Jodi Arias Trial Discussion #8 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
it sickens me they're talking about 2nd degree or manslaughter. the thought of her getting off easy for this is so scary to me. i know this is DA's talking and that's how they think, but i just don't want to believe that's going to be the outcome here.

Wel the defense tried the same thing in one of the cases of a woman who is on death row in Arizona. Said she was abused by her hubby.........absolutely no proof of it. Friends testified against her that is was nothing but bull. She said it was self defense...the evidence showed otherwise and the jury didnt buy the lies.

She was convicted and has been on death row since 2004 iirc or it happened in 2004 and DA Martinez is the one that was the prosecutor on the case.

imo

his sister looks beat.......I feel for her....

I'm gonna hop off and pay full attention to court proceedings when they begin. Apparently, I am unable to do both at the same time. I'm getting old!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sorry if this was asked already. I thought there was a law against being able to profit from someone's crime. I know she is not convicted yet, but if she is selling stuff already, I wonder if she gets convicted will she be ordered to pay the state all monies earned while in jail.

I'm all for having a good defense, but her selling stuff just rubs me the wrong way. I can see where some people could buy it to maybe make a profit later, but I dont think I could ever do that. I would feel the items are "cursed" and evoke evil spirits in the house. I dont want any part of her or her things.

Whats the hold up with Jodi? Sure hope she didn't do an elevator face plant :floorlaugh: My bad.

I am soooooooooooo tired of the race card.......:banghead:

Several of his friends in interviews have commented that Travis did not think Jodi was marrage material. I really do hate that comment because what made him think he was any better than her. He was as deep into this weirdness as she was. Not saying he deserved any measure of what happened, but those kind of statements could push a person who is unstable over the edge. jmo

They would have to take the case to civil court to do that.

I was wondering the same as wenwe. There's nothing that prohibits family members of the convicted from profiting, is there? Unless someone takes them to court, as you said. Seems like family members could weasel around free of restrictions. :furious:

I bet they will go up. I sure wonder who is selling them. Something about this just seems wrong.

So if her Mom is selling these pictures on line - she can keep the profit up until the time that Jodi is found "guilty" and then TA's family could ask that she and/or her family not profit from her notarity from taking his life?

Arizona taxpayers should file a class action lawsuit against Jodi for all of their money that she wasted with her repeated lies. The state should get the money from those crappy creepy drawings.

I'm kidding, but it is kind of infuriating. :furious:

Travis was white and Jodi hispanic.:banghead:

Hispanic is not a race it's classified as an ethnic group so if he mentioned it was because of her race, she's white. Just as there are black hispanics so their race would be black, there are white hispanics so they would be considered white. Some day everyone will be a little of everything and race will cease to come into play. One less thing to fight about. lol jmo

He was attempting to make the point that TA did not treat his white girlfriends the way he treated Jodi.

Travis did make some comments online, but they are far reaching with the racial stuff.

I cannot stand her. But, I think she can draw, she appears untrained to me.

Probably bored and untrained. Pretty sure they were all drawn from a reference photo...could have easily taught herself to do that in prison, especially if she had art in high school at all.

I'm a contemporary girl, myself:)

my point exactly....overused and abused.......angers me now....:furious::banghead:

Maybe Vinnie should have told him..well maybe she killed him because he was white and she was hispanic. Gag! So ridiculous. Its like they find some of the defense attorneys in a cave somewhere.

IMO

Cottonwood Heights PD - State of Utah...this is gonna be about the license plates I bet.

LE from utah (cottonwood heights but in 2008 he was west jordan which is where RB is from)

Hi, HarvestMoon. Her artwork is remarkably superficial and generic, reminiscent of untrained "hippie chick" paintings of the sixties. (Dating myself here.)

Can anyone post a picture of any?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member