Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chris Williams ‏@chriswnews
Big kudos to @courtpio for getting this cell phone deal worked out @ #Arias trial. #JodiArias
Expand

maybe they werked it out???^^^^

annoying but smart (re: Jason Young trial jury debacle):twocents:

The victim has not been lost in this case and he won't. But trials are about showing evidence...evidence that points to the defendant. As disturbing as that may be, the state has to focus their attention on Arias right now. It's not like they can obtain a conviction another way. Once she is convicted and put away, there won't be any more focus on her.

I get that but all the other things that get brought up. :moo:

:cursing:

:waiting:

It's 11:00 -- this is ridiculous. I have things to do!

Dang I can't stand the AZ court system. It'll be time for their break soon.

What other things?

And are those things brought up true or untrue?

Nothing overly specific but its just how defense always comes off as making the defendant virtuous. Hope that kinds explains it. :moo:

On HLN commentator saying Prosecutor had been saying shot first then stabbed for 2 years . . . now saying stabbed first then shot. Commentator feels this could give wiggle room for defense for "self defense".

BBM

Stabbed for two years!! :eek: Nobody saw her when his friends showed up!!

In Session is covering it now. The just said it was day 3 :waitasec:

Chris Williams ‏@chriswnews
3min behind in #JodiArias case. Delay unclear. #Arias was here then gone. Judge may be meeting w/attys on both sides out of ctroom

:waiting:

OK here it that picture I was talking about. It starts at the 1:07 mark.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=nryd2LF0deY#t=68s

here is another link to another photo

Here is the link to post #970 from Popsicle on Thread #1 with picture of shower after TA's body was removed

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=194747&page=39

Every time I see Arias, I just think two words "*****, please." As in, self defense- ***** please. She's a sociopath, and I'm surprised that her jail house makeover only consisted of ugly bangs and not some giant hats or something more ornate. She must haz a sad. I know she loves her makeup- remember when she got arrested, she did ask the Det. if she could get her purse since that's where her makeup was. She is probably writing notes to her attorney begging for eyeshadow and lipstick and shedding tears for cosmetics. When I watched the recap of the opening statements yesterday and the prosecution played her saying "No jury will ever convict me" I totally heard Kelso from That 70's Show going "Burn!"

Like, what's the next story, Jodi? An alien swooped down and helped you kill Travis?

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15
Waiting for #jodiarias trial to begin Latent print spec. Heather Conner will con't testimony then Med Examiner Kevin Horn will testify.

I keep poking at the seal with my mouse to make sure my screen didn't freeze up..

nope.. the seal is just sitting there

here is another link to another photo

Here is the link to post #970 from Popsicle on Thread #1 with picture of shower after TA's body was removed

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=194747&page=39

I added more to this quote but it fell to bottom of the page - are you talking about the 2nd one being the pic Jodi took while @the scene?

ETA - whole quote didn't transfer . . . .

here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=nryd2LF0deY#t=68s

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15
Waiting for #jodiarias trial to begin Latent print spec. Heather Conner will con't testimony then Med Examiner Kevin Horn will testify.

So.... at this rate, we'll be hearing from the ME on Thursday if we're lucky. :waitasec:

Figures...the ONE day I have the morning off and could actually watch but because of the delay I don't get to. :(

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Good Morning. Ready to start? Well, you have to wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018