Jodi Arias Trial discussion, #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody else notice when DA paused when he said that she stated that her cell phone was "dead...all day"?

The link I used yesterday isn't working. Can someone please give me a link?

she told him she was late because she drove the wrong way on the highway for several hours (umm okay she would have ended up the ocean!) fell asleep and then started driving to Utah

Yes, she snowed him big time. So many lies...

i think she put him in the shower so she didn't have to see his body. not as an action of remorse, but as in it was just an object that was in the way.

IMO it has nothing to do with not having to look at him. He screwed up her plan to kill him in the bathroom. Psychopaths are poor at thinking ahead when things dont go their way. She had planned to clean up and stuff him in there so she had a long time to distance herself. Mess was too big and she gave up on cleaning it up. That's also why she locked his door.

All IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wondered the same thing about the timer. but, I was thinking she may have had it on intentionally. jmo

Yeah, the logistics are hard to figure out but I think the camera was intentional too and that would certainly dig her grave a little deeper.

Noticed JA is writing something down and is left handed... FWIW

Yeah, we've already gone that route, but try to tell a young person who is in love ANYTHING and it's going to deaf ears...:(

I have two teenagers myself, so I know exactly what you mean. At that age they think they're invincible (and ever so much smarter than you are ~sigh~).

Good lord I'd die if I had to tell "stuff" I'd done with a man
as a witness in court.
Where were your hands etc...
I'd melt into the floor.

sounded like heavy petting to me! IMO

Lots of kissing, she was kissing his neck (as opposed to slashing it.) Over the clothing genital rubbing. NO conscience! wth!

how do you pronounce her last name?

air eeee us?????

(the lawyer was saying something else)??

To wash him.

and remove any DNA. The sheets and pillowcases had also been put in the washer. Again to remove DNA and/or any trace elements that she, Jodi, had been there. IMO Jodi wiped down the areas she thought she had touched (she missed the hand print I guess), or stepped in, not to clean up the scene but to remove any trace of her being at the scene.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KristenLoren