Jodi Arias Trial Discussion #8 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stains in BOTH front and back seats. Holy cow.

what color kool aid? Why didn't he follow up with that??

And all floor mats were missing, or did I mis-hear that?

"She did not want a car that was loud in color"

!

Interesting. She did not want to bring attention to herself during the "getaway". Definitely pre-planned murder.

Something to consider when buying new vehicles. I once bought a camaro, and noticed immeditely I was being pulled over for nundane traffic stops. I avoid having a car that is too sporty now. It really is a cop magnet to get pulled over. Sad, but true.

I'm so confused. This guy rented her the car and then got the car back from her? She had blonde hair when she rented the car AND blonde hair when she dropped off? Can someone set me straight please?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

So if there were stains on the upholstery, just imagine what the floor mats looked like.

I find it hard to believe that blood stains would rresemble Kool Aid even if cleaned

This guy looks like a bouncer....looks like someone I would not want to make angry at all....like you could hire him to take out someone's kneecaps

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Didn't she stop to see friends in LA?

I thought I heard about a Lori that she was supposed to meet, but she didn't call her back, so she decided to go somewhere else. I don't think she ever stopped in LA.

If anyone else can chime in - much appreciated!

Mel

The stains don't bother me so much, as she has admitted to slaughtering TA. I would expect staining.

Her request to have a car that wasn't too loud in color bothers me more. Premeditation possible there. Hair color as well. IMO.

I thought I heard about a Lori that she was supposed to meet, but she didn't call her back, so she decided to go somewhere else. I don't think she ever stopped in LA.

If anyone else can chime in - much appreciated!

Mel

Her phone pinged in Pasadena.

the miles struck his as odd because she told him she was staying local

2834 miles

he thought it was very odd and he talked to her about it

she said she decided to take a little bit longer trip but didn't tell him where she went

she drove 2,834 miles during her local "around town" trip.

In her defense. She did seem to get lost a lot.

Wish he would've said what color koolaid. I guess we are to assume it was reddish?

The stains don't bother me so much, as she has admitted to slaughtering TA. I would expect staining.

Her request to have a car that wasn't too loud in color bothers me more. Premeditation possible there. Hair color as well. IMO.

yeah, who notices a white car? a red one? much more likely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DownlowDelivery