Jodi Arias Trial Discussion #8 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What? They're done? They only just got back from lunch! (Really glad I don't pay AZ taxes.)

Oh wow! At this pace, I may see 2 or 3 birthdays before this case goes to a jury. :banghead:

Would someone please post the questions for us that can't watch the trial? thank you

I've looked all over for Picture Perfect (48 hours Mystery, season 22, episode 17, March 7, 2009) and can't find it anywhere?

How can one episode out of all the others be pulled from the entire internet? I wanna see it!

We're sleuthers, we can find anything! :great:

I think it was scrubbed from the web. I looked everywhere two weeks ago, found nothing.

If this jury punts a conviction in this case, my head is going to explode! :furious:

Ditto. And you never know they might. They might believe her small frame and think that she couldn't have done this alone and acquit her. Who knows.

If she's set free I vote to have Casey and her be roommates and call it a day.

Was Det. Flores the only witness on the stand today?

patrol officer - pulled Jodi over for the upside down license plate.

Budget Rent a Car guy - rented car to Jodi

Detective Flores - more video

I think that's it. There's some good synopis' upthread :)

Mel

No, Columbo was there too :D

an employee of Budget, rented car to JA, was there when the car returned. Stains in the car (looked like Kool-aid), and missing floor mats.

Another motion for mistrial for prosecution misconduct -- or is this just further proceedings on the earlier motion?

Now I'm sure they may not want this mistrial. They might like the jury they have.

I think the detective did an excellent job of interviewing her, giving her every opportunity to explain her actions, I don't understand why she didn't shut up & ask for an attorney, even an innocent person should do that, but an innocent person's answers would not implicate them, & she is certainly not innocent of the crime she's charged with....

No the cop that pulled Jodi over for having her license tag upside down was up today and the car rental guy that spoke about stains in the rental, floor mats gone and a smoky smell in the car, upon return.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Senor710