Jodi Arias Trial discussion, #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we know for a fact that this was their agreement? I don't trust most of what comes out of JA's mouth-hug hole, so I have wondered if he just loaned her the car, and she left a check there to make it seem like he had sold it to her. The investigator certainly asked her about it a few times during the phone call.

Just wondering...

Lawyers were involved as well as insurance company.

I don't know why there is a religious aspect to this trial. Its still cold blooded murder whether the victim is Buddhist, Mormon or Catholic...

No one was exceding societal norms sexually or otherwise...

I think the religious aspect to this trial is one of the only things the Defense has to really hang onto. They sure don't have much else and through the religion they can show how immoral the victim was.

Whew... Got through all 47 pages. Now I can comment - sorry if some of this stuff is 'old' now. You guys move fast!

As a psychologist, I'll try to clarify as best I can. A main difference between narcissists and psychopaths is that the former can have meaningful relationships and empathy, while the latter is incapable. Sure, they may be in a relationship but it is not meaningful. They may fool the other person (they are good at that) but there really is no emotional attachment from their side. Nada. Not necessarily true for narcissists.

Which one do you think she is? If any.

I think the religious aspect to this trial is one of the only things the Defense has to really hang onto. They sure don't have much else and through the religion they can show how immoral the victim was.

I must admit, his fantasy of tying her to a tree and anally raping her....shocked me!

But....it was with his camera.

I hear ya! Hubby and I made one video, one time. After we watched it, I destroyed it!

:blushing: I admire your courage! (And my hubby would admire it too....probably one of the things on his bucket list LoL). I just never had the nerve.

:blushing: I admire your courage! (And my hubby would admire it too....probably one of the things on his bucket list LoL). I just never had the nerve.

It was long long ago....when I was thin and gorgeous! No one wants to see that now! Lights off! Lol

But....it was with his camera.

I hear ya! Hubby and I made one video, one time. After we watched it, I destroyed it!

Well, yeah, those were with his camera. But were all of the others? I'm assuming that since Jodi was so into photography, that at least some racy photos they took over the length of their relationship were on her camera. And I have no basis for this other than what I've heard about their sexual relationship, but I have to assume there were also some racy pics texted or e-mailed between them.

You get my point though :) Honestly, I don't care whose camera it is. It's not comin' near my stuff ...ever...period lol

Heading off to sleep. Thanks, fellow WSers, for another day of great conversation and insights. I really enjoy reading all of the posts here, and look forward to more discussion here tomorrow with my new friends. We have a long way to go on this one! :)

So did his insurer total the car and pay out? What was he charging her for?

eta: btw, thanks. I hadn't heard a thing about the car until now other than having seen the payment check marked in evidence.

If his insurance coverage was anything like mine, anyone I let drive my car under 35 or who has had a ticket in the last 5 or 10 years (can't remember) will not be covered if there is an accident or whatever. In other words if my car is totalled or reparable the insurance company wouldn't cover it. I called on this when thinking about loaning my car to someone while I was out of town. It was a no go!

Heading off to sleep. Thanks, fellow WSers, for another day of great conversation and insights. I really enjoy reading all of the posts here, and look forward to more discussion here tomorrow with my new friends. We have a long way to go on this one! :)

Goodnight Gob! Glad you're here!

If his insurance coverage was anything like mine, anyone I let drive my car under 35 or who has had a ticket in the last 5 or 10 years (can't remember) will not be covered if there is an accident or whatever. In other words if my car is totalled or reparable the insurance company wouldn't cover it. I called on this when thinking about loaning my car to someone while I was out of town. It was a no go!

She blew up the engine while towing it behind a u-haul, left it in gear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kcou111