Jodi Arias Trial discussion, #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
for those who cannot watch they are showing pictures of the bedroom and hallway... they just showed the carpet right at the end of the bedroom and bath hallway... there is a huge blood stain (man sized) with one especially dark round stain about the size of a human head that too me looks like cast off (maybe from the throat slash? idk)

the hallway is coated in blood with blood on the wall and on the baseboards... the shoe boxes in his closet were also soaked in blood.

With the orangey tile and wall paint in T.A's house, it makes it challenging to see all the blood evidence and get a sense of the immensity of it.
I agree. Even the tech seemed to be having a hard time with it. It was pretty nasty though..just the bit I could see.

With the orangey tile and wall paint in T.A's house, it makes it challenging to see all the blood evidence and get a sense of the immensity of it.

I remember someone on another website went to view the house when it went on the market, a while after the crime and it was obvious from the photos that they took that the was a large area to the crime scene and that it couldn't be/wasn't cleaned up too well afterwards.

Re: Possible shoe print

If it matched Travis' flip flops why would he be wearing them if he were first assaulted in the shower?

Jodi can always use the tissue she had with her on Friday. The last day of fake crying and dry tissue.

The eyeglasses were a mistake today - when she "cries", will they fog up like mine do? We shall see!

I'm curious, I wonder if he wore his Mormon panties? Did she? Did either of them even own any? Or do they hand them out only after the marriage ceremony?

Exhibit 131 huge puddle of blood at entrance to master bedroom. Looks like that may be where Jodi slit Travis's throat.

Yeah, but her own lawyer said in opening statements that she was relieved when Travis spun her around and bent her over the desk? Relieved!

Wasn't that all because "his temper flared up" over his computer not working? And she was "scared he would hurt her", so to calm him down she offered herself up as a sexual object - THEN he spun her around, bent her over and she was relieved because that was better than the alternative?

It seems like they make all the dirty sex to be somewhat consensual, but very much at HIS insistence and she's just an innocent toy who gets used and strung along. Like the abuse was sexual, not physical.

I don't buy it for a second but that's the kind of "battered woman" I think they're implying, along with the verbal abuse.

Good....wow. Just wow. And JA is getting affected by those photos. Interesting.

Obviously, he wasn't coming after her, SHE chased him down the hall stabbing him.. Wow.. JMO

I think that sneaky Jodi is wiping her mouth on that tissue. Wiping it so that moisture is transferred to the tissue so she can pretend tears are flowing. Beotch

jodi has her hair over her face, hand over her mouth, and acting really bizarro :eek:

Good....wow. Just wow. And JA is getting affected by those photos. Interesting.

She looks like she might throw some "fisties" and is either faking it, but is now covering her mouth and wiping her nose. I notice she never dabs her eyes.

I'd kinda like to see her throw a fit in front of the jury :)

Wasn't that all because "his temper flared up" over his computer not working? And she was "scared he would hurt her", so to calm him down she offered herself up as a sexual object - THEN he spun her around, bent her over and she was relieved because that was better than the alternative?

It seems like they make all the dirty sex to be somewhat consensual, but very much at HIS insistence and she's just an innocent toy who gets used and strung along. Like the abuse was sexual, not physical.

I don't buy it for a second but that's the kind of "battered woman" I think they're implying, along with the verbal abuse.

If someone ever shared with me that their fantasy was to tie me to a tree and anally rape me....that would be the last conversation I ever had with them.

#117 - red stain on tile floor bathroom close to closet in bathroom. - where swinging door is. - door for the close on bottom right side of picture - birds eye view of that staining. cardboard box inside the close can be seen bottom mid left.
#118 - portion of same staining and cardboard box with red substance staining up from bottom of box
#119 - stain in left side of pic - tile floor hallway - it is also seen in lower right side pic of 118. - Master bedroom closet isshown right side - hall to Master bedroom upper portion. - Placards #5,6 & 7 shown - Placard #5 is (refers to report from last Thurs #76) - possible hairs and/or fibers from bathroom, #6 - possible hair - #7 possible fibers and/or hair.

#120 - midrange view of halway w/placards #5,6 & 7 - staining visible in photo
#121 - closer view of items #5LB - carpeting inside closet in mid/upper right side photo
baseboard w/staining or swiping

#122 - possible shoe impression (impression #1) on bath floor - found someone between placard #5 & 6 - (diagram #249 has a #1 already - #1LB - cartidge casing). Some items not able to be collected with a letter or number - latent impressions and shoe and palm impressions labled - photos and reports are more descriptive to differentiate

#123 - portion of hair

#124 - placard moved to show more hair

#125 - overall view of hallway and floor includes red staining - no evidence placards in this photo.

Sequence of photos taken - first arrive - overall entry photos - there are no evidence placards - showing items without anything introduced by evidence collector. Mark evidence w/placards to show which items are to be collected. First set of photos have no evidence marking - second set has placards.

#125 - bottom left pic - linen closet w/staining on baseboard

#126 = closer of portion of west wall near bottom of the wall near the bathrrom - linen closet.

There were differences in colors of staining - some darker and some lighter

#127 - view of baseboard wall and tile floor - bathroom, hallway to bedroom - appears to be carpet in master bedorom.

(Jodi was wiping nose during this moment)

#128 - top mid pic - door lead to linen closet in bathroom. (jodi wipes nose w/tissue that is not crumpled) = to get to body - walk forward near linen closet and look to the left. (walk south and to the east) = 11'4" on wall - opposite wall is 12'6" for hallway

#129 - west wall - w/placards #8 & 9 = possible hairs and/or fibers - carpet is master bedroom (bottom of pic) = patterns of staining there @ scene.

#130 - opening entry master bedroom closet upper right, flip flops, master bathroom hall - trim of mster bedroom door to the loft upstairs - bottom left.

#131 - red stains -

#132 - east wall - (appears to be swipe patterns - IMO) on lower portion of the wall.

#133 -

#134 - halltomaster bath and Master bedroom door - looking out from bedroom. lock on door is a flat piece of metal that is turned - no key needed to lock from inside but need one from outside to unlock.

#135 - stain identified as #9

#136 - close up o #9

#138 - door - dirty black stuff is latent finger processing powder -west wall -

#137 - view of hallway leading to master bath - on right shows fingerprint processing powder.

#139 - hallway to bath - section with square - contained within latent palm impression developed on the wall. Exhibit #239 - piece of wall - cut out collected as item #177Lb
depicted in picture while still in the wall. #239 admitted.

Lunch break

Jodi appears to be (trying to?) cry?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads