
She then dragged the body back to the shower and used the drinking
Glass in the shower to wet the floor so he would be easier to drag.
Either way she did it. Travis was alive for a period of time and would have felt pain from the stabbing or shooting-This murder is not if she did it its how it was not self defense and to prove it was premeditated. Travis did not do anything to her chasing, body slam, nor anything about closet, he was trying to escape his attacker not being the attacker. Her story is only for the self defense claim to avoid the death penalty.
This murder was premeditated.
Sorry this is such a long post but I couldn’t write it in a shorter way.

OK, here is my theory. After seeing Jodi testify, there is no way on this green earth that she would have taken him by surprise. She probably had a whole speech plan, and fantasized on how things would go down. I believe that she was going to initially shoot him, but I believe she was going to keep him at bay with the knife. She surprised him in the shower with her knife and camera. All the while taking pictures of him, probably telling him "Look at what you have made me do." and make him tell her that he loves her and some psycho stuff. Most of the pictures of him in the shower looked like he was scared of something. And the one of him sitting down, his legs are crossed defensively and it seems like he has pushed himself as far back into the shower as he can get from her. This does not look very comfortable at all considering how small that shower is.

I believe the last close up picture of his face was right before he decided he was going to try to take the knife and lunged for her. That is when she dropped the camera, and stabbed him in the chest. He pulled away and turned to the sink, shocked that he was stabbed. Then Jodi started stabbing in the back while he was leaning over the sink. That is when Travis tried to make a final run for it out of the bathroom, with her behind him stabbing him in the back. He finally collapsed at the end of the hall where she slashed his throat. At this time he is dead, and Jodi drags him back into the bathroom with a sheet underneath him. Jodi had mentioned something about some noises that he was making, having her think he was still alive. After moving him, I am sure that noises were coming from his body, freaking her out. This I believed caused her to finally get the gun and shoot him in the head before putting him in the shower.

No matter how it happened, she went in there with the intention of killing him. From the second she left her home, she knew what she was going to do. It's just so crazy that she had so much time driving there, that she never faltered. She was on a mission, and that is the scariest thing IMO about this whole thing.

I won't regurgitate the theories here--I don't think it will matter much, in the jury's eyes, which came first (stabbing or shooting). But I am stumped on two details of the case and I'm not sure where else to post:

1) PHOTOS (inadvertent)-- Why would Jodi continue to hold the camera during the attack? As this doesn't make sense, the only explanation for these photos is the camera clicked as it dropped to the floor. She/Travis may have been stepping on it during the struggle, and this explains the rest of the photos in the bathroom, but what about the one in the hall? How does the camera follow them in there?

Also, why would she not take the camera's memory card with her and discard of it in the dessert? Did she forget that she put the camera in the washing machine?

2) DRAGGING TRAVIS BACK TO THE SHOWER--Why? There was already blood in the hallway and she knew he would be discovered eventually. Why the need to wash his body? The only reason I can come up with is to eliminate her DNA.

Thanks in advance to anyone who is able to offer an explanation!

I still don't understand how the camera took so many photos. I don't know how stepping on a camera would make it go off. Maybe once by a fluke but not that many times. I think the photo times were irregular so Idk if she intentionally set it to automatic photo shots. But really, so weird!

My question is, why was he sitting in the shower? People don't sit in showers. IMO, she pulled the gun on him, told him to sit down then shot him in the head. I do not see how she could have possibly stabbed him first.

I agree about him sitting in the shower. This has always been a big question for me, as I see it as a totally weird and unnatural thing to do. And I do believe he was forced to do so at gunpoint. Also, I can say that I believed for the longest that he had been shot first. Now I'm really rethinking that, only due to the forensics and the ME report. After reading danzn's explanation, it just made sense to me.
Terrible to imagine, but maybe JA started stabbing Travis while he was sitting down and it was harder for him to fight back. By the time he was able to get up, he had already sustained several stab wounds. It's obvious that if she had wanted to do it quickly, she could have shot him. Yet she chose not to, fueled by tremendous rage and she wanted to make him suffer as much as possible, imo. Idk, it's really hard to think about. That b**** needs to either go away forever or die. I am generally not a death penalty proponent, but in her case, I don't really care what she gets. Anything's too good for her, imo.

