Jodi Arias Trial Discussion #8 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As to her chair height - it looks like it was adjusted so she matches the height of the female lawyer.

He was attempting to make the point that TA did not treat his white girlfriends the way he treated Jodi.

Oh puleeze! He didn't treat her the way he treated his practicing Mormon girlfriends vs. his faux Mormon girlfriend. I am a firm believer that each individual woman sets the tone for how a man treats her. You know right away how respectful a man will treat you. Simple.

Hispanic is not a race it's classified as an ethnic group so if he mentioned it was because of her race, she's white. Just as there are black hispanics so their race would be black, there are white hispanics so they would be considered white. Some day everyone will be a little of everything and race will cease to come into play. One less thing to fight about. lol jmo

See you can tell the race of someone doesnt matter to me. I thought hispanic was a race but you are right. So race is irrelevant to me. lol

But Im sick of it being used I can tell ya that.

IMO

IMO there is zero supportive evidence he wrestled. The evidence shows he tried to get away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi, Linda7NJ. Getting away and trying to wrest the knife from her aren't mutually exclusive alternatives. He seemed to have gotten close enough to give Jodi some cuts. Her more lasting finger injury, which is muscular rather than a cut, is consistent with her struggle to keep a knife in her left hand. To me that is supportive evidence.

Of course, Travis never had the knife. He had no reason to bring a knife into the bathroom while he took a casual shower.

ok, what's with the upside down license plate? i don't believe her story that kids did that----but what does it mean?

sorry if this was asked already. I thought there was a law against being able to profit from someone's crime. I know she is not convicted yet, but if she is selling stuff already, I wonder if she gets convicted will she be ordered to pay the state all monies earned while in jail.

I'm all for having a good defense, but her selling stuff just rubs me the wrong way. I can see where some people could buy it to maybe make a profit later, but I dont think I could ever do that. I would feel the items are "cursed" and evoke evil spirits in the house. I dont want any part of her or her things.

There used to be. It was callled the "Son of Sam" law. It was overturned a few years ago for being unconstitutional, thus requiring the civil suits.

he has been an officer 14 years and he has NEVER made another stop for an upsidedown plate

JA's response: "oh my friends must be playing a joke on me"

You know normally I never say anything about personal appearances...but...seriously who thinks leopard print is a good idea when you're on trial for murder?

Natural predators, anyone?

Has LE or anybody seen this sex video?

IIRC JA asked Det Flores if he had the video and he told her they were not able to recover the video, only the photos.

HTH

It's frightening to me how much Jodi as assumed a similar appearance to her defense attorney, and yesterday on TV they were saying that Jodi's chair appears to have been lowered, reminiscent of CMA during her trial.

he has been an officer 14 years and he has NEVER made another stop for an upsidedown plate

JA's response: "oh my friends must be playing a joke on me"

This is going to be quick

Who was in the other car that pulled over?

it was the other guy, Ryan, who she went to see right after she killed Travis.

He testified that she was following him wherever they were going when she got pulled over.

sorry if this was asked already. I thought there was a law against being able to profit from someone's crime. I know she is not convicted yet, but if she is selling stuff already, I wonder if she gets convicted will she be ordered to pay the state all monies earned while in jail.

I'm all for having a good defense, but her selling stuff just rubs me the wrong way. I can see where some people could buy it to maybe make a profit later, but I dont think I could ever do that. I would feel the items are "cursed" and evoke evil spirits in the house. I dont want any part of her or her things.

I believe she can sell her art before conviction, but I'm curious how she gets the pieces out of jail? It also doesn't appear that she's selling them directly (though advertised as being drawn by her). I don't know who the seller is - maybe her mom or another relative.

It rubs me the wrong way that someone is making money off her "notoriety" and where the money is going, since the defense is being paid for by the state. I find the drawings creepy myself, but that's because I know who drew them!

MOO

Mel

As to her chair height - it looks like it was adjusted so she matches the height of the female lawyer.

This was commented on yesterday on IS by one of the lady reporters that is in court. Compared it to CA and them trying to make her look small and helpless. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maylon