Jodi Arias Trial Discussion #8 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't know how many jurors submitted Qs. They could have all been from 1 person. But they were probably from several.

I wonder if any of the jurors are Mormon, and if so, how many.

patrol officer - pulled Jodi over for the upside down license plate.

Budget Rent a Car guy - rented car to Jodi

Detective Flores - more video

I think that's it. There's some good synopis' upthread :)

Mel

I want to know who that guy was, that was with Jodi when she rented the car......

As for this mess of a trial, they had better not acquit JA, I remember when they set CA free, I watched the verdict (not the trial) and I was like :furious: for months after.

I want to know who that guy was, that was with Jodi when she rented the car......

As for this mess of a trial, they had better not acquit JA, I remember when they set CA free, I watched the verdict (not the trial) and I was like :furious: for months after.

Columbo commented that he could not confirm that the guy was "with her"

I hope the Jury don't think that Flores bungled the interview and led JA into her "Ninja" story

I hope they see through her BS.

Is there a reason I should be bothered by jurors questions?

I've seen some shows where interrogation techniques have led to false confessions. This would be an excellent strategy if she hadn't admitted to killing him already. JMO

ETA: And if it wasn't so obvious she killed him.

Hi, Steely Dan. So good to mention on a crime site. The videos of the false confessions by the supposed Central Park rapists were appalling. Even some of the cops sensed that these immature kids didn't have any real idea about what they were confessing to.

wow... sounds like the jurors are doing the Defense teams job! lol these are all questions that the Defense should have asked.
Exactly!

I am now very nervous watching this. Is the state losing this here? Mistrial would be a living nightmare for the Alexanders :(

evening recess? WTH?

Is that barely 3 hours in trial? The jurors must not have jobs or aren't worried about paying bills considering how long this trial may last. As a juror in my state, we were paid maybe $12/day and our companies did not make up the difference!

Im not the least worried about these jury questions. I was on a death penalty case once and we were allowed to ask questions. The media tried to figure out which way we were leaning during the entire time the case was ongoing. LOL! We learned after the trial was over that the media thought we were leaning toward NG. We voted guilty due to the overwhelming evidence of guilt.

We had a couple of people that wanted to rule all possiblities out so that was why the media thought we were leaning toward not guilty.

These questions are good and the answers will set them at ease.....especially that no fingerprints of the roommates were found anywhere at the scene. They may have one or two on the panel asking these questions and they may not even wind up as jurors but alternates. It never means all jurors want to know these questions.

IMO

Im not the least worried about these jury questions. I was on a death penalty case once and we were allowed to ask questions. The media tried to figure out which way we were leaning during the entire time the case was ongoing. LOL! We learned after the trial was over that the media thought we were leaning toward NG. We voted guilty due to the overwhelming evidence of guilt.

We had a couple of people that wanted to rule all possiblities out so that was why the media thought we were leaning toward not guilty.

These questions are good and the answers will set them at ease.....especially that no fingerprints of the roommates were found anywhere at the scene. They may have one or two on the panel asking these questions and they may not even wind up as jurors but alternates. It never means all jurors want to know these questions.

IMO

Hi, OceanBlueEyes. Exactly: Get the doubts and the questions out now.

It almost seems to me that the jury is kind of buying into the theory of the defense that the police ONLY looked at Jodi and no other possible suspects in this murder. That's where I think these questions came from - kind of to prove that the police dismissed other people who could have been in or around the scene and just focused on Jodi. YIKES!! I hope that's not the view they are taking!

WOW so when TA's tires were slashed...Jen and TA heard a knock on the door, no one was there. That's when he saw the tires.

SO scary, couldn't even wait for him discover the damage on his own. Jhole must have had a sense of urgency, you know, like had to break up a possible make out session or something.

I'm surprised she didn't get violent at some point with Mimi or Jen.

What? They're done? They only just got back from lunch! (Really glad I don't pay AZ taxes.)

My whole day seems screwed up now. I didn't even clean during lunch break. At least, I didn't buy donuts for today. What time is it where you are?

Sheesh, I don't even buy green bananas, I hope I get to see the end of this trial. The way it's going....not so sure :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truth Exposed