I agree about him sitting in the shower. This has always been a big question for me, as I see it as a totally weird and unnatural thing to do. And I do believe he was forced to do so at gunpoint. Also, I can say that I believed for the longest that he had been shot first. Now I'm really rethinking that, only due to the forensics and the ME report. After reading danzn's explanation, it just made sense to me.
Terrible to imagine, but maybe JA started stabbing Travis while he was sitting down and it was harder for him to fight back. By the time he was able to get up, he had already sustained several stab wounds. It's obvious that if she had wanted to do it quickly, she could have shot him. Yet she chose not to, fueled by tremendous rage and she wanted to make him suffer as much as possible, imo. Idk, it's really hard to think about. That b**** needs to either go away forever or die. I am generally not a death penalty proponent, but in her case, I don't really care what she gets. Anything's too good for her, imo.

The reason she probably stabbed Travis first was she thought the gun bang would be heard by nieghbors but after the struggle she used it in a rage or she thought he was still alive.
I think in the sitting down photo--Travis had already recieved the first stab to either his heart area or to the stomach and he collapsed for brief moment.

danzn16 I still don't understand how the camera took so many photos. I don't know how stepping on a camera would make it go off. Maybe once by a fluke but not that many times. I think the photo times were irregular so Idk if she intentionally set it to automatic photo shots. But really, so weird!

The photo times were irregular and if it were on auto that information could be found in the EXIF info. But I havent heard anything about that. Dont think it was on auto.

There were only two photos taken from the floor. Jodi is left handed, cut her left hand stabbing Travis (whether she admits it or not, she left a bloody left palm print with a mix of her blood, and has what is obviously a cut tendon injury in her left hand). Cameras are right-handed, though. The camera was being held in her right hand as she inflicted the first wound. With her finger naturally still resting on the button, as it does when youre holding an SLR, she accudentally snapped the photo of the ceiling. She dropped the camera and the impact caused it to snap another photo (Travis on the ground + her foot); remember, the last two pictures were upside down. The last photo must have been a result of kicking the camera into the hallway.

Just a possible scenario.

Question for you all, do you believe Travis is alive or dead in the second to last picture, with Jodi's foot and him lying on the floor woth his bloody shoulder to the camera? And why?

I believe:

1. She was not supposed to be there, basically he kicked her out.
2. She took pics while Travis was taking a shower (hence, no flash in those)
3. The LAST pic, she said "hey Travis" or something, took the pic and shot him.
4. For some miraculous reason, the bullet set itself without taking Travis down.
5. She grabbed his straight razor, stabbed him in the chest.
6. He got out and leaned over the sink. (hence, blood spatter).
7. She continue to stab him in the back.
8. He tried to get away, she slit his throat while on all fours.
9. She dragged his wet, bloody body back to the shower and proceeded with the clean-up. (Shoddy job at that).
10. Thought she can go to his house after the murder to get his camera.

I believe:

3. The LAST pic, she said "hey Travis" or something, took the pic and shot him.
4. For some miraculous reason, the bullet set itself without taking Travis down.
5. She grabbed his straight razor, stabbed him in the chest.
6. He got out and leaned over the sink. (hence, blood spatter).
9. She dragged his wet, bloody body back to the shower and proceeded with the clean-up. (Shoddy job at that).
10. Thought she can go to his house after the murder to get his camera.

I'm sorta on track with this but think he was stabbed first...IMO the changes BBM below

3. The LAST pic, she said "hey Travis" or something, took the pic and I believe she stabbed him
4. Travis tried getting out of the shower and received the defensive wounds on his hands
5. He got out and leaned over the sink. (hence, blood spatter).
9. She dragged his wet bloody body back to the showerbut he was still alive so she shot him and then put his bloody body back to the shower
10. proceeded with the clean-up. (Shoddy job at that).

Let's consider Jodi's (current) version of events while going through the last images:

Pic 1 - 5:30:30 - Travis scrunched up sitting on the floor of the shower. According to Jodi, nothing had happened at this point. They were still just taking phots although this one was accidental. After seeing crime scene photos, we know this was a very tight fit.

