Jodi Arias; the sequence of events

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

What do you believe were the sequence of events?

• Travis was stabbed, his throat slashed, and then he was shot

Votes: 464 71.2%
  • Travis was shot and then he was stabbed and his throat was slashed

Votes: 180 27.6%
  • Other

Votes: 8 1.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
She gets bored in those interrogation rooms. Needs to stretch, flush her face and stay busy. Anxiety makes people do things to help them relax.

How can you get bored when the police are closing in on you for murder one? :eek:

Do we really think she is capable of feeling fear, anxiety, and stress like the doc says? Or just boredom and rage?

IMO

Well, I agree with your closing comments!

Can you highlight where in the autopsy report Horn says there was injury to the brain? I honestly could not find anything.

Cheers

Dave

He says on the stand that the brain was too decomposed for him to find a bullet trail. This is why little hemorrhaging was found too imo. But it had to penetrate the brain.

I just watched to footage on NG....it disappeared off the table....and went right under her nasty southern hemisphere. And then the video showed her doing it again another time! The way she was rifling through that trash can in the interrogation room, I could picture her doing that to Travis' belongings - computer, phone, etc. She obviously feels entitled to look at things that aren't any of her business, and take things that don't belong to her. Is she a clepto? I also think she's an exhibitionist freak, but that's for another post....

Those are her files. She writes in them. So I guess if she wants to sit on them that would be counsels problem because usually it's JW who pulls it from her briefcase in the morning. I think Jodi writes notes about what is being said in court. Example she probably told JW the story about the knife held to her neck when she was 13 and that story supposedly came from her brother. It would be interesting to see if Samuels included that little ditty in his report. lol

I cannot believe more than 70% who answered the poll thought he was stabbed first. He had to have been shot first when he was in the shower, how could she have just attacked him with a knife first? Makes no sense. IMO

It's Jodi and you are assuming he was stab/shot in the shower. He had plenty of time to get out before the camera was dropped. I don't see him sitting on the shower floor with the shower door wide open for a minute or more with all that water going onto the floor. And Jodi said he got out. Plus there is no blood on the ceiling of the shower. Splatter would have gone everywhere in such a small confined place, IMI. jmo

She gets bored in those interrogation rooms. Needs to stretch, flush her face and stay busy. Anxiety makes people do things to help them relax.

When I'm anxious I clean. Evidently anxiety makes JA rifle through private papers, sing creepy songs in a slimy little girl voice, and do headstands.

Those are her files. She writes in them. So I guess if she wants to sit on them that would be counsels problem because usually it's JW who pulls it from her briefcase in the morning. I think Jodi writes notes about what is being said in court. Example she probably told JW the story about the knife held to her neck when she was 13 and that story supposedly came from her brother. It would be interesting to see if Samuels included that little ditty in his report. lol

Her files, OK I see. But WHY does she feel the need to sneak them off of the table and sit on them? Oh, what am I saying....why am I trying to understand what goes through her mind?

I just watched the footage on NG....it disappeared off the table....and went right under her nasty southern hemisphere. And then the video showed her doing it again another time! The way she was rifling through that trash can in the interrogation room, I could picture her doing that to Travis' belongings - computer, phone, etc. She obviously feels entitled to look at things that aren't any of her business, and take things that don't belong to her. Is she a clepto? I also think she's an exhibitionist freak, but that's for another post....

anyone have a link to this? I would love to see it. Was it in the interrogation room before she was arrested or during trial?

anyone have a link to this? I would love to see it. Was it in the interrogation room before she was arrested or during trial?

It was in court.

Here it is:

[video=youtube;QbHnjrh-ASA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbHnjrh-ASA[/video]

I'm sorry, I always, always forget to add a link! I was just watching it here on the computer - HLN after dark or something. I know I was on NG website and clicked on the video to watch Travis' friend talk about being verbally attacked in a jealous rage by JA in a womans bathroom. After that, there was video with the disappearing file. Sorry I can't be more helpful with that.

I don't believe it. Her dominant hand is left. She may do some doodling with her right hand but I don't believe she's doing much else.

I take back my last statement. I observed her intently today at court and she definitely wrote primarily with her right hand.

