Jodi Arias Trial Discussion #8 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I hope Lisa testifies. She'll tell the jury how wonderful Travis was, though not perfect, and she loves and misses him a great deal.

Pretty certain she'll also be able to say there wasn't even a violent smidgen to the guy too. (I've got no clue what she knew about Jodi - except for a few most are trying to not keep the spotlight on Jodi. They want people to know about Travis instead.)

JMO

Just a guess, but I'm wondering if the P's hesitation stems from knowing what might happen on cross examination. DT would have a field day asking questions related to TA's "duplicity". On Lisa's blog, she wrote that thanks to her relationship with TA, she was able to pinpoint qualities she DIDN'T want in a partner. I'm sure DT would go in regarding what those qualities were.

It shouldnt matter even if he was involved in a 5 way with the Kardashian sisters too. It doesn't change the charge or validate JAs actions

Just a guess, but I'm wondering if the P's hesitation stems from knowing what might happen on cross examination. DT would have a field day asking questions related to TA's "duplicity". On Lisa's blog, she wrote that thanks to her relationship with TA, she was able to pinpoint qualities she DIDN'T want in a partner. I'm sure DT would go in regarding what those qualities were.

Where might we find this blog? Thanks! :)

ETA: Nevermind. I googled her name with TA's name and found it!

the defense has never implied anyone else was involved in this with her, have they?

No, I don't believe they have and in Opening the defense said that there was no doubt that Jodi committed the crime. I don't think this trial is about guilt, but about whether the crimes were committed in self defense or cold blooded murder! Someone correct me if this is wrong?

ETA: considering at least one question submitted by the jury, I think the jury is also confused as to what this trial is about??

Right but the huge majority of the content spoke to something else - so couldn't the prosecution just ask her about that instead? (Each and every friend of Travis' has very openly said he's not perfect.)

No, I don't believe they have and in Opening the defense said that there was no doubt that Jodi committed the crime. I don't think this trial is about guilt, but about whether the crimes were committed in self defense or cold blooded murder! Someone correct me if this is wrong?

ETA: considering at least one question submitted by the jury, I think the jury is also confused as to what this trial is about??

no, you're right. i just wanted to be clear about that. i'm freaked out a juror asked about getting prints from the roommates. that's all!

:great:

Just want to say hello and thank you to all who post updates, pictures and opinions. I'm new here and hope to learn a lot from the experts here.

Welcome to WS and all other newbies who signed on during this trial! We are happy to have new voices, perspectives and thoughts to ponder.

A big shout out to all lurkers . . join us - we are a great community of people who are interested in solving crimes and getting to the truth.

48 Hours, Picture Perfect Transcript is online at the murderer's website. I originally posted it here, but didn't even look at the site. I just saw the transcript.

Oops!

No, the prosecutor said he didn't want to enter any evidence regarding JA possibly stalking because he feared if they get a guilty verdict that stalking evidence will overturn the verdict.

Lance Ito did the right thing. There was such an overwhelming amount of evidence against OJ that Ito tried to give the defense whatever they wanted to avoid having the case overturned on appeal. I think the same thing is going on here, people are regularly convicted with 10% or less of the evidence JA left behind. Just like OJ, she is so, so guilty. The OJ trial was interesting because fame and celebrity might just acquit an guilty man. This trial is the same, except rather than being famous JA is smokin' hot. Would this case be interesting if she looked like Aileen Wournos (the real one, not the Charlize Theron version).

The jury questions about the gun and the knife were interesting. The fact they were not found disproves JA"s claim. If this were self defense, why would she take them with her?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oo DEE oo