Pic 2 - 5:31:14 - blurred picture of bathroom ceiling. Jodi claims this is when she dropped the camera. The photo was taken as the camera was in motion. If the photo was taken upon inpacting the floor, it would have had to have been upside down, for the trigger to go off, but the camera couldn't have been oriented that way given the picture that was taken. To me, it looks like the camera was being held in one hand at her side as you would normally hold a camera, and while moving, she put pressure on the trigger and accidentally snapped the ceiling. In other words, the camera would have had to have fallen just after this.

Between pic 2 and 3, there is 62 seconds. During this time, she claims the camera fell, he stood up from the shower from the crammed position which must have taken considerable time in the context of her having time to get away, cursed her out, took at least one step out, picked her up and body slammed her. She did not lose consciousness or orientation. She then got up and was able to run away down the hall.

She stated she didnt KNOW he was chasing her. Instead of turning left at the end of the hallway and running away from the crazed naked man, she turned right and went into the closet. This would have been an incredibly risky decision: a man is trying to kill her, she doesn't know where he was, he had direct access to the closet from the bathroom, and she knows he has a gun in the closet.

She states as she grabbed the gun, he was opening the first closet door. She ran into the bathroom. Instead of locking the door, or again running out down the hall, she steps back into the bathroom, the one option that would leave her absolutely cornered.

She then says he ran straight into her even though she was pointing a gun at him, and tackled her. During this, he was shot in the head. She says he landed on top of her, and then threatened her life.

Pic 3 - 5:32:16 - bathroom; jodi's foot and pant leg in foreground; Travis's bloody shoulder behind her foot, and his foot in the background. She is standing, and he is on his back with his head at her feet. He is injured. In Jodi's version, this injury would have to be the gunshot, because 1. there is no way all those things took place AND all the stabbings AND the slashed throat in 62 seconds and 2. Travis appears to be lifing his head and possibly his arm and still alive at this point. The camera, in Jodi's story, would have had to gone off from being kicked here.

Although Travis is shot (at least), naked on his back on the floor, and Jodi is standing, she still did not run away despite feeling he wanted to sincerely kill her.

Pic 4 - 5:33:32 - Hallway. Travis's bloody back and shoulder (the blood streaks at the top line up with the streaks on his shoulder in the previous picture) up off the ground. He appears to be being dragged and must have been dead at this point. Miraculously, the camera went off a second time by being kicked! Which is highly unlikely.

At some point, he had to have been leaning over the sink as well, giving yet another chance to escape if she felt her life was at risk.

None of it makes sense. I might have believed of momentary psychotic rage defense but self-defense makes absolutely no sense.

My question is, why was he sitting in the shower? People don't sit in showers. IMO, she pulled the gun on him, told him to sit down then shot him in the head. I do not see how she could have possibly stabbed him first.

And this scenario would match the description of the bullet entry and exit wound...

And I think it was very telling of her to make such a big deal in saying that the bullet casing didn't land on the blood in the evidence photo when under cross examination by JM... Maybe it was in the shower and it got tossed or knocked out at some point... Maybe at the end when she put TA in the shower it got bumped out... or when she was washing off her DNA it could have even floated over the edge of the shower...

I know it's been mentioned that the camera strap was still in the box. But has it been considered that maybe Travis had bought an after market camera strap that was more conducive to his active lifestyle? Mountain biking, hiking, traveling, etc... He could have just recently bought one for his trip to Cancun so his camera would be more secure, not get stolen, etc..

I wonder if anyone has been questioned about this. Jodi would have for sure taken a strap off because it was probably covered with blood/DNA ...but wouldn't that explain how the pictures were able to be taken during her brutal attack?

And this scenario would match the description of the bullet entry and exit wound...

And I think it was very telling of her to make such a big deal in saying that the bullet casing didn't land on the blood in the evidence photo when under cross examination by JM... Maybe it was in the shower and it got tossed or knocked out at some point... Maybe at the end when she put TA in the shower it got bumped out... or when she was washing off her DNA it could have even floated over the edge of the shower...

Casings don't float. Only sink in water. Also casings fly to the side of the shooter when gun is shot not into the line of the target.

I have looked at the crime scene photos.. The thing I question most about the gun shot being last is.. He is on his right side in the shower.. Only the left side showing.. How could she shoot him in the right temple after she has placed him in the shower?

