Jodi Arias Trial Discussion #8 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ONLY Jodi says they were still sleeping together. How can that be believed?

I don't understand why state doesn't want Lisa to testify ???

mistrial on the basis of what? I loose count.

81,999 text messages Jodi sent to Travis. There is definitely a reason why the defense does NOT want these to enter as evidence. THey are being very transparent on this!

I think it's probably just mock juror jumpiness. Like whenever court doesn't start on time there are murmurs of plea agreements and mistrials.

I'm taking deep breaths for all of us. :)

Im not the least worried about these jury questions. I was on a death penalty case once and we were allowed to ask questions. The media tried to figure out which way we were leaning during the entire time the case was ongoing. LOL! We learned after the trial was over that the media thought we were leaning toward NG. We voted guilty due to the overwhelming evidence of guilt.

We had a couple of people that wanted to rule all possiblities out so that was why the media thought we were leaning toward not guilty.

These questions are good and the answers will set them at ease.....especially that no fingerprints of the roommates were found anywhere at the scene. They may have one or two on the panel asking these questions and they may not even wind up as jurors but alternates. It never means all jurors want to know these questions.

IMO

Very good points. Thank you. It makes me less nervous about those questions now.

I missed that what about this ex girlfriend?

Jury is out of the room = DA has 2 sets of transcripts for the Judge to review . . .

Prosecutor wants to make his record today - right now.

RE: text messages transcripts 6/18/2010 - Michael Melendez testifying
item seized cellphone pocket pc - Mr. Alexander's phone - powered it on, did you or not find text messages -
I did
read those messages?
yes
what do you recall
not specific recollection - I know I noted some of them in my report
I was not able to download those - I didn't have any software with capability of doing that @ the time.

This issue inovlving the text messages has already been discussed . . .Melendez was not able to download text messages as they didn't have the technology

The Verizon guy testified they didn't keep text messages more than 3 days . . .

Submitted document for purposes for the court to rule on for the motion of this trial.

Defense cannot recall specific dates of other hearings . . .

Do you want further . . . .re: mistrial?
Defense - the Emperor has no clothes saying I am racist, etc, it should not be tolerated by this court

STate - yesterday Defense said he wanted item - camera belonging to JA - seized from one of the homes searched in Yreka Calif- it was never requested before yesterday. Item was brought over to Defense yesterday.

A witness just noticed Beth sierze? -request be available in Phoenix during the hiatus?

DA
Recitation of the camera was accurate - my assistant did pick it up yesterday

Court will take request for interview Seizey? under request. . .

Defense asks Lisa Andrews . . . . the telephone number is at least one year old - request State provide contact info

State says she called me during the break - he will call her and see if she will call Defense or visa versa
The reason State did not call her was because of the stalking . . . . we never indicated the stalker was the defendant - that info came from the defense in the opening statement. . . an issue like that was so infamatory - someone may say something to the effect the jury might consider this improper evidence of stalking . . .

She will testify (diadoni?) - she spent time with TA in 2007 it was raining - they went outside to look - saw TA's tires were slashed - he got them replaced the next day someone came to the door and his tires were again slashed and her tires were slashed - she was concerned her safety was at risk - she asked TA to spend the night with her - they did not have sexual contact.

The next day 12/08?/07 - she received a letter from John Doe - something to the effect you are a *advertiser censored* . . . . in State view he didn't want this to be tainted (stalker) -

Defense believes States "so called concern" is disingenuous - Defense doesn't need STate's advice - she was dating TA at the same time as JA . . . he is basically trying to imply down the road. . . let the chips fall where they may . . . don't know whether he is asking for preclusion(?) . . .. Defense certainly intends to call her.

STate said he will call her - he will tell her she is to be there and she is not to watch anything to do with this case. . . she has been reluctant about testifying - State will act as an intermediary.

Judge said allright - do that.

Anything else?

Defense asks for something (unable to hear)
Judge - so ordered

You can bring them up to me
We are adjourned.

i don't like that juror question. sounds like someone's thinking she had help. not good.

We don't know how many jurors submitted Qs. They could have all been from 1 person. But they were probably from several.

I wonder if any of the jurors are Mormon, and if so, how many.

There is a large population in Phoenix/Mesa. I've heArd the 2nd highest population next to Salt Lake City.

We don't know how many jurors submitted Qs. They could have all been from 1 person. But they were probably from several.

I wonder if any of the jurors are Mormon, and if so, how many.

I thought the judge said just one. That's why I was surprised there was so many questions.

I just zoned out for the last few minutes, what were they talking about? Still discussing motion for mistrial? And what else?

Forgive me if this has already been mentioned, but I think the defense has specific reasons for having JHole dress like her female attorney. They may think when the jury looks over at her subconsciously they will perceive her as normal because she looks similar to the attorney. She needs to blend in.

My whole day seems screwed up now. I didn't even clean during lunch break. At least, I didn't buy donuts for today. What time is it where you are?
Awww. No donuts? Supposing you forgot the money again too, eh? :what:

9:33pm my dear. :great:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members