Jodi Arias Trial discussion, #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you remember who described them and in what context it was said?

I believe it was prosecutor that elicited the hair color. But more than that...no sorry. I thought it was opening statement when pics were introduced. But that could be wrong.

I do know when I heard it, I sat up and noticed because the car rental guy said she was blonde at the time she rented it. And in the sex pics she had dark hair.

The camera: it is said that it was his. I wonder if she bought it for him on the way over? To make sure one would be there? Or did he have it already?

She stated in her conversation with Flores that he had called her when he was buying it and asked her what a good brand would be. So, he bought it.

I've watched this trial from the beginning and don't recall seeing any pics like that.

I have read elsewhere they were shown during the pros opening argument. I had not seen that, only listened to parts of it (the first 15 minutes were missing) which were posted on You Tube after-the-fact.

Am I correct that there were no receipts in Arizona. We had from N Cali to Pasadena and Salt Lake and Sparks and Winnemucca, NV.

She would have needed to get gas somewhere in between. Maybe she paid cash or she carried extra gas from?

Break time-

Put a load of clothes in the washer
Start a pot of beans on the stove
Wipe the faucets and counter tops with baby wipes
Pour bleach in the toilets and swish

Go!

Does anyone else think TA was trying to get into the toilet area to lock himself away from JA. Just considering the blood on the door jamb and side of toilet down very low, like he may be crawling away?

I bet he was taking the new camera on his trip to Cancun with the other girl. That must have really infuriated her.

I believe the prosecution is showing the receipts ...with special attention to the time, to show the jury it took hours to get to TA's house to murder him.
Obviously she was packing a gun. TA didn't own one.

I believe the prosecution is doing an excellant job of showing a cold, calculated, premeditated murder.

Break time-

Put a load of clothes in the washer
Start a pot of beans on the stove
Wipe the faucets and counter tops with baby wipes
Pour bleach in the toilets and swish

Go!

don't forget to spray some furniture polish around!

I remember seeing a far away pic of her nasty vajayjay. It was a very close up picture of it. It may have been in the opening statements. They were discussing how both of them would take sexy/nude pictures of each other and showed that one as an example of a picture that Travis had taken of her.

Also, IMO the copious amounts of KY were needed because of the testimony that Travis' (IMO totally lame reasoning) that anal sex was not as much of a sin as vaginal sex. IMO there is no way that I would fall for that one. LOL!

People keep saying how intelligent she is. I'm sorry, but I think that she could actually be the subject in that show "Stupidest Criminals". I don't think that anything she did was intelligent...nothing. I think that the only thing she is good at is bulls****ing and, even with that, she is so over the top that she calls attention to herself.

Its chilling how cold and ruthless she was.

IMO

Not exactly fighting your attacker when your chasing him down the hallway stabbing the crap outta him as he's trying to crawl away on all fours!

I bet he was taking the new camera on his trip to Cancun with the other girl. That must have really infuriated her.

You might be on to something. I wonder if there was any damage to the camera from being dropped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mkbuchanan1983