Is there any evidence that he was in the shower when she shot him?

I have looked at the crime scene photos.. The thing I question most about the gun shot being last is.. He is on his right side in the shower.. Only the left side showing.. How could she shoot him in the right temple after she has placed him in the shower?

Most people assume she shot him because he was still making noises from his throat slice. I would think she would shoot him before she had the task of placing him in that confined space of a shower. Also shooting someone in a shower would be extremely loud if she was thinking about her own hearing. The casing was also located outside of the shower.

Did they state in trial where they thought he was shot? And where his neck was slit?

Most people assume she shot him because he was still making noises from his throat slice. I would think she would shoot him before she had the task of placing him in that confined space of a shower. Also shooting someone in a shower would be extremely loud if she was thinking about her own hearing. The casing was also located outside of the shower.

Yes, and wouldn't there be more blood in the shower stall than there was when the photo of him after death was taken if he was shot in the shower first? Or, did the water run for the 5 days it took to find the body? I don't think he was shot in the shower and I don't think the shooting came first. I think she might have stabbed him in the back first while he was posing with his back to the camera and his arms up in the air. In the picture of his face with the water on it, look at the look in his eyes...sort of a mixture of pain and disbelief. Was that picture taken after the one with his back to the camera, or before. I am not really familiar with the sequence of the photos.

Posted this in another thread, but this one is more appropriate..

The only way I can make sense of the totality of the wounds is if the ME is off on his opinion that the gunshot wound would have immediately rendered Travis unconscious and unable to defend himself. Even the ME says he does not have complete information because he can't track the bullet through the brain. There's no testimony about what functions are controlled in that part of the brain or why it would necessarily have immediately incapacitated Travis completely.

The other factors that support the gunshot being first are:

1. The shot was downward traveling from Travis' right brow down to his left cheek from at least 2-3 feet away. (ME testimony and pics). This was exactly the relative positions of Travis and Jodi in the last "alive" picture of Travis in the shower 44 seconds before the camera dropped.

2. At no time after the throat wound would Travis have been in a sitting up position that could have led to the path of the projectile from right brow to left cheek unless Jodi was laying on the floor shooting him...an outlandish scenario.

3. The shot could not have been made in the position Travis was found in the shower, so if he was shot after death in the bathroom/shower, Jodi would have had to again reposition his body in the shower after she shot him.

4. Jodi brought the gun with her and all the evidence indicates that she went with the intention of shooting Travis. Reason and logic say that shooting him would have been her first attempt to kill him. In one of her interviews she said that if she killed Travis she would have kept shooting him til he was dead -- and I think that was her intention, but the gun jammed and she had to resort to other "less humane" means. She worked the gun jam into her story during her 48 Hours interview, claiming the gun man tried to shoot her but the gun jammed so she could escape. IMO she was drawing on her actual experiences and observations when coming up with these stories so as to try to make them believable.

5. ME testified that the trajectory of the bullet could have caused blood to enter mouth and nose. This fits the blood spray and patterns around the sink which cannot really be explained any other way -- stabbing in the heart would not cause that kind of spray and would not cause blood in mouth and nose. Although I do think there was some testimony that the patterns could have been caused by Travis being stabbed while he was positioned at the sink.

6. Finally, although we cannot take any of Jodi's statements as the truth, I believe that her account of the intruders was her way to telling pretty accurately what happened to Travis. She wanted to make it believable so she gave an account that she actually believed could have happened -- i.e. Travis being shot and still surviving and able to lift himself up on all fours. To make it as believable as possible, I think she relied on what she actually observed as reality ..Travis was shot and was badly injured but did not die or lose consciousness. She left out the stabbing to the heart and throat slice because she wanted to claim he was still alive when she left.

The only thing that was holding me back from believing in this sequence was the ME's testimony. But there are so many other factors that support him being shot first, and after listening to the ME testimony again, it's not as conclusive as I thought. In fact, he first says that the head would would have "likely" been incapacitating "rapidly" (not immediately). So I conclude that the ME made a mistake with his opinion about the sequence. The fact that the shell casing had no blood does not bother me at all -- Jodi poured water over stuff, and it could have been kicked around or cleared from the gun after the fact.

