Jodi Arias Trial discussion, #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
general reminder: folks please do not call names on the trial thread... this includes Jodi Arias. This is not pointed at any particular post.. it is just a reminder. Thanks everyone!

Kind of off topic. So does JA sleep outside in the Maricopia county jail? Do all inmates sleep in the tents?

Vinnie Politan is convinced JA will take the stand.

JA woudn't be housed in tent city because she would be considered dangerous and is in the Maricopa County Jail.

Most of the residents at tent city are serving time for drugs, etc.

Here is more info on Sheriff Joe's Tent City

http://www.mcso.org/JailInformation/TentCity.aspx

HTH :-)

Man, it would be so worth it to lose my job over pressing the stun button.

I remember seeing a far away pic of her nasty vajayjay. It was a very close up picture of it. It may have been in the opening statements. They were discussing how both of them would take sexy/nude pictures of each other and showed that one as an example of a picture that Travis had taken of her.

Also, IMO the copious amounts of KY were needed because of the testimony that Travis' (IMO totally lame reasoning) that anal sex was not as much of a sin as vaginal sex. IMO there is no way that I would fall for that one. LOL!
You saw that picture? I thought it wasn't shown to us...

I remember seeing a far away pic of her nasty vajayjay. It was a very close up picture of it. It may have been in the opening statements. They were discussing how both of them would take sexy/nude pictures of each other and showed that one as an example of a picture that Travis had taken of her.

Also, IMO the copious amounts of KY were needed because of the testimony that Travis' (IMO totally lame reasoning) that anal sex was not as much of a sin as vaginal sex. IMO there is no way that I would fall for that one. LOL!

Roflmao! Me either!

I believe the prosecution is showing the receipts ...with special attention to the time, to show the jury it took hours to get to TA's house to murder him.
Obviously she was packing a gun. TA didn't own one.

I believe the prosecution is doing an excellant job of showing a cold, calculated, premeditated murder.

Long hours...with stops along the way. This wasn't a heat of the moment run into the next room and kill somebody. There's a lot of thinking time along the way and at no time did she turn around and go home. She had a plan and she stuck with it.

It was interesting to see JA's room and grandparents house.

Clearly not the same lifestyle TA was living

I believe it was prosecutor that elicited the hair color. But more than that...no sorry. I thought it was opening statement when pics were introduced. But that could be wrong.

I do know when I heard it, I sat up and noticed because the car rental guy said she was blonde at the time she rented it. And in the sex pics she had dark hair.

That is what made me perk up with interest. So she leave home and rents a car as a blond and the next I remember hearing about her hair color is from the new boyfriend Ryan who ( I thought) said he was surprised she showed up at his place as a brunette.

If she was a Travis's house killing him, as a brunette, that is more damning proof she was laying the groundwork to kill him way before she arrived at his door.

It was interesting to see JA's room and grandparents house.

Clearly not the same lifestyle TA was living

Would love to see the house she bought with 4 year guy!

I think she met Travis, and set out to trade up.

she moved the bath mat over the top of a stain per the expert and there was also water on the floor mixed with the blood (well, he was attacked in the shower... makes sense)

I am a little behind in the thread so sorry if this was already mentioned. But didnt they say they found a cup in the shower?

The vajayjay picture was not put up on the projector. It was one of several pictures that were on a presentation board which was displayed for the jury. The camera panned across the area and the picture was there. You could see that it was a person with their legs spread.

If she bought the KY on her trip out there though it kind of throws the theory he was somehow sexually abusive out the water too imo.

(I've always thought the sex bit was just a way to get him as vulnerable as possible though so that could be influencing my opinion.)

They have to prove that it wasn't self defense.

I reall think the Prosecution has already proved it but of course there is much more evidence to come.

Now we know the blood spatters on the wall were only 12 inches above the floor which means this cruel ruthless wench was still stabbing him even when he was laying on the floor.:furious:

People keep saying how intelligent she is. I'm sorry, but I think that she could actually be the subject in that show "Stupidest Criminals". I don't think that anything she did was intelligent...nothing. I think that the only thing she is good at is bulls****ing and, even with that, she is so over the top that she calls attention to herself.

I think it shows that she was running off of pure emotion, and no logic.

I was just thinking....it is a 10-11 hour drive Phoenix to Salt Lake. What the HECK is going through her mind during that trip. And then a few hours after getting there she is making out with some guy she's never really met much in person?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KimberlyJane523