Jodi Arias Trial discussion, #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It appears to me, and this is JMO, that some of the blood in the hallway to the bathroom appears to be drag marks

I'm curious, I wonder if he wore his Mormon panties? Did she? Did either of them even own any? Or do they hand them out only after the marriage ceremony?

Mormons only get those after they have been through the temple. I know that Missionary's wear them - so I believe there is a ceremony where they are "awarded" the right to wear them. Jodi was baptised Mormon but not in the temple - she appears to wear a lot of sleeveless outfits and v-neck items so it is highly doubtful she was ever awarded the right to wear them. I know that people who go to the temple just to be baptised for the dead only enter 2 rooms - the waiting room (a changing room/bathroom) and the baptismal font room -so they don't get awarded the right t o wear garments.

Once a couple has been "sealed for time and eternity" (ie: married) in the temple the they both wear the garments. I think there is a special room and ceremony they have to be a part of in order to receive the right to wear garments. I affectionatly refer to them as "Mo Mo Underroos". I have also heard them called "jump back Jesus Jammies" but that is just for fun.

I think she scooped up the blankets and shoved them in the washer with the camera in the blankets, without her knowing. JMO

I'm sure you are right. She didn't realize the camera was in the blankets. She would have take the camera with her and disposed of it later.

Jodi didn't look to be "faking" that to me... she looks literally like she is about ready to have an full blown anxiety attack style meltdown... :eek:

I think she is realizing all the evidence that is pointing right at her

:moo:

I wonder why she dropped out of school and why she lived with her grandparents?

I'm sure you are right. She didn't realize the camera was in the blankets. She would have take the camera with her and disposed of it later.

How do you suppose the camera got from the bathroom to the bed?

If someone ever shared with me that their fantasy was to tie me to a tree and anally rape me....that would be the last conversation I ever had with them.

Amen to that.....Lord have Mercy...I'd run for the hills

is it true that she stole the gun from grandpa? (I don't recall where I read that but for some reason I recall hearing it????:waitasec:)

Jodi didn't look to be "faking" that to me... she looks literally like she is about ready to have an full blown anxiety attack style meltdown... :eek:

Regretting that "no jury will convict me" statement, you think?

Why didn't they just start court after lunch? Unbelievable.

I have to agree, that looked real. Not that she was sorry for what she did..but she really appeared freaked out.

Me too.

I'd like to hear from girl friends. I've seen comments from her family and -ex but no bff's. :waitasec:

is it true that she stole the gun from grandpa? (I don't recall where I read that but for some reason I recall hearing it????:waitasec:)

I have heard and read that the grandfather's 25 cal was stolen about 1.5 weeks before killing. Theft was reported to police and also included other things.

I have to agree, that looked real. Not that she was sorry for what she did..but she really appeared freaked out.

it reminded of CA's panic attack when HHJP was reading the charges during jury selection

Arias looked like she was about to have a panic attack there for a second.

When Jodi continually hides her head away cringing at the crime scene photos,
all I hear is Jose "doing" George Anthony yelling at Casey,

"Look what you've done! You'll go to jail for the rest of your life!"

Noon recess???????????? Sheesh at this rate the trial will go into 2014

I remember hearing the trial would last thrum April and was surprised about. That. Now I get it

IS taking about stain on box in closet. I can't imagine how much blood was there that the box was soaking it up. Jodi had to be covered in blood herself. Wonder if the car she rented was located and checked for blood?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member