Her files, OK I see. But WHY does she feel the need to sneak them off of the table and sit on them? Oh, what am I saying....why am I trying to understand what goes through her mind?

If you watch just above the white cups by the monitor you will see the folder slide in there, also on the extended version you will see the folder is still there where she moved it a minute later. BUT she was sneaky about something maybe she took a pen, paperclip or a note and sat on it.

The extended video would be in last nights thread as it was discussed by quite a few.

If you watch just above the white cups by the monitor you will see the folder slide in there, also on the extended version you will see the folder is still there where she moved it a minute later. BUT she was sneaky about something maybe she took a pen, paperclip or a note and sat on it.

The extended video would be in last nights thread as it was discussed by quite a few.

Well, the particular footage I saw may have been a different day, because the folder was gone. The video wasn't very long, so she may have put it back. Either way, it's creepy. If it was a paperclip or pen, it's still creepy. Everything about her is creepy! She gives me the willies.

I'm sorry, I always, always forget to add a link! I was just watching it here on the computer - HLN after dark or something. I know I was on NG website and clicked on the video to watch Travis' friend talk about being verbally attacked in a jealous rage by JA in a womans bathroom. After that, there was video with the disappearing file. Sorry I can't be more helpful with that.

wow that sounds like another good one to watch.

Her jealousy seems to be the theme tonight. Maybe JM should work a little harder on that theme to counter the dT abused woman theme.

Jealous rage is a good motive for murder.

IMO

I have yet to see your beloved dr Badens written opinion or spoken opinion. Only from a second hand account and only Dr Baden. How do you know the person wasn't mistaken on his opinion? How do you know if its even the doc u think it is? I've seen a former prosecutors name is Baden and is speaking of gun first.

I don't understand how people see other docs opinions as gospel when they didn't even see the body!

Baden and Furhman were on FOX's Greta Sustern's show a couple of months ago. I really have to question their remarks. I just hear another ME this morning on HLN, who reviewed Horn's autopsy and he concurred with Horn. In fact, he said the bullet most likely entered, bounced around the brain and reentered into the sinus and lodged in the cheek. He said that the decomposition of the brain did not make it possible to follow the complete path of the bullet but he did state that TA would have been quite incapacitated by the wound and would not be able to defend himself. Beth Karas reiterated this again, earlier today outside the courthouse. They both speak to the knife wounds coming first based on TA's defensive wounds, then the gunshot.

It's Jodi and you are assuming he was stab/shot in the shower. He had plenty of time to get out before the camera was dropped. I don't see him sitting on the shower floor with the shower door wide open for a minute or more with all that water going onto the floor. And Jodi said he got out. Plus there is no blood on the ceiling of the shower. Splatter would have gone everywhere in such a small confined place, IMI. jmo

But it is indisputable that TA did just that (sit in the shower for a minute or more with the shower door open). He didn't move between the last two shower photos, which were 70 seconds apart. You don't think it is likely he remained in that position until JA struck the initial blow?

He was laying at the end of the hallway with his neck slashed one minute and 46 seconds after the last shower photo and was almost certainly in or near the shower 44 seconds after the last shower photo based on the timestamp of the bathroom ceiling photo.

Well, the particular footage I saw may have been a different day, because the folder was gone. The video wasn't very long, so she may have put it back. Either way, it's creepy. If it was a paperclip or pen, it's still creepy. Everything about her is creepy! She gives me the willies.

It appears she is yanking the viewers chain. She likes to do that.

Reading up...if the chest wound to heart area allowed blood to leak into his lungs, I can see coughing of material in lungs could give similar results. But, if that happened to me, I see no reason to go to vanity plus I am not going to turn my back to someone with a knife.

Or a gun. Why turn your back on someone with a gun to look in the mirror? I think he slouched over the sink, heaving, couldn't breathe because he'd just been stabbed three times in the chest. I think the sink shows blood that came from the stab wounds to the chest. I don't think he was there long. I just think there was A LOT of blood coming out of those three chest wounds in a short frame of time. How thick the droplets are indicate a large leak from his body.

I'm a layperson, but I'm trying to imagine how long he had to stand over the sink for that amount of blood to come out of his nose and mouth versus his chest. Couldn't they test for mucus in that blood? I assume there was no saliva or mucus in it--or they never tested for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487