Jodi Arias Trial discussion, #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She did not own up to it until 2011. She had the she wasnt there story then she was there and it was 2 strangers that did it.

Yes, I know. And, even THAT leads more to premeditation because a person who was attacked and had to fight for their lives would have called the police right away. The story changing is another thing that is going to do her in....hopefully.

nah, she's plain psychotic.

eta-why would she lie about her place of employment to everyone?
she told everyone margaritaville instead of that other restaurant.

Because I suppose she thought it was more prestigous than the other place she worked out. Psychopaths or narcissist often will tell lies to make themselves look better and more important.

I dont think she had a psychotic episode at all. She planned this murder way in advance.........it was like a mission she planned to carry out and she completed it to the fullest.

IMO

Here is a timeline of events...I tried to make it as accurate as possible!

http://bit.ly/VJPEmq
You are brilliant! One question...T's text to Jodi dated the first week of June - do you know in what context that was (snipped to abide TOS):
I can only imagine you are so worried about me reading. You are paranoid because you have no respect for people privacy and you dare insult me of all people. Someone you should through your actions you hate more than love by denying me a human right of privacy countless times. You have a lot of freaking nerve. We are all not like you in that aspect

Seeing your timeline I really, really think Jodi was cyberstalking him in May and June (the dates of blogs, Myspace, etc) really jumped out at me earlier today. Your timeline puts it in much better reference. Thank you!

It's clear that she commited the crime, I do believe self defense is running thin on her at this point her only option in my opinion would be insanity.

Do we know if she's had any psych evaluations?

Break time-

Put a load of clothes in the washer
Start a pot of beans on the stove
Wipe the faucets and counter tops with baby wipes
Pour bleach in the toilets and swish

Go!

My 18yr old daughter told me I am too obsessed and made me go to the store with her! She said every time we have a conversation I tell her something new about Jodi or Travis like they are family or someone we know! :floorlaugh:

It was shown. On one of the courtroom monitors that was facing us (viewers) during opening statements. It wasn't meant to be shown, as the monitor was down towards the bottom right of my screen, and JA was at the upper left. They were showing pics of the "sexy play", and the pic in question popped up.

I've noticed they've been much more careful with their picture displays since then ;)

yes I saw this too

What time are they coming back from lunch?

Because I suppose she thought it was more prestigous than the other place she worked out. Psychopaths or narcissist often will tell lies to make themselves look better and more important.

I dont think she had a psychotic episode at all. She planned this murder way in advance.........it was like a mission she planned to carry it out and she completed it to the fullest.

IMO

Really? I'm not a professional in the field of psychiatry, but I lived with someone for awhile who seemingly went thru psychotic episodes. It was scary. I later found out this person had been put under psychiatric evaluation while in the military, but had been in the military for some time prior. I also later found out this person was taking steroids. Btw, as of RB's testimony stating she was strong, almost a six pack and aggressive, steroids crossed my mind for her at that time.
Imo

rmt

Thanks for the items you are providing they are great. It really helps.

rmt: awesome timeline!!!!! thank you! I have added it to the opening post

nah, she's plain psychotic.

eta-why would she lie about her place of employment to everyone?
she told everyone margaritaville instead of that other restaurant.

She didn't work at Margaritaville? Where'd she work at? The Last Call Saloon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beaverton