Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=nryd2LF0deY#t=68s

The picture in this videa at the 1:07 mark is the picture I am saying that JA took of TA dead in the shower where she left him.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8689875&postcount=984"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Jodi Arias Trial Watchers Thread[/ame]

This picture is how LE found him 5 days later slumped forward and bloated.

They are talking on InSession right now about the photo of Jodi dragging Travis. They said it is so dark that it had to be enhanced and that it appears that there is blood coming from his neck and he appears dead. Also, it appears that the person dragging him or holding him up appears to have dark pants on with a light stripe down the side.

I do not believe she washed him off, I believe she climbed in that shower and stood over a dead Travis to shower off herself!

So.... at this rate, we'll be hearing from the ME on Thursday if we're lucky. :waitasec:
I was spoiled by the CA trial when I was only five hours ahead. It'll be my bedtime by the time they get rolling. :banghead:

There is also a photo right before the one of him being dragged where Travis is laying on his back on the floor and he appears dead. They also said that it was decided that they would not show the court any photos of Travis nude. So, this might be why these photos haven't been leaked out and we haven't seen them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=nryd2LF0deY#t=68s

The picture in this videa at the 1:07 mark is the picture I am saying that JA took of TA dead in the shower where she left him.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Jodi Arias Trial Watchers Thread

This picture is how LE found him 5 days later slumped forward and bloated.

Thanks Pops . . . I was trying to get them all together but having troubles w/multiple quotes from various pages and 2 threads.

Every time I see Arias, I just think two words "*****, please." As in, self defense- ***** please. She's a sociopath, and I'm surprised that her jail house makeover only consisted of ugly bangs and not some giant hats or something more ornate. She must haz a sad. I know she loves her makeup- remember when she got arrested, she did ask the Det. if she could get her purse since that's where her makeup was. She is probably writing notes to her attorney begging for eyeshadow and lipstick and shedding tears for cosmetics. When I watched the recap of the opening statements yesterday and the prosecution played her saying "No jury will ever convict me" I totally heard Kelso from That 70's Show going "Burn!"

Like, what's the next story, Jodi? An alien swooped down and helped you kill Travis?

Rofl @ burn!

There is also a photo right before the one of him being dragged where Travis is laying on his back on the floor and he appears dead. They also said that it was decided that they would not show the court any photos of Travis nude. So, this might be why these photos haven't been leaked out and we haven't seen them.

but the jury will get to see them, I hope!

Nothing overly specific but its just how defense always comes off as making the defendant virtuous. Hope that kinds explains it. :moo:

I listened to the entire defense opening in this case. I didn't hear anything that made the defendant either virtuous or a hero, though they did try to assert that she only killed in self defense. Of course that won't fly but they're going to give it their all because their client is facing the DP.

A defense attorney who didn't try and get their client off would be an out-of-work loser and/or a disbarred attorney. They are legally obligated to provide their client with a vigorous defense. This team has concocted quite a tale, but ultimately it's a piece of fiction and I'm sure the jury will see right through it. And in fact, they will, because there is no way to construe a "self-defense" killing that involves 27 stab wounds, with 10 to the back. At the very least that's a rage killing (2nd degree murder). it won't get better than that.

As for the 'rude' things T.A. said and wrote. Well, if he said them and wrote them those are the facts of the case. It doesn't mean he deserved to be murdered, but how could such a case be presented without showing the entire dynamic between the 2 of them (the good, the bad, the ugly, the really ugly)?

Is there any mention on Twitter about Travis' family being in court today?

I assume the prosecutor told them the ME is testifying and hope they steer clear of that. (shudders)

Thoughts-

I think JA stabbed Travis in the heart first. And was surprised that he didn't immediately die and the stabbing, throat cutting, shooting happened as he was trying to get away.

I think if I were on one of these juries I'd be upset. They had all day Friday and Monday to get any issues they had settled if what is holding this up is the use of the cellphones. jmo

Oh look the anthony look today. Librarian shirt and glasses. She must have been counseled over the weekend!

Thoughts-

I think JA stabbed Travis in the heart first. And was surprised that he didn't immediately die and the stabbing, throat cutting, shooting happened as he was trying to get away.

He didn't die right away. Apparently Travis was very strong and lasted a long time until he finally succumbed. Poor agony, I imagine

Is it just me or does she look like she dyed her hair over the weekend? :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018