Jodi Arias Trial Discussion #8 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Boy that came out of no where and left my mouth hanging open.

Never even thought about the race card.

Sheesh why do some have to make everything into a race issue.:banghead:

my point exactly....overused and abused.......angers me now....:furious::banghead:

The prices keep going up too. I have them on my watch list. A lot have sold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bet they will go up. I sure wonder who is selling them. Something about this just seems wrong.

it sickens me they're talking about 2nd degree or manslaughter. the thought of her getting off easy for this is so scary to me. i know this is DA's talking and that's how they think, but i just don't want to believe that's going to be the outcome here.

So if her Mom is selling these pictures on line - she can keep the profit up until the time that Jodi is found "guilty" and then TA's family could ask that she and/or her family not profit from her notarity from taking his life?

No - in the interrogation tapes the Det told her that video is overwritten (deleted) immediately but pictures are different.

I dont think there was a video to begin with. That was when she was talking the stupid stuff about her memory card being in his camera.

Like I said I wouldnt believe one word this murderer has to say.

imo

You are free to interpret what Jodi says in any way you choose.

I'm not believing a single word out of her mouth. The only thing she said that I believe was " there was a lot of blood" and that's because I actually saw the scene and the blood with my own eyes.

So the blood all over the place was another tidbit of the truth. Thank you and :floorlaugh:

Tidbits of truth make the story of lies easier to recall to the liar. But there goes my opinion again!

Hi, HarvestMoon. Her artwork is remarkably superficial and generic, reminiscent of untrained "hippie chick" paintings of the sixties. (Dating myself here.)

I cannot stand her. But, I think she can draw, she appears untrained to me.

Hello WS friends! :) I'm joining in on the discussion now.

FYI, the results on the little unofficial poll that I did last night just for fun are as follows:

Do you think that JA will take the stand?

21 said "YES" (34%)

41 said "NO" (66%)

Obviously, minds will change as the trial progresses. Interesting, though.

I hear noise on my feed...

So if her Mom is selling these pictures on line - she can keep the profit up until the time that Jodi is found "guilty" and then TA's family could ask that she and/or her family not profit from her notarity from taking his life?

I honestly don't know.

my point exactly....overused and abused.......angers me now....:furious::banghead:

Overused and abused = both race card (IS guest) and domestic violence argument (JA's defense) ... Only so many arguments they can use. Disgusting.

They would have to take the case to civil court to do that.

Does anybody know if I can watch live on my Blackberry? If so, can you tell me how? You can PM me. Thanks in Advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member