FINALLY someone got it right! We may be outnumbered 2:1 in the voting, but I think this is the only sensible scenario given all the information we have.

I'm assuming most readers here have listened carefully to the police interrogation tape? There is a very telling point when Jodi describes Travis after he was shot by the 'intruder'. She says: "He was still alive!". The way she says this sends chills up my spine. She expressed a combination of surprise and emotion that was clearly genuine. This was the emotion she felt when she shot him in the shower. She fully expected a head shot would be immediate death. But it wasn't. She was very surprised when Travis was far from dead or incapacitated. She also indicated in the interrogation that the gun jammed. I think this was also an element of truth. Finally, if you'll recall, she describes that IF she were intending to kill Travis, she would do it humanely by shooting him until he was dead. She said this for two reasons: 1) this was her intent from the start when she brought the gun with her (which obviously she did); and 2) by describing this to the detective, she sets up a contrast with what the crime scene actually portrays. That is, why on god's green earth would she undertake to stab and butcher her ex when a gun would have been much cleaner and efficient?

So she expected Travis to die in the shower with a head shot while he was sitting down. The angle matches the bullet trajectory. But he doesn't die. She pulls the trigger again, and the gun jams. At that point she leaves the immediate scene to get the knife. Travis, stunned, stumbles to the sink, not knowing quite what to do. His sinus has been penetrated by the bullet, spilling blood into his mouth and lungs (as he breaths in through his nose, he aspirates blood). He coughs, and blood projects onto the mirror. Jodi returns with the knife, and starts trying to finish him off. He sees her in the mirror and turns to defend himself, acquiring defensive wounds. Mortally wounded and unable to stop the attack, he attempts to flee down the hall, where he falls and succumbs to additional stabs in the back and finally the throat slash. She is ferocious in her attack because she really wants him dead quickly, as the whole thing has turned from a carefully planned execution into a brutal nightmare. And she probably doesn't want him to suffer unnecessarily (as she indicated to the detective). What appears to be over-kill in cases like this is really just an attempt to end the life of the victim quickly. Stabbing rarely results in immediate death.

Ok, so what about Horn's testimony? Like the poster above, I was not at all persuaded by his suggestion that Travis would have been immediately incapacitated by the head shot. On what basis does he believe this? People often get shot in the head and don't go down immediately. It depends on what part of the brain is injured, the caliber of bullet, etc. The medical literature is full of cases of people with brain injuries who don't seem to be terribly affected by the injury. Sadly, suicides by gunshot to the head often fail to achieve the objective. This is particularly true of gunshots from the side into the temple. Some of us also seem to have forgotten that Horn stated that brain tissue degrades quickly upon death, and it was not possible for him to determine the extent of hemorrhaging. I'm frankly shocked that the defense let him get away with putting his scenario out there without vigorous cross examination and presenting an alternative scenario by expert witness. As this is a critical point in the trial, this mistake is huge.

For those who believe Jodi would have brought a gun as part of her plan, and yet bring upon herself all the mess, horror, and uncertainty of a knife attack as her first act of violence, I would recommend a careful re-listen to that police interrogation. There are haunting elements of truth to her story. Jodi was methodical. From the gas cans, to the staged robbery to get the gun, to all she did to try and cover her tracks. It makes absolutely no sense that she would have used a knife as the weapon of choice. She wanted a clean kill in the shower. Minimal mess, minimal DNA exposure to clean up. A scene of bloody mayhem is the last thing she would have wanted.

Dave

They were taking a lot of pictures that day and I think he knew he was being photographed. He is clearly posing, IMO.

When I look at his last picture alive, I get an eerie impression that she pulled out the gun and held it up and took a picture of his reaction. OR she pulled out the gun and said something like "I wanted to go to Cancun, you know??" ahaha but for real... I think he knew something was up in that last picture.... :waitasec:

I too believe when the last pic was taken of the close up of his face, he knew something was about to happen. I am so haunted by that pic of Travis. I go to bed at night and that pic of his face is all that I see while trying to fall asleep.

I am not understanding something, so I know I missed something along the way in this case. If JA only shot TA one time, and I understand the bullet lodged in his cheek, where did the bullet come from that was laying in the blood on the floor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV