Jodi Arias Trial Discussion #8 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
so she didn't want a 'loud' car. She wanted a lighter colored car. Only 2 reasons I can think of that she would want that. 1. So it didn't stand out. 2. Because it's so hot in Arizona that you don't want to have a darker colored vehicle (I'm assuming?lol I live in Canada hehe)

Was that from the six different mugshots and she is posing away like its a prom photo?

The mugshot line-up makes me think of that Sesame Street song. "One of these kids is not like the others...come on, can you guess which one?"

the miles struck his as odd because she told him she was staying local

2834 miles

he thought it was very odd and he talked to her about it

she said she decided to take a little bit longer trip but didn't tell him where she went

the miles struck his as odd because she told him she was staying local

2834 miles

he thought it was very odd and he talked to her about it

she said she decided to take a little bit longer trip but didn't tell him where she went

what appeared to be kool aid stains in the back seat and front seat of the rental

"Kool aid" stains in the car????

When she checked the car back in the rental car guy was surprised by the amount of miles she had put on it.
He asked her about it and she said she decided to take a little bit longer trip.
He noticed there were "kool aide" like stains on the front passenger seat and the center back seats.
All floor mats were missing.

kool-aid stain in passenger and middle of back seat. Back seat had larger stain.

How come I get the feeling it wasn't kool-aid.

Floor mats missing?

EGADS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members