Jodi Arias Trial Discussion #8 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do these witnesses they bring in from out of town have to pay their own travel/lodging expenses?

IIRC ususally witnesses travel and lodging are paid for plus the recieve a small witness fee per day imo - i know that has happened to me

OMG, that's too funny! What trial was that? The State vs. Jersey Shore? lol:floorlaugh:

drug charges... But like his lawyer said..he was booked that way and was in jail the night before...lol. So they give him a prisoner suit :rocker:

I think it's also the similar hairstyle and the similar eyeglasses that make me go hmmmmm . . . it's just weird.

They are probably hoping that when a witness has to identify JA, they will get confused if she is dressed like her lawyer, identify the lawyer as JA....then the DT can call for their daily mistrial motion! :banghead:

she did not want a car that was "loud" in color.. he offered her a red one and she declined it

Didn't want a car loud in color! Was offered red car but asked for lighter color..

"Did she ask for a specific car?"

"Yes, one with the license plate upside down."

That didn't really happen.

:giggle:

He was hitting on JA!?! REALLY dodged a bullet there, Columbo.

Columbo: "She was very friendly, very pleasant to speak to . . ." =manipulative is the word Mr. Columbo. ,,hehe

and she was blond at the time she rented the car. When did she dye her hair? At some road stop?

Someone has posted that the law prohibiting a convicted felon from financially benefiting from the sale of artwork,bookdeals etc was recently overturned? I think the law was either based on the Son of Sam case or the John Wayne Gacy case (sold clown paintings)
It's a state by state basis (not every state even has an SOS law). Cali repealed theirs based on their state's Supreme Court ruling.

The only case to ever go in front of SCOTUS was the case from New York arguing its constitutionality. The court affirmed it would only be constitutional if the legislation was carefully crafted.

That's my understanding anyway...but I'm not a lawyer (or CSI, or professional photographer, or chemist. I do make a mean mojito though. ;))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maylon