Jodi Arias Trial discussion, #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They can change it all they want to if they think it will help their case.....but, if I brought a gun with me why would I then use a knife? I think she shot him first as he was in the shower.....maybe sitting in the shower. If he was sitting and facing the shower head the right side of his face would be toward the shower door and below her level. She thought she could take him out with the one shot......but it did not work like she planned. I think Travis was able to get up and staggered to the sink, blowing blood out of his nose and mouth. He was probably in shock, gripping the edges of the sink. To me, this accounts for the fine spray effect of the blood spatter on the sink backsplash. Then I think she began stabbing him and he tried to get away, down the hall. It seems like with the amount of blood in the bedroom entryway, she got to him and slit his throat right there, then dragged him back down the hallway and got him in the shower again. The empty shower stall phot shows quite a bit of blood, so it is possible that he was still alive and bleeding after she had washed him off.....maybe the stab to the heart happened as the coup de grace, so to speak.

I keep in mind that I think we have only seen two photos from the camera found in the washer. The photo of Travis clearly alive in the shower. (Where to my eyes he sort of has this "YOU!" Expression. ). And the photo of the ceiling. I think they showed the hallway photos where the killers foot is showing, but I have not seen that photo posted online anywhere. The other photos, of the crime scene were taken on and after June 9th, when he was found.

I look at the phot of the shell casing and it looks to me like the floor of the bathroom has a heavy texture to it, and the blood pooled and ran in the grouting. Who is to say that with the tremendous scuffle that must have been taking place in that bathroom that the casing may not have been on the floor and was kicked or rolled into the blood pool? I mean, do we even know if the casing was stuck that way into the blood, or was it just lying on top? We know that one of Travis's friends went into the bathroom and found him.......and was probably unaware of anything he may have touched or moved in terms of going into and out of the bathroom.....since it looks like the action was pretty much adjacent to the door.

Ok, done running my mouth...trial is live now!

Ct starting - JA wearing eyeglasses today - blue short sleeved collared shirt.

Heather Conner - State Evidence witness - business card being admitted - exhibit #219

Photos #117 thru 14? - HC going thru each picture - photos of hallway between Master bedroom and bath, inside both rooms, and items depicted.

jodi not looking too chipper today... staring down with a pout on her face and sporting silver framed glasses

Ct starting - JA wearing eyeglasses today - blue short sleeved collared shirt.

Heather Conner - State Evidence witness - business card being admitted - exhibit #219

Photos #117 thru 14? - HC going thru each picture - photos of hallway between Master bedroom and bath, inside both rooms, and items depicted.

Why did her attorney let her dress in black last time? Don't the bad guys always wear black?

Good thing the daily trial is being archived or at least recorded by some folks (available on YouTube). It's much faster to watch a trial when you can fast forward through the boring bits and get right to the salient parts.

The problem with her defense, the way I see it. She hasn't alleged having been battered previously. There was no reason for her to fear him. Where are the witnesses that will testify she had suspicious bruises? No previous contact with law enforcement responding to even noise complaints? No hospital records, not so much as a documented fingernail break.

wow.. the hall floor connecting bedroom to bath is covered in blood stains

Why did her attorney let her dress in black last time? Don't the bad guys always wear black?

Don't worry, she'll be in pink ruffles with a bow in her hair in no time. Unfortunately, the atty' didn't school her into keeping her hands off her face. I'm not quite sure how to read that body language. Does anyone know?

Thanks,

Mel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members